Discovery: Eon shins (F)

Nicole

Marauder
Society
cK- Retired
Nicole Tony Dantrag
My 1st Discovery

I played maybe 5 to 7 light days during SGA and the last day was more for fun then anything.

This very unexpected loot I promised my Fiancee would go to her engagement ring :)

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

The loot came from Dome 4 Aurili Queen.

After hunting most of the night into the early morning and hunting in a full set of Retuba, using fap 175 and going threw a brand new sevena xt and amp, I decided to do another few hunting runs when skippie said he was logging off and I could use his gear .

So the finial gear used was my old mm/ my mod fap and retuba armor set and some sga plates skippie also loaned me. 5b sga and 8a sga.

I was not expecting any sga items maybe a big hof but this caugth me by complete surprise and really could not chat or concentrate for a good 10, mins .

In fact I was so rusty from not playing eu that I forgot I had changed my fraps hot key and missed the discovery hof screenie

Gratz, good day to come back to eu and hunt some.

gratz on the discovery and sga loot :)

Gratz for the discovery :)

In fact I was so rusty from not playing eu that I forgot I had changed my fraps hot key and missed the discovery hof screenie

Looks like it happend to ppl who looted eon ;p

Very Nice and GZ!!!

:woot:

darri

Big gz, hope you decide to come back to the game! :)

gratz welcome back nic!

im downloading the client as we speak!

Grats on the nice discovery :)

good one m8, Gratz :) Also good to hear the PED's are going to be well spent :silly2:

nice loot from a nice mob! gratz!

i think skippies MM is quite a special one ;)
a lot of sga were discoverd by these gun^^
by the way, big GZ :wtg:

Awesome Nicole :)

And ck/cks has the shins sga monopoly:evilking:

Very nice, way to go!:yay:

Gratz to the first person i ever met in EU and told me to ditch the pioneer and upgrade to pixie!

Gratz

Back