EP-41 Military, SGA

nutter

Stalker
Society
Project X-Y
Fezza Prozac Sanity
I was fortunate enough to loot this item today from an allo, and would like some idea of its value (although I may be keeping it as it is a great gun, especially with 5.6HA, 2x j lasers and a H scope :eek: )

Ok, so I saw a couple of pricecheck threads about this item, but they turned into clusterf*cks and no clear price was determined. (Although a couple have been sold around the +1K/+1.5K mark)

Now there have been none sold in auction and as such no ingame trading history.

Feel free to discuss the merits / disadvantages of this gun but please try aswell to give your estimate of its value.

AFAIK, decay is the same as regular EP-41.

55 Shots per min.
3 more max dmg than regular EP-41 (although can't remember exact figure)

Thanx

Last edited:
Normal +200-300ped

Interesting. Is this simply an opinion or based on the stats? Do we know how many have dropped?
A reason for this price would be helpful. :)

AFAIK, last one sold on here for between +1k and +1.5k. (edited first post with the selling prices as a frame of reference)

Last edited:
The gun aint that good, dps on the gun aint that good, and its not that rare...

dps diff from normal to SGA is the same from KK to normal, and price diff on them is 200-300ped

Nice find Nutter!

I reckon about +750 or so, might be more, might be less, but I think they do about 8 more damage than the non SGA variant

Thanx for the input guys. Anyone else got any guesses?

The gun aint that good, dps on the gun aint that good, and its not that rare...

dps diff from normal to SGA is the same from KK to normal, and price diff on them is 200-300ped

well the ep41 acutaly has about 6 more avg. dmg then the KK. and a lil little ;) bit better eco.
I would say maybe 100,200 on top of KK MU so 300-500.

personly i would rather buy HL8s thou with 5.6 :)

Back