Equus Ranch LA-01

GandalfSzary

Prowler
Society
www.EntropiaForum.pl
Gandalf GandalfSzary Szary
EQUUS RANCH
Land Area 01

You can reach this place going NW from Nate Valley or SE from Silver Ridge.

From V.U 10.8 there is tp inside land area:
TP screenshot with cords:

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

mapa_vu10_equus_gif.gif

Land Marker settings:

Minnig tax- 5%
Hunting tax- 5%
PvP - OFF
Event - ON

Shoopkeeper is waiting with tons of ammo, bombs, probes and ME

Hunting:

There are 2 Equus DNA :

"This animal was baptized Equus, the Horse, due to its vaque resemblance to the terrestrial horse. This resemblance is of course only superficial, as it is indigenous to Amathera-continent, Calypso. It is a fast and agilie creature with a fierce disposition, pron to aggressive behaviour"

Maturity: provider - old alpha
Numbers: maximum

table of hp and dmg is here:
http://entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Mob&id=24

Dmg type: impact 100%

Known loots: Sentinel Thigh-guards, Jaguar Gloves, Viking Helmet, Omegaton Fast Aid FAP-90, FAP-110

Minning:

LA-01 is reach with narc, zinc, blau, lyst, azzur, oil, ali, garc. Also like in whole valley there are sources of gold if you get really lucky

Ongoing Events:

Celebrating arrival of Equus

Finished events:

Mutated Creatures

Mutated Mustangs - Starts: January 12th till January 21st

Opallo Hunterz -

Equusomania

Last edited:
they drop jaguar gloves not tiger :)

gratz on the purchase btw, it`s a nice LA , hunted some there

Lower the mat to youngs so its possible to hunt them with a m2a +102 combo and il camp that place. if i want higher mat equus i can find more than enough of them around solfaris crater ;)

Very nice OL

Gratz on the purchase.

Didn't get a HOF or Global there yet but I had lots of 4-25 PED loots.
I have to say that loots 4-14 PED are very common.

Well cya all on OL-1 :yay:

Lower the mat to youngs so its possible to hunt them with a m2a +102 combo and il camp that place. if i want higher mat equus i can find more than enough of them around solfaris crater ;)

That's true. I think a lower maturity would attract 10 times more people than a high maturity. But it's not my LA :).

I like current maturity don`t change it :D Amethera is filled with low maturity equus

either go stalker or youngs. otherwise there is no reason to pay taxes when you got the same spawn as your current spawn at solfaris. and i think young would bring in more hunters and tax

I have to agree with Dunn here, lower the mat because with that mat u got its better to hunt them in solfaris crater, tax free.

There are plenty of low maturity ones all over the continent. Crank it up. :wtg:

There are plenty of low maturity ones all over the continent. Crank it up. :wtg:

there are youngs spread out thin on the continent yes. but no pure spawn....
So it would have to be either stalkers or youngs on the LA.

Much better maturity now than before. I have been going there since you took over and like the challenge.:cool:

Good luck with the LA and I hope we all make some ped!!

Nice land, gratz on the purchase. Now, stick some good events on! :D

got this nice one. :)

Thx. Hope ur land do great.

A bit of update:

Merph DNA was remove from fertilizer station so they will not respawn anymore even in small numbers. From now on you will find only and only Equuses there.

Also the maturity will slowly get lower. You still can find stalkers there but not so many of them and with passing time they will be gone completly. So if you wanna try them do it now :)

:yay: The Merps are gone :yay:

About the Maturity of Equus......I always wanted a pure spawn or Equus Young-Guardian in large numbers. :cool:

As most of you know there is a new TP at amathera called "Palms corner". You can now reach OLA-01 simpler than ever. It is enough to make 1 jump SE or just run a while. There are no mobs on the way so you are perfectly safe. I put updated map here:

mapa-v3.gif

Also a bit of maturity update. Stalkers are gone now (they were to strong mobs for most of you). You can still find Prowlers but I think not for long now either. The experiments continue and now with each day maturity will get lower. Don't know yet where it stops. Stay tuned for updates....

Last edited:
Stop the Maturity at Guardians as the highest....maybe even Provider as the highest. I don't see any point in haveing stronger Equus there.

Cheers,

JB

i find up to prowler no problem with only ghost+2a and a korss. and you need to keep domis and alphas coz they're the only ones that give me any loot :)

i find up to prowler no problem with only ghost+2a and a korss.

well as I wrote somewhere above some experiments are still in progress. Many of you wanted prowlers but few really hunt them. Thats why I decided to go opposite way. Right now 1 DNA is unlock and maturity there is slowly going down. At this point there are old - old alphas however I am going to let it drop till guardians or even providers just to see how this work (this is slowly process though).

and you need to keep domis and alphas coz they're the only ones that give me any loot :)

Personally can't confirm this rumor, also please have a look at this :):

equushof.jpg

Back