error downloading Entropia

Knifepo1nt

Hi, Im just trying to download entropia via the downloader and im constantly getting size_missmatch errors with several different file urls. if i click cancel and then launch, the game downloads some other files, gets to 99% and just stops. its installing to default folder, ive tried deleting that and restarting to no avail. im downloading though 60 meg broadband so i dont think its my net.

StrongMinded

Prowler
Society
Hunters Unlimited
Slim StrongMinded Joe
Hi, Im just trying to download entropia via the downloader and im constantly getting size_missmatch errors with several different file urls. if i click cancel and then launch, the game downloads some other files, gets to 99% and just stops. its installing to default folder, ive tried deleting that and restarting to no avail. im downloading though 60 meg broadband so i dont think its my net.
Try starting the installation as admin if you didn´t do that already.

Knifepo1nt

I've just tried that, but still getting the messages. Ive deleted the folder in program files, and deleted the registry files too. I run the downloader. it downloads a patch and then required content. when its at 99% I get this error:

Failed downloading /dynamic_content/shared/platform/ui/ad/ad_texture/ad_1_4.gfx_32785073

size_missmatch

I can click ok or cancel. if I click ok it pops up again once or twice, then another error with similar info. if I click ok it just loops. Ive also just tried to install it to an alternative directory but still getting the same error with a different filename.

Last edited:

apache_ZC

Dominant
Society
Home
Laski APACHE Dictor
Can you get to "repair installation" in the settings menu?

Knifepo1nt

I ran the repair tool, which completed 100%, but when i ran the installer again the problem just came back. I downloaded the installer from both sites and the same thing happens with both. It gets to 99% and gives me an error like the one I stated above, but with different file names.

apache_ZC

Dominant
Society
Home
Laski APACHE Dictor
Well thats just weird, try submiting a support case via the official entropia universe website. As this is not an official forum...