Error Gold Card

Hello All ,

I've got a problem with my new gold card security
( Andrewls YourDarkness Forever) ,i activated it 9 days ago , and after first day , the followed day , i've got a problem , my gold card generated wrong codes , i've sent my first support 1 week ago to MA team , but nobody reply or gave me a solution or to brief me on , like what's going , after i sent 2 more supports , but the same , nobody reply , there could be 2 ways , maybe they re too busy and they can't carry on the supports ,now maybe the crhistmas is coming and they are preparing for it , or they don't care about me . I uploaded a video on youtube about this error , you can have a look , and if you can help me i will appreciate it . Also in the Video you can see my supports and my gold card generating wrong codes.

https://youtu.be/O6eleXUrEn0 Video

Kind Regards,
Andrei

there are 2 reasons I can think for this problem.

1. This Gold Card doesn't belong to this account. (if you used that's obsolete reason)
2. The card need re-sync or need replace

I Suggest to wait for support reply.

While it was difficult to see, as I was trying to read sideways on the screen, I didn't notice any gold-card codes in your initial support case.

Basically, your card is out of sync, and MA cannot do anything about it until you follow the instructions in their FAQ's section.

If you fail to synchronize your Gold Card, please generate two consecutive Security Codes with your Gold Card and add these in a Support Case sent to the Entropia Support. Please do NOT generate any further codes until the support staff has confirmed that your Gold Card is synchronized.

Here's the link.

The first suggestion from MA is if you get the game log-in screen to ask you for two codes. If this hasn't happened, follow the second option, which I have quoted above.

It is important that once you generate these two codes and send them in a support case that you do NOT generate any more codes until you get the word that your card has been re-synced.

Hope this helps.

Edit: I was able to read in the support case that you generated two more codes, but what did you do with them?? If you didn't put them in a support case, then again, MA cannot re-sync your card.

Hey all ,

Thanks for help guys , MA team just replied to my Support . i sent already to them 2 consecutives codes , so i hope all , ll be allright . Thanks for help Again .

Having the same problem. still waiting for a response form support.

iM now the lucky bastard with this issue. Does anyone have a faster way than waiting on MA support? Somebody make a phone call please

Back