Error patching? Restarts at 20%

Marmu

Young
[FIXED] Error patching? Restarts at 20%

Hey guys,

So I've been trying to patch to the latest version and when downloading required planet data my updater gets to 20% and then just restarts the download. I left it going when I went to work thinking it may sort itself but hours later I come home and it was still performing the same cycle.

Has anyone else experienced / fixed this? Appreciate it if anyone has any tips!

Regards

**FIX** Under tools lowered the connection speed setting and it now works just fine (don't know why this just randomly started affecting it but there we go!)

Last edited:
just go from launcher "tools" -> "planet data" tab and exclude what you're not iterested. Leave only the planet you're on.
See then what happens

Most stupid question ever.. did you try to reboot?

Think it´s no generall Problem.

1) shut down PC
2) after Reboot: try to download and update EU
3) Log in :)

In worst Case: Fresh download and Installation........

Greetz

Most stupid question ever.. did you try to reboot?

Yes, I have even uninstalled all files manually and rebooted then reinstalled and tried still to no avail.

Last edited:
Think it´s no generall Problem.

1) shut down PC
2) after Reboot: try to download and update EU
3) Log in :)

In worst Case: Fresh download and Installation........

Greetz

Yeah I'm thinking fresh install, nothing seems to be shifting the problem =( Not even de-selecting everything! It still tries to download the exact same file lol

Rigth click -> Run as admin
awalys fix and work

Rigth click -> Run as admin
awalys fix and work

Thanks I'll try that now! I'm at my wits end, I've uninstalled restarted manually deleted folders removed all trace and still having the same issue. Ill let you know how this gets on!

Still doing the same however the total required download size seems to be getting slightly smaller each reset. Maybe I'll just leave it running again and see how it gets on.

Anymore ideas? Still doesn't download... Gets to 2.371GB remaining and stays there forevermore =( seems im doomed to never enter Entropia Universe again :scratch2:

Ok simple fix in the end. All I had to do was lower my connection speed, dunno why it all of a sudden started affecting it but I simply set the connection speed way low and it started downloading just fine!

Back