ES6_Hungwel Stream at a Realistic Level! Drop by and check us out on twitch!

Hungwel

Young
Hello,

I'm a returning Entropia player and thought I would take the time to stream my game play to help anyone else out there and to also spread the fun of Entropia.

I play many games but mainly all my time is being spent on Entropia.

Here is a few things about myself and my Avatar/Setup and so on.

Im a very active gamer with my spare time "when not working :)"
Im from the UK and would say my gaming times are from 5:30pm to around midnight. "Extended at weekend of course"
I play with a
community of people who are world wide and my community has been going for around 18 years.
That's enough about me now on to the more important info.
My Avatar is called tezza rm5blud tezzasxuk "I know blud right? I was young when I created my avatar :)"
After chipping out in the past i have around 90k Total skill and 125hp without rings and other buffs.
Currently I'm Level 33 Laser Hit to give you a guide on my other levels "you will be able to check all these out when you come to my stream"

My current setup is as followed:
Armor = Full Adjusted Nemesis Female
Armor Plates = 7x Mark.5b Plates
Weapon = Adjusted Justifier MK II Tier 2
Amp = RDI Energy Amplifier Alpha (L)
Heal Kit = Herb Box / Regeneration Chip IV (L) "Almost Regeneration Chip V"

My main profession is Hunting of course and I hunt Hadraada, Huon, Kadra and more on Arkadia where I spend most of my time. If I go to Calypso I could hunt anything from Argonauts to Araneatrox.

If any of this interests you feel free to come by my stream Click: www.twitch.tv/ES6_Hungwel

Feel free to ask questions and I will answer them to the best of my knowledge, If I dont answer right away I'm sorry but Entropia takes a lot of my focus I need to improve my mind force skill :)

If you do choose to drop by please drop me a follow as this will help me and help others spot my stream which could hopefully help them too.

Thanks to all who took the time to check out my post and hopefully you check out my stream.

Good Luck

Back