ESG 2.0 beta testers wanted

Thank you. Yes I know what it's about. It's already fixed :)
I'll try see if I cant steal a trick or two from starfinder and get autoupdate running.. then I'll release a new version.

Can you tell me exactly what it's about, cause I have the same issue...
And I'm not running EntropiaTracker...

Greetz

Hi

I thought this had died a long time ago, but I got a lot of PMs when MA recently changed the format in the log files which caused ESG to stop functioning properly. I therefor took another look at this and made a quick fix.
Application should automatically update itself on your next application restart.

Enjoy

Subscribing!! :wtg:

Hi Akoz :)
I like this prog alot i must say,very simple and handy.
But i got some issues with it, one thing is that i chosed the option to not diplay the ESG in game but after a wile it pop up anyway and its a bit irritatingthen that ESD window keep moving around following my movements with the mouse.
I also had some probs with crashing but after the last up date u done i think that is much better.

Last i wonder if the upload function work now when its a new forum? Maybe it do after ur last update i havent checked that tbh ;p

It is the prob with not being able to close the window in game that buggs me most tho, would apreciate if u could solve that somehow :)

Thx for a great prog :)
Regards

Hi Akoz :)
I like this prog alot i must say,very simple and handy.
But i got some issues with it, one thing is that i chosed the option to not diplay the ESG in game but after a wile it pop up anyway and its a bit irritatingthen that ESD window keep moving around following my movements with the mouse.
I also had some probs with crashing but after the last up date u done i think that is much better.

Last i wonder if the upload function work now when its a new forum? Maybe it do after ur last update i havent checked that tbh ;p

It is the prob with not being able to close the window in game that buggs me most tho, would apreciate if u could solve that somehow :)

Thx for a great prog :)
Regards

Upload won't work, but I can easily change that (should just be about swapping an url).
I haven't noticed the other issue myself, so I'll take a look at that when I get some time.

Downloaded automatic the new version and started using it!
great work akoz cu in soc chat soon again.

I miss this Akoz :) I loved the fact my EU didnt have to be the active window.

seeya

hmmmh

No longer working?
I didn't really think ppl still used it, but if you want I could take a look at it fixing whatever is broken.

you download the setup and it cant find the downloadable.

Error: An error occurred trying to download 'http://www.entropiauniverse.info/tracker/client/ESG 2.application'.

i would use it :) and im sure plenty did and would.

Last edited:
Downloaded and installed :) ty

Downloaded and installed :) ty

Hmm wonder whats wrong with me then :) win7 64bit and i get this error still

Error: An error occurred trying to download 'http://www.entropiauniverse.info/tracker/client/ESG 2.application'.

after running the setup.exe tried as admin and just dbl clicking.

you download the setup and it cant find the downloadable.

i would use it :) and im sure plenty did and would.

yeaahhhh :)

i tried to get it work many times, but i have givenup on it. i tried on win xp, and win7.
never seen the overlay here :(
and had some crashes of the program to.
indeed i guess alot would use it, just because of the overlay with the fine stats to go with :)

Thanks for the feedback. Unfortunately I don't have much time for it right now, but I'll definately look into it later.

Back