Suggestion: ESI for Xmas!

Should Mindark and Planet Partners ask Santa to put ESI in our holiday stockings?

• Hell Yeah! Bring on the ESI.

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • Nah, we prefer usesless furniture again this year.

Votes: 17 70.8%

• Total voters

mastermesh

Mutated
Society
Freelancer
Maria Mesh
regarding threads like https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...p-rate-get-increased-asap.281930/post-3762539 - Mindark and Planet Partners release gifts to participants yearly for xmas. Why not add ESI as one of the gifts. This results in more folks that want the ESI getting it if they play enough (you have to log in to get the xmas gifts during xmas season, etc.)... maybe even do it a few times a year with other holidays as well?

I definitely say no to free esi, but maybe add esi to seasonal strongboxes and vastly increase drop rate in loot plz

Yes pls and some of those high efficiency weapons also ? but not if you have been naughty during the year

maybe just buy my mace so i can take out my money to buy more boxes ?

No, and no to ESI in seasonal boxes. As per my suggestion in the recent ESI thread. ESI drop rate instead should be improved / and or create a craftable (L) ESI with limited blueprint that uses materials from all professions. 20% skill loss for these crafted ESI to keep the economy balance.

Go big or go home.
Free sacrificial dagger for everyone!
(Or just me, plz Santa)

regarding threads like https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...p-rate-get-increased-asap.281930/post-3762539 - Mindark and Planet Partners release gifts to participants yearly for xmas. Why not add ESI as one of the gifts. This results in more folks that want the ESI getting it if they play enough (you have to log in to get the xmas gifts during xmas season, etc.)... maybe even do it a few times a year with other holidays as well?

Your should know better beeing old in eu, your suggestion does not compute with a working economy ingame.

Love these non-biased polls

Sure, 0.01ped tt ESI for everyone!!!

What a great idea!

What a ridiculously stupid idea. Not even good as an april fools joke...

But usually Im a pretty positive guy :)

Back