Estate Deeds???

olivia888

Guardian
Society
Time Travelers
Olivia Liv Forever
Everyone I know in game is going crazy over Calypso deeds; that's great and all... but has anyone tried listing an estate deed in the auction since their release???

My husband and I EACH tried listing the same apartment deed - and we both got a message that these items are not able to be listed! WTF?
:scratch2:

Is this just a glitch with our avatars, or is Mindark being so selfish that they won't allow anyone else to list estate deeds while these new offers of theirs are being released?

I'd love to hear from others who've had the same trouble. :smoke:

I am almost certain that it's a bug. I will try to get a definite answer for you tomorrow when the QA department gets back to work.

Cheers

how about that for a fast reply. I hope your this attentive going forward with more issues.

Kudo's Kim to your fast response. Look forward to a resolution.

Some of my apartments and shops were on private. I'm not too sure if I changed them or it's a bug. Anyone else had issues with estates going private? perhaps that's what's causing them not to be sold on auction ...

Weird.
My house near Echidna has become useable again after support case and this etc.
I'm not sure if this correlates to this anomolly but thank you for correcting months of pain :)

Weird.
My house near Echidna has become useable again after support case and this etc.
I'm not sure if this correlates to this anomolly but thank you for correcting months of pain :)

If I remember correctly you have to set an estate to 'Private' to sell on the auction so maybe that's why the house you bought from me Xaph was set private (sorry I didn't think at the time to tell you that).

No, it must be set to restricted for it to be listed on Auction. You can leave it Private OR Public which is how I like to leave it when listing. This way, prospective buyers can check it out like an 'open house'. I know I like to inspect the window and balcony view (where applicable) before laying down my hard-earned PED on something that is no more than extra storage or a private spot for parties. :laugh:
:wtg:

No, it must be set to restricted for it to be listed on Auction.

Ah yes, thanks for correcting my error, I meant 'restricted'.

Ah yes, thanks for correcting my error, I meant 'restricted'.

You are very welcome, hon. As you can see above, Mindark was very quick to respond to my query, and I look forward to it working normally again tomorrow,
Fingers crossed! ;)

Okay! Today is Day Two of this 'bug' (if that's truly what it is) where I cannot list an apartment deed on the auction. Neither can my husband!
Please, Mindark! I wanna be able to list MY deeds too!

:mad::mad::mad:

Here is the only reply I have received so far...

2011-11-13 21:22 Entropia Universe Support:

Hi,

Thank you for your report. Please make sure that the restricted access is activated in the estate terminal and then try again to sell the deed at the auctioneer or by a PVP trade. If you are still not able to sell it after this, please let us know in a reply to this support case the complete name of the estate.

Kind regards,
George | Planet Calypso Support

:bump: :bump: :bump:

bumping this thread to hopefully hear from someone who has successfully listed an apartment in the auctions since MA released these Calypso deeds...

normal that you can't sell it.

they don't even have a button for markup price! :(

support case sent already some days ago...

Its shops too Kim, tried both restricted and unrestricted so it's not a user error. The also is no market history so definitely is a bugged system

Buck

Day 3 since I first tried to list an apartment. I see no other deeds except Calypso deeds, and am quite peeved.
I would really appreciate it if Mindark would this 'bug' ASAP.
Please give us back our auction house!

Good luck with getting these listed they could have made a separate category for their deeds would have made a lot of sense to me and others.

I can´t list m deed either.

Maybe its a Bug because "MA" doesn´t want us to sell?!

Kim any word on this?? Thanks

deeds are like tits...cannot be listed :D:wise:

No, I don't think MA wants us listing our deeds. They are actually disgusting me with their behavior. I give up. :(

Back