Hello,

At the moment Land Owners can purchase:
  • Custom name your Land Area - 10,000 PED
  • Custom location to your specification - 75,000 PED
  • Frontline Battle Teleporter - 75,000 PED
  • City Spire Teleporter - 75,000 PED
  • Calypso Tri-Teleporter - 75,000 PED
  • Custom Teleporter Name - 10,000 PED
  • Genesis Star Dropship (Choice of 6 terminals) - 150,000 PED (Includes Auctioneer, Technician & Manufacturing Machine)
  • Frontier Drop Vehicle (Choice of 4 terminals) - 80,000 PED
  • Forward Support Pod (Choice of 2 terminals) - 40,000 PED
  • Trade terminal – 15,000 PED
  • Repair terminal – 15,000 PED
  • Society terminal – 15,000 PED ??? ??? ???
  • Storage terminal – 15,000 PED
  • Manufacturing machine – 15,000 PED
  • Auctioneer – 25,000 PED
  • Tailored Chat Message for HOF/Global on Land Area. For example: John Smithy Smith killed a creature (Atrox Guardian) worth 100 PED at the Hunters Paradise land area. 5,000 PED for one year or 20,000 PED for five years.
  • Live streaming on your Land Area with music of your choice - 10,000 PED

I personnally think that Land Owners (let's short name LO) must have more options, and be able to invest their money in more ways than the one above in list.
For example (prices are bad estimations):
  • Trading Booth - 10,000 PED, deed goes on auction. or 20,000 PED deed goes to LO Inventory.
  • Shop (small, medium, large)
  • Mall - 300,000 PED, LO keeps Mall Deed and shops deeds go on auction, or 750,000 PED Land Owner Keep all the Deeds.
  • House/Appartments Tower
  • etc...
Decorations of Land Area:
  • Natural things (rocks, trees, lacs etc...)

I saw this question in the AMA video : " Will we ever be able to drop items on the ground again? like in the past. There is so much cool stuff you can build and also sponsor treasurehunt etc. Even if the items would only be on the ground a limited time. " You can see MA representative's see the answer in the video.

Here my suggestion, especially for the treasurehunt part.
Would be nice if Land Owners can place items in a "new thing terminal" similar to how they can put DNAs and Fertilizer, or also same way we can place items in rewards section when creating events via Land Area Event Terminal.
So with this "new thing terminal", land owners would be able to place items/ped in it, sort of loot pool...
Then the only way I see, which players can find it on LA, would be they have to mine for treasures...

Last edited:
Maybe also reconsider prices some.
For apartments there should be a option to install a panel with access to trade, construction, auction and repair,
similar to those that excist in Rocktropias new apartment/shop. To keep prices to a realistic level let only the
owner have access to it, alternative those on guesstlist (with a bit higher price).

Here a screenshot of the answer i received from MA when I asked during AMA 2019...

index.php

Back