Estate items issue

Billy Jean Ruby

Stalker
Society
Factory of Fun
Billy Jean Ruby
Today a surprise waited for me upon login!
16 items from my apartment and my shop are returned into planet storage! (like are displaced or something)

System message was like:

[Nallo Ceiling Lamp (C)] has been delivered to storage on Rocktropia since it had an invalid location in an estate.

[Gift Wrapped Box] has been delivered to storage on Rocktropia since it had an invalid location in an estate.

[Christmas Lantern] has been delivered to storage on Rocktropia since it had an invalid location in an estate.

[Bleaching Attachment for Elysian Colorator] has been delivered to storage on Rocktropia since it had an invalid location in an estate.

[Survey Probe] has been delivered to storage on Rocktropia since it had an invalid location in an estate.

..plus many other items! Among others some mining probes (never dropped on purpose in estates) and some Xmas decoration! ;/

I wonder, why that happen and if it is only in RT or it is platform issue?
are there any others estate owners with the same issue?

update: There is no "excess of limit" situation here. Estates are far from been full.
and also items were "IN" estate and not near edges. Exception is "Christmas Reindeer" decoration that attached on external wall in hallway, if this can help for any conclusions.

update2: I attached bleeching to my colorator, then I placed colorator again into apartment! After an hour or so (bleeching attachment only NOT Colorator) it came back in storage with the same system message :)

I will keep testing before I go to an extend and analytic support ticket.
If you also have any issues like this after latest VU please let me know.

Last edited:
hmmm... a long while back Mindark removed the ability to use the hallways in the apartments on Calypso for item storage, but lots of folks still had their shit out there... maybe they did something similar on RT and finally are just getting around to moving the stuff that was 100/0 or whatever it was to 0/0....?

Had no issues with my RT shops Billy Jean so not sure what caused it for you.

Support ticket been made so this thread can be closed
Thank you

I had the same issue and realized they had taken the amps off weapons in my apartment as well as ESI that was on an Implant tool. My apartment has 200 points and these extra attachments weren't counted.

Back