Estates Issue

Billy Jean Ruby

Stalker
Society
Factory of Fun
Billy Jean Ruby
Hello dear friends,
due some serious RL issues I've been a while to log in and spend time in game.
These days I'm trying a comeback and I'm trying to remember some things of my EU life.
But from the moment I logged for first time after a while, I noticed there is something wrong on my estates on RT.
While I'm moving into my shop and my apartment, in certain areas there is a glitch, the building is disappearing and I found myself floating in the air without the ability to move or do anything. After a while I can turn my avatar around my axis and in that state if I try to walk, most of the times my avatar move somehow in random.
Result is, in nine out of ten times ended stuck inside walls.
So, I can't manage my estates at all (pick up or place items) and also this situation is very annoying! So far there are many times that I closed EU client and left the game.
I also wonder if this is personal issue or there are other people having the same problem.

entropia_2017-08-26_19-06-35-53.jpg

entropia_2017-08-26_19-00-36-31.jpg

Just visited your house and can confirm it. Even managed to walk out through a solid wall :). Got stuck a couple of times too, but spamming M key (or wherever the Map is bound for you) helps to get free.

Yeah this has been a old issue since MA fixed the booths pm Caly, Forma And CP so owners could use them. The best way is walk not run. Others have said carpets help, but i have not seen much different.

Back