Ethereal Soul Language UNLOCK

danimal01

Elite
Society
AoE - Agents of Entropy
Daniel Danimal Diep
Yes this is a service that I am going to offer. Here is how it will work:

-Required professional level of at least 14 in bioytopic.
-You must provide collateral of 25k (no exceptions as I do not need any unwanted hassles of loosing my chip)
-Rental fee is 10peds per session or 10peds per day. Payment can be made before renting for the session or after the session does not matter.

*Please Note: When renting for the day(s) and returning the chip, the chip must be at the TT value when first rented. Example chip is loaned out at full TT then expected return should be full TT as well. :)

Currently the chip is: Availible for rent

OR if you would much rather just purchase the chip then PM me as well..

Successful Resurrections with this service:
Daniel Danimal Diep
John noiseless White
Pinthas Schmenke Dorian
Fronske Frank VDBank

Successful daily rentals with this service:
Bjorn Bjorn Longstaf - 2 Days

~Danimal

Last edited:
Wish I had the peds to borrow it since I am level 14 Biotropic. Good luck with your renting service or sale.:revive:

Replied to PM's :) Don't miss this awesome service get your ESL unlocked today! Collateral would have to amount to 25k though, I can't accept less than this for any trades as it is very hard to trade items in EU and have them vanish ;)

~Danimal

Successful Resurrections with this service:
[...]
John noiseless White

Thanks for the service ;) I was such a n00b that for the first charge I was too far away :silly2: but the first real try was a success :cool:

Thanks for the service ;) I was such a n00b that for the first charge I was too far away :silly2: but the first real try was a success :cool:

Yes I did notice that, but I wasn't going to say anything ;)

More PM's sent out! Come on out and unlock your ESL guys :yay:

~Danimal

BUMP

~Danimal

is this skill even working anymore ? Its been several years since I unlocked it and about as long since I saw anyone dead speaking ?

check your inbox :)

Ty for your excellent service, I unlocked it at the second attempt.

Ty for your excellent service, I unlocked it at the second attempt.

Yes it was rather fun! May the oooooOooOooOo's be no longer with you! :)

Bumpimg this great service :)

~Danimal

Back