Achievement: Ethereal Soul Language

Mega

Chaotic Good
Society
Kaos
MegaVolt
A recent poll about Biotropy levels gave me the idea to get to level 14 and unlock dead speak....

A chat with a friend, arranging the loan of the chip and on my third attempt, I managed to :revive: him.

Now I can finally read all those OOoooOOOoooOoOOoo... messages!

A recent poll about Biotropy levels gave me the idea to get to level 14 and unlock dead speak....

A chat with a friend, arranging the loan of the chip and on my third attempt, I managed to :revive: him.

Now I can finally read all those OOoooOOOoooOoOOoo... messages!

Gratz Mega!

Big gratz Mega :). Btw on this picture you look like you are trying to summon some sort of demon or something ;). Creepy ring textures, spikes all around octagon and something glowing red-orange in front of you while you are dressed in your red-blaack vampire armor ;).

Here you go... taming is not back yet and you are already getting your own demon minions :laugh:.

Falagor
:bandit:

You need lvl 14 in what to use the chip ?

OOOooOooOoooOOoOGratsOooOOooOOOOoOOOoo

Gz and welcome in the club :) - u will be surprised how funny things ppl are talking after dead ( when they think noone can hear them :p )

Thank you everyone!

PS: Falagor: what are you trying to summon with that pentacle avatar image? :)

Congratz Mega. Nice Achievement...

(...)
PS: Falagor: what are you trying to summon with that pentacle avatar image? :)

Uber loot of course ;). What else? :laugh:

Falagor
:bandit:

Gratz Mega on this nice achievement! Gl on all those messages... Sometimes I think you don't want to read them! Then OOOoooOOOooOOOOOOooo would be better then #$%^##$%^#$^:)

Gratz Mega, nice unlock.

You need lvl 14 in what to use the chip ?

You need at least level 14 Biotropic Profession to attempt to unlock ESL. Although your biggest problem will be finding someone that will let you use their resurrection chip. Once you revive a dead avatar back to life you will unlock ESL.

Unless you have amazing long term friendships with people that own the chip, be prepared to have collateral in items or peds for at least 10-20K peds to borrow the chip.

With a few more skills you can do it on the first attempt :)

Hope helps

Rick

Big gratz man! I'd LOVE to unlock ESL. Unfortunately I have no access to a chip though......

Menace

Back