"ETOPIA - More Than Fashion and Forum"

Another fascinating piece

Etopia had gained my respect long before this article. The opinions and honesty presented in Etopia's posts earned that from me. Now I have a clearer picture of this talented avatar. Thank you for being open to sharing your thoughts with us.

Also thanks to MS9 for another wonderful job. I'm sure it took lots of time and energy. Your work is a gift to us.

Pretty nice and truthfull Post there MindStar :yay:

and yes, I myself can say I know ETO since really really loong time now and he is a pure Unique Person, wouldn`t know what to do without him :scratch2:

Fantastic, another Great Profile in a great series!!!

I have been in one of ETOPIAs shops last week and it is absolutely worth a visit. You can spend a long time there just looking at stuff. I love the big ads he has aswell! :yay: (yeah, the girlie comes up in me when entering shops like that :silly2: - it's dangerous AND expensive :ahh: )

Gratz ETOPIA for a great profile interview - and MindStar for yet another awesome article! It's lovely to get to know the players more in RL and personal aswell and to see it's not just "another player" behind pixels!

:)

WoW (shhh dont think about it) I am impressed by all the nice and kind comment...
Thanks to evryone :)

Great article MS9:)

I'm just waiting for the day you can walk into Etopia's shop and meet a nice sales person that can offer suggestions and help. Maybe even allow "try-ons" for reputable avatars.

Anyway, a pleasure to read.
Its an hidden way to say i am uggly ?

Well , we just need that people can use preview on avatar or on shopkeeper.This would be a great feature.
Browse shopkeeper , find something you minght want to buy , click on button , and the shopkeeper or avatar wear it for 1 min.
You can do that right after the whole avatar 3D mesh:)

Well, you never know Etopia, maybe we'll have a surprise for you in the next VU;)

Well, you never know Etopia, maybe we'll have a surprise for you in the next VU;)
What :eek: , MA is working on "Etopia toilet" design allready :D
Now , i know why there is no more appartement avaible in EU ... you think price of apartement will go up as soon as that fantastic feature will be inroduced :D
Imagine , way more easy to get dung than ever.

Gonna come out of hiding to say that I really enjoy seeing these kind of articles about the longer-term Entropia players. I've been a 'fan' of Etopia's forum posts over the years but, as far as I know, I've never even come across the guy ingame yet.

There are a few players that I (and I'm sure the rest of community) would love to know more about, perhaps in time MindStar can track them down and give us more great stuff to read.

Nice one :beerchug:

Great article MS9:)

I'm just waiting for the day you can walk into Etopia's shop and meet a nice sales person that can offer suggestions and help. Maybe even allow "try-ons" for reputable avatars.

Anyway, a pleasure to read.

Well hello there Frank ... thank you for your comment, glad you enjoyed the profile. How nice of you to come join us; we always like when MA personalities come to one of our playgrounds. Perhaps one of these days I should do a profile on you and Marco, huh? ;)

Can't wait to see what's in store for the next VU ... especially if there might be something in there for Etopia ... now that could be interesting. :wtg:

Hang out with us more, we love the company! ;)

Gonna come out of hiding to say that I really enjoy seeing these kind of articles about the longer-term Entropia players. I've been a 'fan' of Etopia's forum posts over the years but, as far as I know, I've never even come across the guy ingame yet.

There are a few players that I (and I'm sure the rest of community) would love to know more about, perhaps in time MindStar can track them down and give us more great stuff to read.

Nice one :beerchug:

I agree with you ... it's quite interesting to learn more about the personalities behind the virtual avatars. It gives us not only a different perspective, but a much greater appreciation for what some have contributed and accomplished within our virtual universe.

I have to admit, that I'm having a delicious time unlocking the minds of these incredible individuals. They have been tremendously cooperative and accommodating, and we are trying to get not only the virtual aspects, but as much IRL character as well without stepping over any boundaries. We are always respectful not only of personal privacy, but of time.

We have many targeted, and as I mentioned in an earlier post, we are working desperately to gain as much momentum as possible to bring these to the community every Wednesday ... that is our goal. We're glad that the community enjoys and appreciates them.

Thanks again to everyone for the wonderful comments ... and Etopia? ... you just crack my purple ass UP my dear with your craziness :laugh: ... toilet? dung? ... you are too much, but luv ya! ;) Thanks again for being such a Honey. *Ok JackFree ... make me a purple smooch please!*

Great profile. Nice Work.

It would be hard for future cases to examine the less experienced personalities. But as far I can see, we can trust MS9 to deal with that 'problem' :)

Keep up the great work!

Great profile. Nice Work.

It would be hard for future cases to examine the less experienced personalities. But as far I can see, we can trust MS9 to deal with that 'problem' :)

Keep up the great work!

We'll be covering a lot of territory Hon, so stay tuned ... there's a story in everyone. :D

Well written

Well written article MindStar9 :)

It is always good to know more about Avatars which we meet in the EU every day but don't know much about. This could develop into nice series, cannot wait for your next article this time maybe about Buzz Lightyear ;)

EFBanner_154680.jpg

darling you made it to the front page ^_°

well deserved gratz

..and keep on bitching :)

I have to say! Etopia is one of my my personal favorites because no matter what he thinks on his own... he has always been true to himself and that is the most important thing! Thank you Etopia for speaking out when you see things that are not true!

MS9 Great story... I loved it... you have a great way with this type of stuff.... I wish I was as nimble as you with this stuff....

TrinketSoul

Very nicely done MS9 All the respect again, I always enjoy reading your work.
And you Etopia only one word ;), maybe not the best word but here goes...: "Hardcore". In all the meanings of the word. Hope youre still going strong.

With respect and love,

Rhizosis

you forgot to mention that with a flick of a wrist she unleashes her deadly TROLL killer minions that choke and suffocate their unexpected victims

forum TROLLS think twice !!

gogogo,
Z.

really nice article, I enjoyed lots reading it :)

it made me to log in back to EU haha :kos:

*click click log in*

Necro-thread. Nevermind.

Last edited:
Yep, sure looks that way. Damn shame.

Then again, the author of this article seems quite disgruntled with the state of the game as well. Anyone got that link handy?

AG

Yep, that's the one. Thanks!

Wow, looks like greed at MA has really torched some big names this time.

Back