EU BUD-Entropia Universe's Building Unit Developers

HostileRick

Young
EU BUD-Entropia Universe's Building Unit Developers

10 avatar soc

1st goal
AUD Reinvest Fund
(10,000 before payout)
payout=1AUD a day to a person, equaling 2 AUDs a month to each soc member .

payouts go as positioned 1 is the 1st and 11th, 2 is the 2nd and 12th , 3 is the 3rd and 13th , ect . (21st-31st goes back into society's drip system for more deeds as does any extra ped over the 1pec minimum)

2nd goal
CLD Reinvest Fund
(1000 before payout)
once payout hits every Sunday someone gets a cld in the 1-10 order 11th payout goes to society and it restarts at 1

note : no payouts will occur until 1st goal numbers are reached

ways of a donation funding towards our goals
1-sweat=sold and peds put evenly towards aud and cld
2-diluted sweat=stack till tt value is an aud then find a buyer
3-animal oil residue =stack till tt value is an aud then find a buyer
4-animal eye oil=stack till tt value is cld then find a buyer
5-animal muscle oil = stack till value is cld and then find a buyer
6-ped=tell us specifically what u want your ped to go to cld or aud

Arkadia Moon Deeds : 50% AUD 50%CLD (compet died :( )

those who donate aud and cld are safe from getting booted , those that just donate have a month to month check in bases , we would prefer a donation once a week but monthly is acceptable .

min donation 10k sweat,10PEDs, or 10PEDs of acceptable donation items a month (100+days of in-activeness is unacceptable , incognito is not allowed when logged off , a facebook or discord voice chat is required as alts could exploit the drip system easily )
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Primary Goals
1st Goal (113/10,000 AUD)
AUD Fund
PED-10
Animal Oil Residue-908

2nd Goal (10/1000 CLD)
CLD Fund
PED-10
Animal Eye Oil-4
Animal Muscle Oil-153

sweat fund - 2.65k
Compet Deeds -10
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Society Is Currently On Planet Arkadia
( This post will be edited and kept updated )

Last edited:
Good luck with your Society initiative , looks interesting.

EU BUD Store Chain

This is a thread chain for the society's Store .

EU BUD and its Members

Currently the society is looking for a society in need of Vibrant Sweat that we can supply our sweat fund to . As i am sure that this will be the main ingame funding of the operation besides depoing .

Last edited:
EU BUD Donation Chain

This thread will be used to keep track of donations by members.

Explanation of society default (society disband): the investment in the society will be passed back out to investors in the form of aud cld or ped. (note: once AUD and/or CLD payouts begin no refund will be given because you would have received more than what you could ever give the society ).

Explanation of member default (member leaving) If you leave the society because you think the goal is taking to long , this is at your choice , you will not be refunded . of course there are exceptions and dependence on how you leave the society and/or what you put in , and of course that could also be irrelevant ...

Promotions are based on investments , forum work , and webbing activities ...

Last edited:
EU BUD Log In Chain

This chain will be used for members to post when they log in .

Members - when you log in , post . let the community see our activity . Let the community know we actively work on the investment goal . Not asking anything difficult just post what your today plan is and or what ways you are helping us work to the goal , screenshots of globals , whatever you would like as long as its with in reason . Be an EU BUD.

secondary reasoning - society clan bump - keep us on the first page ;)

Last edited:

Members - when you log in , post . let the community see our activity . Let the community know we actively work on the investment goal . Not asking anything difficult just post what your today plan is and or what ways you are helping us work to the goal , screenshots of globals , whatever you would like as long as its with in reason . Be n EU BUD.

Currently what I'm working on and current progress
http://i.imgur.com/sR3ueQS.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Tier 1 = 10 society members - 10,000 AUDs - 1,000 CLDs
Tier 2 = 20 society members - 20,000 AUDs - 2,000 CLDs
Tier 3 = 30 society members - 30,000 AUDs - 3,000 CLDs
Tier 4 = 40 society members - 40,000 AUDs - 4,000 CLDs
Tier 5 = 50 society members - 50,000 AUDs - 5,000 CLDs

strict 10 members per 10k AUDs. Member amount caps at 50.
when deeds become rare and hard to buy we split the daily and weekly peds

Last edited:
Secondary Goals

1. HQ Buildings- EUBUD Investments
Sanctuary Cove
building 1 (1/3 deeds)

2. Buildable Land Plot - EUBUD Inc.

3. Taxable Land Area - EUBUD Corp.

4. MotherShip -EUBUD Ent.

Last edited:
what the hell ? my thread just got deleted ....

i wish to speak to a moderator . now would be great .

/mod note/
Your thread was not "deleted".
The first post in the thread was placed on hold awaiting further approval by a moderator when you edited it. This is part of the forum's automated anti-spam protection.
The post has now been approved, although the pics have been replaced with links, as third party hosted images are not permitted in posts (see Rule 4.1).

Please note that forum moderators are unpaid volunteers, none of whom are available 24/7.
While we contribute the time we can, we also have real lives.
Sometimes we even get to play EU :silly2:

Nor do we have the time to read every single new post on the forum.
So generally the best way to contact one of the forum staff is to report a post - reported items are reviewed by the first available moderator.

This thread will be used to keep track of donations by members.

Explanation of society default (society disband): the investment in the society will be passed back out to investors in the form of aud cld or ped. (note: once AUD and/or CLD payouts begin no refund will be given because you would have received more than what you could ever give the society ).

Explanation of member default (member leaving) If you leave the society because you think the goal is taking to long , this is at your choice , you will not be refunded . of course there are exceptions and dependence on how you leave the society and/or what you put in , and of course that could also be irrelevant ...

Promotions are based on investments , forum work , and webbing activities ...

I have donated another AUD

thread bump - gameplay

Members - when you log in , post . let the community see our activity . Let the community know we actively work on the investment goal . Not asking anything difficult just post what your today plan is and or what ways you are helping us work to the goal , screenshots of globals , whatever you would like as long as its with in reason . Be an EU BUD.

eu_soc3.jpg

View image in gallery

Fun with a new toy .

With the release of the Arkadian Moon Deeds , Expect another society D.R.I.P. system

Last edited:

Although dealing with some in-activeness . i must say , all in all we made great progress this year . with the acquiring of 10 CLDs without selling our estate was a major boost in our abilities to hit goal . keep it up EU BUD :D

Hi eveyone.

:yay: I can finally post in here. I am a member of the society. :wtg:

I will actively be helping the society and any ways that I can.:cheer:

:newbie: I am fairly new with my avatar.. I am a return player. :)

interesting ! Keeping an eye on it, looking forward it

Hi all, Newest member here. I am developing the Discord Page for Hostile. We will let you know when it is ready so watch the Soc info for the page URL. Also, I Donated 15 PED for both myself and our other new member (My IRL friend from the military) Tasani.

Back