EU come to impossible middle deposit

It's a sort of standard assumption I am struggling to trace back to something MA has originally said. When and where did they say that?
It's way back in a very hazy old corner of my memory. It was on the old forums, in some thread about gambling. Not that that narrows it down significantly :laugh:

It's a sort of standard assumption I am struggling to trace back to something MA has originally said. When and where did they say that?
Got a point. Maybe the players made that up.

Let's face it,EU is the most expensive online game and nobody forces us to play it...we eighter accept that or we move on to other online games and there are plenty to chose from.
Who do you think pays for MA and the people who have invested thousands and tens of thousands of usd in the game(hunters with ubber gear,CLD,AUD and land owners,PP)?the rest of us,just like in RL,the 99%
You want fun?You're in the wrong place,because I can't see the fun in repeating everything whether is grinding mobs,click-ing to drop a bomb in the ground or hitting the autoclick at the crafting machine....or is just me who doesn't see the fun in doing that.Why do we do it?Everyone is waiting for the yellow swirly even though so few admit it...that's why we play,not for fun,if we really wanted fun we would be playing something else because i know a ton of games who provide that for a fraction of the cost
Welll yes, there's a whole lot of swirly chasing going on in here. But I keep playing because I enjoy the feel of a well tuned hunt, and usually also the challenge of tuning it. And exploration is fun too, especially the exploration of trying different ways to do some particular hunt and seeing what happens.
I do craft, but less and less, and I do it more out of habit than anything else. I only rarely mine anymore.

I am right there with you OP - i had to stop reading the replies because I can't stand the "learn how to play" type comments. I've learned a lot, I've tried a lot of different things, but in the last year I just can't bring myself to play this game. I make like 1-2 depos a year in the last year and a half, and no they dont' last, I just stopped playing. At some point I was able to stop, and then see how shitty it feels to depo so much and it's gone so fast.
Still my favorite game, still would love to go out and hunt everyday and have fun
Cannot afford it, and more importantly - I'm not willing to afford it. 100 bucks for a weekend of playing a game is bullshit.
My prayer for this game is that MA sells it to a company that actually does something.

Man, all u are saying is true. I ve been playing only since 2014 so mby I might be wrong in some of my conclusions, but this is how i see it. Back then i could hunt kerbo and break even and needed to deposit only from time to time (partly because cost was lower), and nowadays hunting kerbo (or feffox or prot) is the best way to loose all. The reason is obvious - MU for everything has gone down and with same tt return as it used to be (though it feels like its not the same anymore) u can't break even, nevermind 2.9 eco or 3. I think u know better than me what to do - find mob with good MU (not on caly i suppose), drive the waves (cause good loot drops there), make sure u have x5-x10 ped more on card than ur run (never hunt on all bankroll). I know that doesn't sound like a lot of fun but that's the only way not to loose all deposit in 2 or 3 days. Unfortunately no one will tell u which mob is the best in terms of MU cause no one needs competitors. Try other planets, u will have fun exploring them and mby u find a mob that will help u to brake even.

Answers part of my question as to why do you not see dance floors put up anymore, or why do you almost never see extra BPs on crafting stations... because no one can afford to do that shit anymore. Could be other reasons, but I noticed that is something that you don't see really anymore.

Answers part of my question as to why do you not see dance floors put up anymore, or why do you almost never see extra BPs on crafting stations... because no one can afford to do that shit anymore. Could be other reasons, but I noticed that is something that you don't see really anymore.

The reason you don't see blueprints around is you can't drop qr 1.0 blueprints anymore. :)

Let's face it,EU is the most expensive online game and nobody forces us to play it...we eighter accept that or we move on to other online games and there are plenty to chose from.
Who do you think pays for MA and the people who have invested thousands and tens of thousands of usd in the game(hunters with ubber gear,CLD,AUD and land owners,PP)?the rest of us,just like in RL,the 99%
You want fun?You're in the wrong place,because I can't see the fun in repeating everything whether is grinding mobs,click-ing to drop a bomb in the ground or hitting the autoclick at the crafting machine....or is just me who doesn't see the fun in doing that.Why do we do it?Everyone is waiting for the yellow swirly even though so few admit it...that's why we play,not for fun,if we really wanted fun we would be playing something else because i know a ton of games who provide that for a fraction of the cost

And you really serious in your remarks? i have done since 2003 that I play I think I have enough to give MA and have sufficient enough to play my money an untold number of times. You talk to me about big depositors but do they really want to play or win money? I'm just trying to play with my money so why do I get rid of this fun while I think I deposit quite a lot for a game to which I also contribute financially.
You talk about ubbers equipments etc, do you really want to say everything here? Do you really want me to tell the story of EU completely and tell that not all do not buy their equipment, should I reveal to others that some one just luxury equipment because before there were bugs allowing for less spent? No me I find it too boring to use them.

I just ask to be treated correctly in relation to my deposit I do not think the request is unjustifying, I play a lot and some know me for a long time even with my stack happen to enter the top10 hof or survive some time but the Has become impossible you do not understand my request I just want to be able to play, in the name of which right MA this allows to raise the taxes of the players while they are already a loss?

Is what you have already seen a post complaining that I lose money, have already seen a post from me say that it came impossible for a middle depositor?
Looks a bit my old post it is or just the gig or just because I was banned 1 day to have a weekend craving support to recup my withdrawal ingame :ahh::laugh:
If I post this day it is that it becomes unviable financially to do less than before ...

Before we told you come in EU it is a bit hard to buy with its own money but it is exciting
Now we tell you come in EU you can become a millionaire or lose everything
wake up

Last edited:
Well if anyone wants to correct my playing style this is what I'm currently using:

mobs: argo or corn
weapon: kulokhar glacier sword + trauma 1 (2.894 dpp)
armor: (bodyguard, adj pixie) + 2A platings or unplates

I am right there with you OP - i had to stop reading the replies because I can't stand the "learn how to play" type comments. I've learned a lot, I've tried a lot of different things, but in the last year I just can't bring myself to play this game. I make like 1-2 depos a year in the last year and a half, and no they dont' last, I just stopped playing. At some point I was able to stop, and then see how shitty it feels to depo so much and it's gone so fast.
Still my favorite game, still would love to go out and hunt everyday and have fun
Cannot afford it, and more importantly - I'm not willing to afford it. 100 bucks for a weekend of playing a game is bullshit.
My prayer for this game is that MA sells it to a company that actually does something.
If everyone just learnt how to play at the correct DPS based on BUDGET. Everyone would be much happier, but the issue comes with going HIGHER without the correlating BANKROLL which ends in disaster most times than not. Everybody has to keep in mind that every mob also has their own negative expectancy and this includes maturities. Once both aspects are addressed, people would be able to make any deposits into the game last longer.

This would also explains why people think ECO is FAKE, because they are using SUB-ECO as the negative expectancy begins, half way through decide to change it up to a more ECO setup because they are now losing peds, not realising that the negative expectancy is still not yet finished through for the mob that they are hunting and wonder why the ECO setup didn't save them one bit. I mean it is a total joke how some people rationalise their complaints to suit them.

Ps: If the above is read very carefully you will make any deposit made last much much longer!

Last edited:
Since you have thought for a while to find me a valid argument, I will tell you with a single argument: KingKongU60 recommended lvl 60 my lvl current blp laser 69 then what weapon it serves for what? I put it on a wall after buying it more than 3.5k $ lol it is an example among you else I'm told that I try several configurations but yes I will go chased from the sableshot and Foul young after 14years :yup: to make me snable at the araneatrox stalker and especially by already depositing 30000peds this year :yup:
And especially that with less before I made 10x + :yup:
Soon i will wash them their linen it is never if they run out of money , it is true that I is so withdrawal :dunce::rolleyes:

add : To hear you it is as if someone told you, you play every year can almost the same amount and do the same things, no luck this year it is half months your case to start again

You'll tell me you had to remove everything and leave, but I just want to play :laugh::woot:

But good every thing has an end tote to argue for details of weapons or armor, I just wanted to give my current impression and the fact that with 30kped ++ I do not even hold 1 year now while I permanently drop . I think I have not throw piles of peds on mobs I use a weapon and ammunition as usual etc and now playing + 6h days no glory just to have lost a little more money to be staying Too long connect.
Now I drag my feet with a few pecs while I continually filed congratulations for MA that you wanted me to tell you more, there is a barrier not to cross in a Game that want to remain a game is to reward those who plays.
MORFOC AS SERBAN will become just one more ghost in this game, it will not be a great loss but I will have held 14 years in their game to make me throw like a shit lol Despite continuous deposit :rolleyes:

In gesture of simpathy those who understood my message you will be able to boycott the sumer box on my part :deal:

My best TT FOOD screen hunt ( never MA but loot rare inside my loot unlucky :rolleyes: :dunno:) :wtg:
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/5/5/5/5/old_levi_hof.jpg
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/5/5/5/5/where_is_items.jpg
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/5/5/5/5/1054.jpg
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/5/5/5/5/130.jpg

and more other 16K neconu (lost pic) tt food etc etc

Gl for all :yay:

Last edited:
For those 4 pictures you provided, your ped card really said it all mate.

You spend a lot, get nothing back right? The uber loots were kickbacks.

Yet even with those your large loots were obviously not enough for you.

To your main claim on the original post about deposits not lasting long.

Another person who does not listen and will not adapt/adjust leaves us?

Just because you have the skills to use a high lvl wep and can afford it.

Don't mean you can use it for hunting long term with short term results.

The solution is very resounding but your dogma is limiting you real bad.

Last edited:
For those 4 pictures you provided, your ped card really said it all mate.

You spend a lot, get nothing back right? The uber loots were kickbacks.

Yet even with those your large loots were obviously not enough for you.

To your main claim on the original post about deposits not lasting long.

Another person who does not listen and will not adapt/adjust leaves us?

Just because you have the skills to use a high lvl wep and can afford it.

Don't mean you can use it for hunting long term with short term results.

The solution is very resounding but your dogma is limiting you real bad.

I think you do not tell me in the game if you know me a little you will have seen the change of pseudo which obere a change of style of play too much spend (military period)
I give an average of deposit per year so that people understand ( 100k in 2013 for my 10 years ingame 0 sga loot lol but I had my ath 94k coincidence:woot::rolleyes:)
I spend a lot then? Which recovers my money someone who spends a lot also so automatically if I spend a lot I will have to recover or then there is an error in the calculation
I have the skill so I use the adapted weapon that is what MA wanted with 10/10 that it needs more?
I have long played ADJ V1 because it is just fun! How is it wrong to use a fun weapon your right just to lose your money now?
I hunt 5h to 13h in what way will it hurt to give us something to do the same the next day? No I have to redeposit again to play like a madman to be little or not be recovering 90% of my sum lol

Also looks at the stats MM 2012 OHHH morfoc who has no merry shin at 1point near in team section , when what other game you will see he also gives you the price for 1point (no 10 or 20 1 :laugh: "if it's good A game "but I said nothing is the game :wtg:
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?238915-Merry-Mayhem-2012-Results
1 - Patrick FEZ Tyler - 15859 - Merry Mayhem Shin Guards & 2 x Nexnecis DNA Sample & Improved Hedoc Mayhem
2 - Daniel Rejman Sahlin - 13447 - Merry Mayhem Shin Guards & 2 x Gokibusagi DNA Sample & Omegaton M83 Predator
3 - Kamonpach BKK Empress - 12039 - Merry Mayhem Shin Guards & 2 x Mourner DNA Sample
4 - Leo BlueMan Morosanu' - 2167 - Merry Mayhem Shin Guards & Adjusted Hedoc Mayhem
5 - Joey Jay-Jay Javonie - 1100 - Merry Mayhem Shin Guards & 4 x Neurobiotic Booster A5 10mg
6 - MORFOC hunter SERBAN - 1099 - 1 x Calypso Land Deed & 4 x Neurobiotic Booster A5 10mg
7 - Dark Evil Protheus - 907 - 1 x Calypso Land Deed & 3 x Neurobiotic Booster A5 10mg
8 - Warden Coz Coz - 850 - 1 x Calypso Land Deed & 2 x Neurobiotic Booster A5 10mg
9 - Selena Lena Green - 791 - 1 x Calypso Land Deed & 1 x Neurobiotic Booster A5 10mg

I have nothing else to add

Last edited:
After the defeat of the hunter MORFOC 14years with nothing , the defeat of the crafter BabyOxide 4Years for loose all , we miss the future Ghost mining of EU and we will have made the round :laugh:
a volunteer :scratch2::laugh:

I am nowhere close to your level so what I'll say may sound totally off, but I think it still makes sense since it is based on common sense.

I've read all logs I could found on the EU forums and I discussed with quite a few people that consistently tracked their results and I am yet to see someone hunting at least somehow smart (so not even optimized) and not get at least 90% return rates, so I consider that's a conservative value to work with.

By getting a 90% return rate and keep recycling your deposits, it means that you can actually cycle 9 times your deposit before you remain with 10% of your initial deposit (there's a math formulat for this, but if you don't trust me, you can calculate manuallt - 100% + 90% + 81% + 72.9% + 65.6% + 59% + 53.1% + 47.8% + 43% + 38.7% + 34.9% + 31.4% + 28.2% + 25.4% + 22.9% + 20.6% + 18.5% + 16.7% + 15% + 13.5% + 12.2% + 10.9% = 901.3%). Please note that this assumes a conservative 90% return rate and no MU (aka TT-ing everything, which is definitely not wise).

If you want to be REALLY REALLY pessimistic, and assume only 80% return rate and no MU, you could still cycle 4.5 times your deposits before you remain with 10% of your initial deposit (100% + 80% + 64% + 51.2% + 41% + 32.8% + 26.2% + 21% + 16.8% + 13.4% + 10.7% = 457.1%).

So your monthly expenses budget would be:
- 9 times your deposits in a conservative assumption
- 4.5 times your deposits in a really pesimistic assumption

Now think how many hours per month your playing (or, in other words, how many hours of entertainment you're receiving from your deposits) and divide your monthly budget (calculated as previously explained) to the number of hours you want to play and you'll get a number that represents how much you can spend per hour without going bankrupt before the next deposit. After that, all that's left is to pick a hunting setup and a mob (or a range of mobs) that match your hourly budget.

More than sure at the end of the month you'll also remain with some leftovers (the 10% which we didn't consider cycling further, any MU you accidentally get, anything you'll get over the conservative/pessimistic numbers or whatever) which you can put in a separate "account" and use for gear improvements or side hobbies (like pets).

In your specific case, you said you do deposit 30,000 PEDs per year, that's 2,500 PEDs per month, divide that with 9 (respective 4.5) and it means you could safely cycle between 11,250 and 23,000 PEDs per month. Presuming you play an average of two hours per day (60 hours per month, which is probably quite a lot for someone having a job and stuff) that means you could safely cycle between 187.5 and 375 PED per hour.

Now just find what weapon setup and mob would do the magic for you.

Obviously, your numbers may be totally different... you know how much you play and alike, but I think the idea is clear... don't expect the game to adapt to your hunting style and budget, but instead adapt your hunting style to your budget. :)

Last edited:
I am nowhere close to your level so what I'll say may sound totally off, but I think it still makes sense since it is based on common sense.

I've read all logs I could found on the EU forums and I discussed with quite a few people that consistently tracked their results and I am yet to see someone hunting at least somehow smart (so not even optimized) and not get at least 90% return rates, so I consider that's a conservative value to work with.

By getting a 90% return rate and keep recycling your deposits, it means that you can actually cycle 9 times your deposit before you remain with 10% of your initial deposit (there's a math formulat for this, but if you don't trust me, you can calculate manuallt - 100% + 90% + 81% + 72.9% + 65.6% + 59% + 53.1% + 47.8% + 43% + 38.7% + 34.9% + 31.4% + 28.2% + 25.4% + 22.9% + 20.6% + 18.5% + 16.7% + 15% + 13.5% + 12.2% + 10.9% = 901.3%). Please note that this assumes a conservative 90% return rate and no MU (aka TT-ing everything, which is definitely not wise).

If you want to be REALLY REALLY pessimistic, and assume only 80% return rate and no MU, you could still cycle 4.5 times your deposits before you remain with 10% of your initial deposit (100% + 80% + 64% + 51.2% + 41% + 32.8% + 26.2% + 21% + 16.8% + 13.4% + 10.7% = 457.1%).

So your monthly expenses budget would be:
- 9 times your deposits in a conservative assumption
- 4.5 times your deposits in a really pesimistic assumption

Now think how many hours per month your playing (or, in other words, how many hours of entertainment you're receiving from your deposits) and divide your monthly budget (calculated as previously explained) to the number of hours you want to play and you'll get a number that represents how much you can spend per hour without going bankrupt before the next deposit. After that, all that's left is to pick a hunting setup and a mob (or a range of mobs) that match your hourly budget.

More than sure at the end of the month you'll also remain with some leftovers (the 10% which we didn't consider cycling further, any MU you accidentally get or whatever) which you can put in a separate "account" and use for gear improvements or side hobbies (like pets).

In your specific case, you said you do deposit 30,000 PEDs per year, that's 2,500 PEDs per month, divide that with 9 (respective 4.5) and it means you could safely cycle between 11,250 and 23,000 PEDs per month. Presuming you play an average of two hours per day (60 hours per month, which is probably quite a lot for someone having a job and stuff) that means you could safely cycle between 187.5 and 375 PED per hour.

Now just find what weapon setup and mob would do the magic for you.

Obviously, your numbers may be totally different... you know how much you play and alike, but I think the idea is clear... don't expect the game to adapt to your hunting style and budget, but instead adapt your hunting style to your budget. :)

great post but

I understand the bankroll system, but last 2015 did 60k down to 0 in 1 month by doing hunting + craft so how much I have to turn money now . So here it is a loss and after I deposit again and replay, but I have not received back from my loss in time ( its ok ) then tell me where the money is spent if even after 60/0 you not enough play bankroll after :laugh: :rolleyes:

I sold skill, I sold equipment and even after all this money play I still have not accumulated enough bankroll? lol

I give an average of deposits years, but in 14 years I accumulated much more bankroll and for a little while it is just no more playable a medium depot. Although I can stay all my life on rotten mob without ever changing. Sweat 2.0

Now to go to type trox or ambulimax you must be 50000ped of reserve in case lol ridiculous

my max tt+ items in loot is 1kped lol 14years

Last edited:
great post but

I understand the bankroll system, but last 2015 did 60k down to 0 in 1 month by doing hunting + craft so how much I have to turn money now . So here it is a loss and after I deposit again and replay, but I have not received back from my loss in time ( its ok ) then tell me where the money is spent if even after 60/0 you not enough play bankroll after

Bankroll represent (in my understanding) the amount of money you need to run over a dry period (like the accidental 50-60% return rates that may happen on a few hunts) or to afford to gather large enough stacks to get a better MU out of them from the auction.

But I didn't talk about that. You openly admitted yourself that you treat EU as a game (as an entertainment venue) and you're not here to profit, but just to have fun and relax. And since there's no such thing as free entertainment, I assume you're well aware that you have to pay for that... and all I tried to do was to help you understand what kind of entertainment you can get for your money. :)

To make a parallel with the real world, when going for vacation, depending on how much money I'm able (or willing) to spend, I pick a destination, a transport option, an accommodation option, a place to eat. If I don't have enough money I don't go to a fancy hotel, maybe not even an average hotel, but I'm happy with a hostel and I don't eat at the restaurant, but just buy one burger from the booth near a local school.

Or to take an example you gave earlier in the thread

You make a safari you want to chase a lion you pay, and the guy brings you a zebra and tells you it's all you deserve

The killing the lion safari may be really cool, but it may simply be outside of your budget, so instead of focusing on this and be frustrated, maybe you could take the zebra hunt and try to enjoy that as well, focusing on the fact that you're actually there, that you're hunting, etc and not on the fact that others (with a larger wallet) are hunting a lion at the same time.

Now translating this back to your case... yeah, it looks like your monthly budget (2,500 PED) is not enough for the level you'd wish for (as in your current gear, your current targeted mobs, etc). Now I'm not saying it is or it isn't good or that it is or it isn't fair, all I'm saying is that it is as it is, and the easiest solution would be to not cry over what you can't change, but just adapt to what your budget it... take a step back, do the math and see what mob and with what gear you could hunt with said budget, then just do that.

Don't feel that you need to play on your (skills or gear) level or that you have to compare yourself with Messi, Yoda, Lindzey or God know who else... play on your budget, focus on YOUR game (disable the HOF tracker if you have to), and just focus on having fun. And, for reference, it can be waaaay worse than where you're at... for example, your 2,500 PED monthly budget is my budget for 2+ years (!), and I'm still thinking I can play on my budget and have fun in the game. :)

Last edited:
I understand what people say, but I tell you it's impossible to believe I did not try :rolleyes:

13 10 Jun 2017 12:24 Committed PayPal Deposit 250.00
13 03 Jun 2017 15:54 Committed PayPal Deposit 250.00
13 02 Jun 2017 16:08 Committed Dibs Deposit 2248.50
13 01 Jun 2017 02:13 Committed PayPal Deposit 400.00
13 31 May 2017 16:19 Committed PayPal Deposit 500.00
13 31 May 2017 08:35 Committed PayPal Deposit 500.00
13 30 May 2017 09:24 Committed Dibs Deposit 500.00
13 26 May 2017 13:56 Committed PayPal Deposit 300.00
13 22 May 2017 20:26 Committed PayPal Deposit 300.00
13 22 May 2017 17:07 Committed Dibs Deposit 216.90
13 22 May 2017 15:40 Committed PayPal Deposit 500.00
13 22 May 2017 11:10 Committed Dibs Deposit 215.70
13 17 May 2017 11:18 Committed PayPal Deposit 500.00
13 15 May 2017 23:25 Committed Dibs Deposit 105.80
13 15 May 2017 22:29 Committed PayPal Deposit 2000.00
13 15 May 2017 21:46 Committed PayPal Deposit 1000.00
13 14 May 2017 07:39 Committed PayPal Deposit 350.00
13 13 May 2017 19:08 Committed PayPal Deposit 300.00
13 13 May 2017 09:01 Committed PayPal Deposit 104.50
13 12 May 2017 21:16 Committed PayPal Deposit 750.00
1311 May 2017 14:25 Committed PayPal Deposit 200.00
13 10 May 2017 18:44 Committed PayPal Deposit 50.00
13 06 May 2017 07:50 Committed PayPal Deposit 150.00
13 05 May 2017 21:58 Committed PayPal Deposit 300.00
13 02 May 2017 16:47 Committed PayPal Deposit 300.00
13 01 May 2017 09:46 Committed PayPal Deposit 250.00
13 23 Apr 2017 09:11 Committed PayPal Deposit 300.00
13 22 Apr 2017 18:55 Committed PayPal Deposit 300.00
13 22 Apr 2017 15:04 Committed PayPal Deposit 250.00
13 22 Apr 2017 09:37 Committed PayPal Deposit 600.00
13 18 Apr 2017 15:22 Committed PayPal Deposit 400.00
13 18 Apr 2017 15:15 Committed PayPal Deposit 600.00
13 16 Apr 2017 18:06 Committed PayPal Deposit 500.00
13 16 Apr 2017 08:09 Committed PayPal Deposit 500.00
13 15 Apr 2017 10:25 Committed PayPal Deposit 500.00
13 14 Apr 2017 13:24 Committed PayPal Deposit 1000.00
13 10 Apr 2017 11:22 Committed PayPal Deposit 700.00
13 08 Apr 2017 18:43 Committed PayPal Deposit 250.00
13 08 Apr 2017 09:45 Committed PayPal Deposit 1000.00
13 07 Apr 2017 22:19 Committed PayPal Deposit 50.00
13 07 Apr 2017 18:21 Committed PayPal Deposit 100.00
13 01 Apr 2017 19:32 Committed PayPal Deposit 500.00

Adapt your hunting style to your budget!
This is categorically 100% the correct way to hunt in EU.

Now to go to hunt trox or ambulimax you must be 50000ped of reserve in case lol ridiculous
It really does all depend on the mob maturity but you are 100% correct.

I personally would not touch atrox young (990 HP) with no less than 10000 PED.
I knew 1 person he hunted atrox with 8000 ped, went broke and sadly quit game.

For atrox young 40K would be better yes, I normally workout avg cost/kill x 10K. (This is the safe bet)

The other way I work out bankroll (but carries more risk) is to find out the avg/ maximum negative expectancy for that mob and multiply it by 10, with this you know at the low side of loot you still have 90% bankroll to play with (This is an unsafe bet).

A good example for this is Kerberos Guard/Alpha the negative expectancy for these mobs can vary between -350-700 for alpha lowest I've seen is about -700. So to hunt alpha mat you need 7K peds.

Berycled young lowest avg loot will go is (-100) so i need at least 1000 ped but then avg cost to kill is about 0.25 pec x 10K and you arrive at 2500 PED. (This is the safe bet)

Imo having 1k peds even for low lvl mobs is a "must" to survive bad periods.

Last edited:
I understand what people say, but I tell you it's impossible to believe I did not try :rolleyes:

13 10 Jun 2017 12:24 Committed PayPal Deposit 250.00
13 03 Jun 2017 15:54 Committed PayPal Deposit 250.00
13 02 Jun 2017 16:08 Committed Dibs Deposit 2248.50
13 01 Jun 2017 02:13 Committed PayPal Deposit 400.00
13 31 May 2017 16:19 Committed PayPal Deposit 500.00
13 31 May 2017 08:35 Committed PayPal Deposit 500.00
13 30 May 2017 09:24 Committed Dibs Deposit 500.00
13 26 May 2017 13:56 Committed PayPal Deposit 300.00
13 22 May 2017 20:26 Committed PayPal Deposit 300.00
13 22 May 2017 17:07 Committed Dibs Deposit 216.90
13 22 May 2017 15:40 Committed PayPal Deposit 500.00
13 22 May 2017 11:10 Committed Dibs Deposit 215.70
13 17 May 2017 11:18 Committed PayPal Deposit 500.00
13 15 May 2017 23:25 Committed Dibs Deposit 105.80
13 15 May 2017 22:29 Committed PayPal Deposit 2000.00
13 15 May 2017 21:46 Committed PayPal Deposit 1000.00
13 14 May 2017 07:39 Committed PayPal Deposit 350.00
13 13 May 2017 19:08 Committed PayPal Deposit 300.00
13 13 May 2017 09:01 Committed PayPal Deposit 104.50
13 12 May 2017 21:16 Committed PayPal Deposit 750.00
1311 May 2017 14:25 Committed PayPal Deposit 200.00
13 10 May 2017 18:44 Committed PayPal Deposit 50.00
13 06 May 2017 07:50 Committed PayPal Deposit 150.00
13 05 May 2017 21:58 Committed PayPal Deposit 300.00
13 02 May 2017 16:47 Committed PayPal Deposit 300.00
13 01 May 2017 09:46 Committed PayPal Deposit 250.00
13 23 Apr 2017 09:11 Committed PayPal Deposit 300.00
13 22 Apr 2017 18:55 Committed PayPal Deposit 300.00
13 22 Apr 2017 15:04 Committed PayPal Deposit 250.00
13 22 Apr 2017 09:37 Committed PayPal Deposit 600.00
13 18 Apr 2017 15:22 Committed PayPal Deposit 400.00
13 18 Apr 2017 15:15 Committed PayPal Deposit 600.00
13 16 Apr 2017 18:06 Committed PayPal Deposit 500.00
13 16 Apr 2017 08:09 Committed PayPal Deposit 500.00
13 15 Apr 2017 10:25 Committed PayPal Deposit 500.00
13 14 Apr 2017 13:24 Committed PayPal Deposit 1000.00
13 10 Apr 2017 11:22 Committed PayPal Deposit 700.00
13 08 Apr 2017 18:43 Committed PayPal Deposit 250.00
13 08 Apr 2017 09:45 Committed PayPal Deposit 1000.00
13 07 Apr 2017 22:19 Committed PayPal Deposit 50.00
13 07 Apr 2017 18:21 Committed PayPal Deposit 100.00
13 01 Apr 2017 19:32 Committed PayPal Deposit 500.00
So I take it you like hunting at bare minimum is lv30 mobs on calypso? Then my advise to you to get a more "enjoyable" thrill playing, stop playing for 1 year, save up your regular deposits till the year is up. You will have 30k peds to play with and play much more happily with any ul setup you may get/or have.

I knew 1 person he hunted atrox with just 8000 ped, went broke due to bad loot.

For atrox young 40K would be better yes, I normally workout avg cost/kill x 10K. (This is the safe bet)

The other way I work out bankroll (but carries more risk) is to find out the avg/ maximum negative expectancy for that mob and multiply it by 10, with this you know at the low side of loot you still have 90% bankroll to play with (This is an unsafe bet).

A good example for this is Kerberos Guard/Alpha the negative expectancy for these mobs can vary between -350-700 for alpha lowest I've seen is about -700. So to hunt alpha mat you need 7K peds.

Berycled young lowest avg loot will go is (-100) so i need at least 1000 ped but then avg cost to kill is about 0.25 pec x 10K and you arrive at 2500 PED. (This is the safe bet)

This is where the game becomes ridiculous, 10kped or 50kped for a lvl23 (In the sense or if that 2 / 3kped you can only lose) watches you already pay to kill your monsters ,to skill but in addition you must have a huge bugdet for what in fact as you already pay for everything?:rolleyes: so for maybe lose.
Or events that cost you 1arm but is not about to make profitable
It's not PE or EU is bullshit, or has become the old mood with people from MA like Marco
who come to you PK at rig or joke with the players? Shows his unique weapon etc?
Treasure hunts with gifts, kill marco and it gives you an object. You have no more gifts or it is L or bounty
Now we have a phantom CEO we do not even who it is and I think it is not even a player so the future looks not top.

Last edited:
You are a good player and able to survive if you have the strength to walk away and have the power to log out. Just sit out bad periods.
The only way to survive this long unless you have unlimited resources.

I knew 1 person he hunted atrox with just 8000 ped, went broke due to bad loot.

i tend to run using 5$ risk of ruin, im not a heavy player due to having a 8 month old girl now but i cycle about 500-1000ped/day, at 80% loss is between 100-200ped a day. my ped card is big enough to survive at 45days at 200 loss a day, this should see me through a bad patch. if its looking bad i drop to smaller mob missions like kerbs or caudagetus and move up when day looks good.

this year (was inactive jan-feb) i've cycled 66,469.19ped and returned 66,156.53 = 99.53% return. since feb 2015 (the day my records began) i cycled 411,266.41 and managed 96.48%TT Return and 98.46% with MU

it would be nice to see you log your results and you might be able to pinpoint your issue, be it recycling shrapnel, wearing too much armor or playing uneco (overkill or kill speed)

i tend to run using 5$ risk of ruin, im not a heavy player due to having a 8 month old girl now but i cycle about 500-1000ped/day, at 80% loss is between 100-200ped a day. my ped card is big enough to survive at 45days at 200 loss a day, this should see me through a bad patch. if its looking bad i drop to smaller mob missions like kerbs or caudagetus and move up when day looks good.

this year (was inactive jan-feb) i've cycled 66,469.19ped and returned 66,156.53 = 99.53% return. since feb 2015 (the day my records began) i cycled 411,266.41 and managed 96.48%TT Return and 98.46% with MU

it would be nice to see you log your results and you might be able to pinpoint your issue, be it recycling shrapnel, wearing too much armor or playing uneco (overkill or kill speed)

What do you want me to tell you can be I play too bad, look at my stats I tried the nusul lvl9 the stalker wtf , I did not succeed either to survive in time I took test that weapons small lvl adapt 10 / 10

the old mood with people from MA like Marco who come to you PK at rig or joke with the players? Shows his unique weapon etc?
Yeah, the Gods were walking on Ear..., ahem, Calypso in the past. The devs should play the game more and do it openly. Absolutely agree with you there. All the fancy PR stunts MA has tried last years have failed miserably, the RX units who mine in PvP4 and get a HoF, the Ship of Gold, they sure had good intentions but ended up with a shit storm... because we don't need fancy PR stuff.
What we need is simple presence. Just log in now and then, be there, take pop shots at the Rig, kill some, die some, talk with people, behave like normal player. We would notice it and respect it.

Now we have a phantom CEO we do not even who it is and I think it is not even a player so the future looks not top.
Well idk if he's any good. I had my doubts but lately it seems things are looking up. Looks like the previous CEO who scored loss year after year decided to decrease the payroll fund, prolly fire some people. The new guy started with the basics, got the company into green. I didn't like his methods much but okay, I have to admit he did his job. Now, it seems, he has managed to hire some quality people, or... for whatever the reason why the quality of the decisions made by MA seems to improve lately?

Maybe I got it all wrong and it was just a coincidence but I'm willing to give the guy a chance. :cool:

This is where the game becomes ridiculous, 10kped or 50kped for a lvl23 (In the sense or if that 2 / 3kped you can only lose) watches you already pay to kill your monsters ,to skill but in addition you must have a huge bugdet for what in fact as you already pay for everything?:rolleyes: so for maybe lose.
Or events that cost you 1arm but is not about to make profitable
It's not PE or EU is bullshit, or has become the old mood with people from MA like Marco
who come to you PK at rig or joke with the players? Shows his unique weapon etc?
Treasure hunts with gifts, kill marco and it gives you an object. You have no more gifts or it is L or bounty

The game is doing much better than previous years and hunting loot is getting a much needed overhaul so overall I think game's doing more top than ever.

What I wanted to say is this: I know there are people who express that they usually get 66% returns etc, but that can only happen through hunting above your budget and not killing getting enough looting events.

So you have 3000K peds, hunt atrox young, after cycling 1-2 times over then only have 2000k peds left? People would like to assume they are cursed at getting such low returns, but it goes with what you are hunting.

I could hunt 1 mob and get no loot does that mean I just got 0% return rate? Not really and people don't seem to factory in law of averages over a longer period, I have hunted low level mobs consistently for over 2 years.

I think by now at these low levels I can start to see the bigger picture (what is required) for higher mobs, everything else from there escalates 10 fold. I never knew in my early days of playing that a lv3 mob could generate a player a total negative result of -100. If I'd known this I'd of hunted totally different as I do now.

The game is doing much better than previous years and hunting loot is getting a much needed overhaul so overall I think game's doing more top than ever.

What I wanted to say is this: I know there are people who express that they usually get 66% returns etc, but that can only happen through hunting above your budget and not killing getting enough looting events.

So you have 3000K peds, hunt atrox young, after cycling 1-2 times over then only have 2000k peds left? People would like to assume they are cursed at getting such low returns, but it goes with what you are hunting.

I could hunt 1 mob and get no loot does that mean I just got 0% return rate? Not really and people don't seem to factory in law of averages over a longer period, I have hunted low level mobs consistently for over 2 years.

I think by now at these low levels I can start to see the bigger picture (what is required) for higher mobs, everything else from there escalates 10 fold. I never knew in my early days of playing that a lv3 mob could generate a player a total negative result of -100. If I'd known this I'd of hunted totally different as I do now.

I'm a bad mentor for normal people but I hope you don't mind I send them all to you when I get requests :) :wise::wise::wise::wise::wise::wise::wise::wise::wise::wise::wise::wise::wise::wise:

I'm a bad mentor for normal people but I hope you don't mind I send them all to you when I get requests :) :wise::wise::wise::wise::wise::wise::wise::wise::wise::wise::wise::wise::wise::wise:

I just do not have the patience to mentor, even 1 disciple! They tend to do their own thing :laugh:, but thanks for the suggestions but no thank you, already currently dealing with this atm even within my society!

I figured out that I'm not playing enough revenue more then every deposit I made and lost it counted for nothing?:rolleyes:
I will not deposit 50000ped to have a chance or not to lose everything at average level, so much for you if it suits you after 14 years without found anything, no thanks :dunce:
I earn a living by working, I do not want to work in EU but to have fun :laugh:
Especially if I pay to lose everything if I make 1% error :laugh:

But my case is not so serious MA abandoned me a long time ago
it is rather for the new players , good courage not on that many want to put in the time for may be this to have like me :rolleyes:

As I said do not play for 365 days.

Save regular deposits for 365 days.

After a year, deposit $$$$ for peds.

Maybe dedicate time to other games.

50K deposit after 1 year saving's gd.

But if play for fun, keep on depoing!

Back