EU come to impossible middle deposit

My current equipment is KingKong U60 and Viceroy Set M

And EP 4 BP. You forgot to add that.
I'm very sorry you aren't doing too well, but, you've made this thread at the end of a rather long period of crafting explosives. When you craft explosives you (should) stop worrying about what you get back (it's 90% ~). With the kind of return you get from explosives, no amount of IRL money can be enough on long term :D

I don't get it, everyone says crafting explosives is bad for your PED card, but some think that maybe everyone is wrong and the crafting machine may be favoring them instead. What is it? you know you will loose but still do it? Are you worrying about the hunting return but not on the EPIV return?
There should be a warning when crafting EP, "I agree that I forfeit my PED card and I agree to not complain after I have done it, or I will accept permaban!" :D

morfoc, you have several pages of crafting EP, you should not complain about loot when you gamble, please :laugh:

I'm very sorry you aren't doing too well, but, you've made this thread at the end of a rather long period of crafting explosives. When you craft explosives you (should) stop worrying about what you get back (it's 90% ~). With the kind of return you get from explosives, no amount of IRL money can be enough on long term :D

I don't get it, everyone says crafting explosives is bad for your PED card, but some think that maybe everyone is wrong and the crafting machine may be favoring them instead. What is it? you know you will loose but still do it? Are you worrying about the hunting return but not on the EPIV return?
There should be a warning when crafting EP, "I agree that I forfeit my PED card and I agree to not complain after I have done it, or I will accept permaban!" :D

morfoc, you have several pages of crafting EP, you should not complain about loot when you gamble, please :laugh:

There are a lot more EP3 than 4 :laugh: but my budget craft has been squandered , so I'm not talking about craft precisely for that reason because I lost much more and that I is not included in the 30000peds years. Even if between 2 hunt I happen to make some combinations of craft most this year was in quantity.:yup:

And I started by writing and saying that with 1kped I do not stay 3 days on pirate skeleton lvl23/27 with Kong u60 and if you look at my stats it is the BP3 that allowed me to hold 3 days because every night I was a 50ped :rolleyes:.

and several page ? look more good is just 1Month of explosive and not a lot of ;) May 2017 precisely
and i sell all my craft skill after for take back money talk to all buyer :rolleyes:

Last edited:

I kinda agree with evey on this.

I've send an angry letter to our national lottery agency.
In there I wrote a complaint that I have never won the million jackpot.
Each ticket costs around 7$ and most prices I've won are under 5$. The biggest price ever won is just 10$.

I didnt track my returns, but I think they come way under 25%!!

And still I buy a ticket every now and then, because you never know, you might win that multi million dollar jackpot.

That's about the same as with the ep4.
You COULD win the 200k ATH, or lose it all.
Be prepared to lose when you buy the ticket.

With the lottery I'm not spending hundreds or thousands on tickets, just occasionally for the thrill. You should treat the ep4 in the same way. Just buy a ticket for the thrill. But dont just autoclick that thrill away.

There are a lot more EP3 than 4 :laugh:
It's like saying EP3 is considered the imk2 of EP craftin, super eco, eh? :lolup:

Come on man, it's the gambling behavior you need to address (not the game mechanics), that is including elite mulmuns - they are big and risky when you struggle with the ped card.
NEVER go hunting, mining, crafting, hoping you get back something you lost because almost always that's where the PEDs are killed and sent to the PED heaven (or hell if it was EP BP, 3 or 4 :p ) :D

It's like saying EP3 is considered the imk2 of EP craftin, super eco, eh? :lolup:

Come on man, it's the gambling behavior you need to address (not the game mechanics), that is including elite mulmuns - they are big and risky when you struggle with the ped card.
NEVER go hunting, mining, crafting, hoping you get back something you lost because almost always that's where the PEDs are killed and sent to the PED heaven (or hell if it was EP BP, 3 or 4 :p ) :D

I do not turn 10000ped with the EP3 or EP4 :laugh:
remain 100ped or 200 in pedcard , weapon broken TT repair 288ped and I try the EP3 nothing more normal. And saved me or not :laugh:.
I never play + 500ped on the EP3 :) and I never play more than 2Kped on the EP4 :) so your arguments don"t concern me directly
And it just about 1month not of the masses of pages as you say in 2017 :rolleyes: Look at my hunting section of the same month :rolleyes:
sorry :nana:

Last edited:
When I have bad result, I play something else --- last thing I would do is to deposit to continue a bad hunt.

I do regular deposits, and always expect this deposit as a payment for my fun playing EU

Sometimes its incredible how long my small deposits can last, and sometimes its incredible how fast all is gone with the winds.

As said, when I am broke, play something else, untill next regular deposits comes in :)

All peds go to heaven!

I've read this thread with great interest trying to understand your reasoning because I know a lot of people that deposit much less and are having fun and I honestly wanted to understand how come you're so unhappy with what I call a rather large deposit. I will start by saying that there are definitely ways to make profits or at least make your deposits last really long (and lots of people proved it), but you already said a couple of times that you're not into "working" in game, but you just want to have fun, relax and be entertained. And that's totally OK, at the end of the day that's what a game should be about.

Now, since we agreed that you're playing this for entertainment, not for profits, and there's no such thing as free entertainment, it means that you have to pay for certain entertainment. And the model that Mind Ark chose is to offer you a lot of entertainment levels then charge you "per hour" for said entertainment at the level you've chosen. And the cool thing is that (for people like you, not playing for profits, but fun) the price model is very transparent (you can assume you have to pay a 20% of what you shoot flat fee and you will never fall bellow) and the level options are very granular (you can choose exactly how much to shoot and subsequently how much to loose, by choosing what to shoot and what gear to use).

Now the problem is that you want to play a lot of hours and at a high level (cost) and you simply don't have the money for that. You consider you are entitled to that. Well, you're not. It's as simple as that.

You wish that your $250 per month (that's what you said you deposit on average) should entitle you to play on said level. Is just like I wish that my $15 per month gaming budget (the equivalent of a WoW monthly subscription) should allow me to experiment full content in any game. And maybe we're right, maybe we should be able to do that. But this is wishful thinking, not accepting the reality. The reality is that the prices are what they are and not what we wish they would be.

In reality, we have a very simple equation: budget = number_of_hours * cost_per_hour

Now, in my vision, you have a few options:
- consider the budget and the number of hours as constants, and lower your cost per hour to match them (cost_per_hour = budget / number_of_hours) so just sell your gun, buy one with lower dps and hunt lower level mobs
- consider the budget and the cost per hour (play style) as constants, and lower your number of hours to match them (number_of_hours = budget / coset_per_hour) so instead of spending 10 hours per day on here, take the decision to spend (much less) and do something else the rest of the time
- consider the number of hours and the cost per hour (play style) as constant, and increase your budget to match them (budget = number_of_hours * cost_per_hour) so you can play as much as you want at the level you want
- and, finally, you can do neither of these and come here to cry like a little girl that you can't afford what you want and the mean people at MA are not making it possible for you

Well, guess what? Tough luck! Usually, we just can't afford everything we want and we just have to learn to be happy with what we can have. I too would sure love a better computer, a new bike, that pretty dress I keep staring at every time I walk by the nearby store, more money to deposit in EU or even a Magnum ice cream or Toblerone chocolate, But, I simply understand that they are out of my reach and deal with that. And guess what? Actually, I *am* a little girl - lol. So just man up, understand how the things are, drop that wishful thinking mentality, adapt to what the reality is and give up on the whining.

If that offended you, I am sorry and I apologize for that. It was definitely not my intention. I honestly tried to help and give you a wake-up call. At the end of the day, consider that I took away 30 minutes (and another hour yesterday with the previous posts) from my own time to write that. And this being said and done, I'm out of this thread. Feel free to take my suggestions as you want.

Last edited:
Most would probably find this boring, but.....

If you only ever play with 10% of your ped card, it will last a LONG time.

For example: Hunt mobs where 10% on your pedcard lasts several hours.

So the most you will ever (probably) lose is 2% per several hours. This will also ensure you can stack loots, i.e. stuff that sells for just a few %, this will help in the long run.

Ace

What about blogs like this?
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/entry.php?2922-Snarksnot

I don't know the whole story, but even on "small" mobs I keep seeing this guy show around 75% returns.
I have tried it some, I did the 10k puny mission - the peds did last longer, but you are right, can't or don't want to do this type of thing long term.

What about blogs like this?
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/entry.php?2922-Snarksnot

I don't know the whole story, but even on "small" mobs I keep seeing this guy show around 75% returns.
I have tried it some, I did the 10k puny mission - the peds did last longer, but you are right, can't or don't want to do this type of thing long term.
Nobody knows the story, that guy doesn't bother to disclose what gear he's using. Apparently he thinks it's not important? If so, that's information too. You can make your conclusions from there...

About those punies, I doubt anybody can make profit on those (doesn't matter what gear they use). Don't ask, it's a long story... Let's just say there's no need to go into extremes.

I think the last comments we did not understand the meaning of my approach, now I will tell you a little about the real adventure PE not a masquerade of how to survive the sweat until impmk2.
I started small in my company at the time we were 4 (AF-RFC)
At the time my companions give me some ammo against my returns of hunting to be able to teach me to know the game.
Sometimes I was used as a trapper with my decoy dispenser (which I still use by FUN)
We fended big teams to go to type huge monsters and we had the same thing to laugh even if all the loot was not famous but we spend no more than 300ped per person. And behind we did not need to drop for the time.
With experience in hunting success, I began to try the araneatrox stalker (at the time no TP or vehicles if you die you had for 7min to return) with my decoy tried to go the trap Against the rocks or tree is even if I did not big HOF I had a minimum is that damn fun and scary with the sound of the ara :scared::laugh::yay: (MOD DAR9300 was looter has 10m of me :laugh: no luck :dunce: Still not me who is got it)
I take a friend healer and I go to kill chomper / scipulor / ara / big atrox and much more but with a mind can be big but not to the mind brothel if you touch nothing we are dead.
Go to rig have fun and do some enemies ( remember period with Sbi(gremlin man) , mit, Akoz ) , And sometimes you could block the rig at an average level alone.:D
I go to see Marco when he kills people with his gun and he trade you to show gun/stuff or kill you in the rig because you had it fencing.:laugh:
Remember the events a cap corinth filled with sabakuma and longu not shared loot even if we sneeze between us, everyone had his longu or sabakuma to kill.
I remember lvl20 up to 100 at the same place in team or single to type the same monsters (LONGU less hp) old period or (Levi massive hp) middle period but we were together and we had pretty much an equal mine You're welcome.

And now this is what we have

Miss, evade, failed, nothing loot in mob
Monsters more and more hp , longu has seen its regen booster and its speed,
Levi now eats your armor but your loot remains the same
You have no right to trap anything (the only game where you spend your money but you do not have the right to be ingenious to avoid touching you)
You do not have the right to sweat a monster block, it's never that you become a millionaire in sweat :rolleyes: (I hate sweat)
You have armor / weapon L from everywhere but nothing is really cost effective to hear most
You have Bps L from everywhere to make paper (why I can not build my slum with all that?) :laugh:
You have weapons / armor L looted no relation to the monster you hunt
You have in craft the quantity / condition + add residue / enmatter soon you will have to add energy to make the machine work? :laugh:
You have events that costs a fortune MM/hallowen /eastern/GR
individual win or loose , small team too dangerous :rolleyes:
It is necessary to have at the time of background that to buy a car :laugh::laugh:
You loot objects more and more low level sale price and all L
Let's not forget the news gifts bounty/untradable :rolleyes:
For me the Auction was above all a way of saving time and avoiding too much cries, now you pay a fortune in fee to share objects with other players, at what price? Are there more town cries than before? No more less :confused:
I almost see ghost towns because MA has everything monopolized has money to win or give 1% to some lucky players
(For me its looks like macdonald before the BBQ sauce was free and we give you no problem, now it costs 40cents :rolleyes:)
Possibility of leasing nonexistent (not profitable enough for MA)
Possibility of Lead a team and all recorver to make the world work (not profitable enough for MA)

There are many others :yup:
This is what I denounce, I do not care to have lost everything
We have less and less and we spend more and more

When I see my files of HOF + of 1000 and I see that there are monsters that I can more kill because it is too a loss I am sickened
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/5/5/5/5/tantar.jpg
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/5/5/5/5/hof.jpg << mining and hunting possible old EU , now impossible or mining or hunting :rolleyes:

Last edited:
You should of stayed with the P5a, would of helped losses.

After doing all the auction I found that a few weapons better than my Kong if I am the numbers of MA but not for my lvl lol so :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
Wait till you tell me what, it is not the good weapon, ah to desolate all the auction it is not better than to throw stones? :rolleyes:
and my baretta Z12 more less :rolleyes:
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/5/5/5/5/entropia_2017-06-20_16.54.54.jpg
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/5/5/5/5/entropia_2017-06-20_16.55.47.jpg

entropia_2017-06-20_16.54.54.jpg

entropia_2017-06-20_16.55.01.jpg

entropia_2017-06-20_16.55.47.jpg

Last edited:
After doing all the auction I found that a few weapons better than my Kong if I am the numbers of MA but not for my lvl lol so :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
Wait till you tell me what, it is not the good weapon, ah to desolate all the auction it is not better than to throw stones? :rolleyes:
and my baretta Z12 more less :rolleyes:
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/5/5/5/5/entropia_2017-06-20_16.54.54.jpg
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/5/5/5/5/entropia_2017-06-20_16.55.47.jpg

entropia_2017-06-20_16.54.54.jpg

entropia_2017-06-20_16.55.01.jpg

entropia_2017-06-20_16.55.47.jpg

not sure what your looking at exactly, eco isn't everything when comparing lvl 60 to lvl 95 guns. but anyway, 60.2% eco unamped is way above average. i use the songka and it needs an amp to get above 60% (63% in fact)

I just expose which ones are better than my present weapon all the others are below some lvl on the current auction weapon ranged

It just makes me think that we will have to buy even more things to equip its weapon so their improvement loot :lolup: at what price still :rolleyes:

After weapons L, weapons 10/10, weapons % + equipment required :laugh:
You no use scope, no laser, you did not need, MA thought to you :laugh:

I believe MA they must play darts to choose their VU
But summerboxes never forget

Last edited:
I would usualy not reply to thread like that... but i kinda feel i have to:)

First to Morfoc i dont know you but i share your pain... swings on ped card are just 2 big

Second to DoA... very constructive comments but obviously you dont feel the pain.

And to Rufen dude you just dont get it. Your playstyle is uniqe and congrats for that.... but when you will eventualy want to progress ingame you will hit to same obstacles as many of us did. Best of luck completing quip and ped card when you will maybe want to hunt feffoid, atrox, or whatever you feel is next.

Somewhere in this long post it was mentioned about a player who had 8k ped card and lost it all during Atrox Iron mission... i mean common guys how can you accept that as normal? It was suggested to have 40k ped card to hunt 3.5ped mobs. I belive those expectations are unreasonable at so low-medium levels.

I do have high hopes for Loot V2.0 and its future development and by all this i imagine MA is aware of this.

So Morfoc go have fun hopefuly ingame:):yay:

No amp buddy? Not even a bloody limited Ares ring? 60% means nothing if that's the only thing you rely on...

No amp buddy? Not even a bloody limited Ares ring? 60% means nothing if that's the only thing you rely on...

who need amp nowadays.Long live lootious.god bless our loot and I hope you hit a lucky ATH.AMEN

If you take the post to the normal half reads the beginning I use ares imp unl and beast or dante or unl :rolleyes:

who need amp nowadays.Long live lootious.god bless our loot and I hope you hit a lucky ATH.AMEN

94K lvl3 light Almost indetronable on this Bp
57K killian Longsword Almost indetronable on this Bp

and you Messi? :laugh:
Can be the events his reminder neoaven in smaller :rolleyes:

If you take the post to the normal half reads the beginning I use ares imp unl and beast or dante or unl :rolleyes:

94K lvl3 light Almost indetronable on this Bp
57K killian Longsword Almost indetronable on this Bp

and you Messi? :laugh:
Can be the events his reminder neoaven in smaller :rolleyes:

Yet here you are, whining on every post, in every chat, more than most that never got any.... and while noob messi with 16k highest loot, and level 200 is doing okish, since he doesn't complain about loot (or at least I haven't saw whining post from him):lolup:

Yet here you are, whining on every post, in every chat, more than most that never got any.... and while noob messi with 16k highest loot, and level 200 is doing okish, since he doesn't complain about loot (or at least I haven't saw whining post from him):lolup:

you finished caressing it? Your lack of argument now?
Reread the post a little and I think I have not seen a lot of whining
because I have little talk about caperons or other don't know :whistle:.
the point of view on the evolution of a player who plays since almost the beginning so if you are not happy
I do not care :wtg:
if you make money so much for you
I do not care :wtg:
I express what many people also live because of the positive reactions I have recuperated here or by rep.
If your salary is 500€ in Ro after normal , you want to protect your MA baby who pays more :laugh:
It must remain an entertainment not a deception here is all

ps :Then next time he will inquire before talking too much :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Evey that arrogance is out of place. Your own playstyle (which I find revolting :laugh: ) is actually the best argument that Serban is largely correct. You do what you do because until this VU was one of the very few things which worked. It didn't used to be like that. There is a world of difference between looting ESI from non regen feffoid (of course, low chance but still there) and limiting that to only mobs of about a billion hp. Come back and be a smart ass when you're switching mobs (with due effort to each, of course) and still have a constant success. Then an important thing is that the discussion was not about your level. You're considerably above medium level and that matters also. Things are (or, I hope were, I really hope this VU will change some things) very black and white and have been like that for years. There should be place for, say, small atrox hunter. Or armax. Or drones or so many others. Not only either puny for free either uber mobs for, already, something which is an investition by all means.

I was talking to some guy at some point and a smart one, I must say. But putting together all items he recommended (and, indeed, with good reason), I'm sorry but I could open a small kiosk IRL with those money. And the discussion was exactly as Serban puts it, from a middle player perspective. The advice was what would have been suitable for an uber. I don't want that, I never wanted to play that level. Of course, there is a conceptual discussion here to be had, that, if a middle player gets by, then what happens to an uber, shower in money? That would need a source to pay for it and there things get tricky. But considering that (if you aim to be an uber and you aim to do it naturally) the progression takes some good years, you cannot seriously expect anyone to just endure and endure because eventually at some point he or she will finally have enough skills to... hey... deposit 40,000$ just to stand a chance in the uber world. After along the way would have already dropped in some 10,000. Is just not reasonable.

Serban, I disagree with you in one point. Those times which you enjoyed so much, when you were a few in AF. Well, your current gun is making as much damage as your whole society together back then :laugh: You cannot ignore that.

Creates weapons upgrade but with an eco not terrible but at the same time flooded the weapons market L news with 62% eco + ,
it's like this shoot in the foot, I do not understand this choice.:scratch2:
I appreciate the fact of having more noloot on average mobs :)
Still in survival mode now 500ped holds me 2 days in progress :laugh:

Creates weapons upgrade but with an eco not terrible but at the same time flooded the weapons market L news with 62% eco + ,

higher eco (L) guns are a good thing, UL guns don't help the economy, just more convenient. i admit i have UL items but due to the way Melee weapons work, (L) can't be considered as 1% MU kills the dpp

if crafters get to control the (L) gun market better, expect the MU of your loot to raise, therefore you win too. There are lazy crafters who use EP to craft, but they will lose out as EP has no market, its just a way to lose/gain ped fast

2.0 is a partial fix for the "be uber or go home" game. 2.0 basically gives the great majority of players a better chance at more fun by making lower mobs viable again.

short summary of this thread is this ?

Either you do the cheap way way with 7 dps thats affordable but boring as hell

Or the 200 dps way which i guess is fun as hell but most ppl cant afford (i cant anyway)

the other thing im curious about is can you work or do you need to shoot 14 hours a day ? if so this game is dying i guess :(

before you ask yes im n00b only played since 2005 and not even lvl 90 yet

short summary of this thread is this ?

Either you do the cheap way way with 7 dps thats affordable but boring as hell

Or the 200 dps way which i guess is fun as hell but most ppl cant afford (i cant anyway)

the other thing im curious about is can you work or do you need to shoot 14 hours a day ? if so this game is dying i guess :(

before you ask yes im n00b only played since 2005 and not even lvl 90 yet

This could be viewed as pessimistisk, but tbh i share the same view. While its fun to hunt big, its also expensive most of the time... Its almost feels like the "End game" got adjusted to "end game" equipment meaning basic high end gear simply is not good enough to maintain a decent return.

What i believe more is that you need a gigantic amount of peds to cycle on these mobs. Maybe you need to loose several k's of peds before your swing on positive returns are back. Most run out of ped before that. I just see many streams of high end players with 30-40 k of peds on card. i dont believe thats due to profits :)

I prefer middle gaming here... Sorry i meant i can only afford that. :rolleyes:

Casual players like me who rarly can spent more than 2-4 hours and that not daily, just occationally are less doomed now.
Personally I like Loot 2.0 as I have better chance to break even on 1-2 hour hunts I usually do.

My feedback of experience 2.0 is that on days of 3/4h of hunting you remain constant with a correct return, against the days of 8/10h hunt it is always difficult to survive, it is a pity that time Past ingame is not rewarded.
I often lose by staying on the same monster but I am constant by turning on several

+
Less than noloot
Less decay armor
survive with more by playing 3/4h than before

-
90% of scopes have 60%
90% of amps has 60% and other price increases and bp Dante / beast monopolies
90% of the laser has 60%
We almost force you to put an amp now with this new line.
Mini patch has broken the constancy of hunting
playing more 6H impossible survive decently

Last edited:
Back