EU download help

Wholesaler

Dominant
Society
Imperial Dreams
UrbanGrafix
Well im Back after a LONG hiatis (Still cannot spell though) I'm trying to D/L PE again but I get

An error occurred when trying to download a file.

File: "dpvs.dlltmp"
Reason: 150 Opening BINARY mode data connection for dpvs.dlltmp (159744 bytes).

"Read the error description. The reason may be informative enough. Below is some general suggestions for some error reasons.

Server occupied
Please wait a while and try again later.

Connection/receive failure
The download server may be down. If the error always occur, please check your internet and firewall settings for the FTP protocol (passive mode).

Could not create local file
You may need to log in as an administrator or make the administrator set file permissions for the Project Entropia/Entropia Universe folder for your account.

If you don't know what to do, contact MA support via the web site and include the error reason in the support case description."

Is the server just down atm? also whats changed since DEC 05 lol

are u using wireless 3g connection cause i giot same problem with this :scratch2:

What's changed since Dec '05? Oh, everything but the name. Oh wait, that changed too. :silly2:

i got this error while trying to run on Vista - if this is the case for you, right click the icon and choose "Run as Administrator".

in addition, this could be due to your network connection not supporting FTP (rare with most isp's, but if you're using a so-called "cellular" connection, this could be the case).

other than that, contact support - wish I had a better answer for you.

GL and hope to see you in-game :)

Back