EU Gold Card Screw Up

Society
Entropia Mining Corporation
Johnny Jay Appleseed
Thanks EU for nothing!

They said that the where sending me a "free gold card" after i spent 5000 ped with them. So after i wait and wait they tell me the the card was returned and that the address in my profile is wrong and i must put the right address in my account. Also if i want my gold card i must now pay for them to send it again.

Theres nothing wrong with my address, i get mail all the time, bills always find you.

Now i am in another country, when i asked them how they sent it the said by normal mail. I would not send a letter to my granny by normal mail let alone a card overseas, they told me if i want them to send it by registered post it will cost 150Ped

So by now this free gift is going to cost me 5150Ped, what i can't fathom is how they would skimp on postage after i have spent 5000Ped with them.

It's not like they are going to offer me something when i spend 10000Ped with them, or 15000Ped or 20000Ped. It is a once off thing and they can't take the effort to send it with registered post, to make sure the loyal customer gets the gift!

The main reason i wanted the gold card was to change my e-mail addres on my account, as my e-mail address has changed since i stared playing the game. i then requested that they update my e-mail and send me a confirmation of the change. nothing.

It is now June, i should have had the card in February and my e-mail has not been changed.

Back