EU is becoming so anti-social...How can it be improved?

1) I dunno; I'm not an MMO geek. I play one "videogame"; thats PE.

Im sorry, but we dont agree here obviously. I am an MMO geek though. I run a small business dedicated to their analysis. It's not going to make me rich, but its something I enjoy. So given my experience vs yours, how bout ya just trust me? :girl:

The player base of PE, unfortunately, is not as experienced in the realm of gaming as they would like to think. You want this product to make money? Listen to some gamers.

Im sorry, but we dont agree here obviously. I am an MMO geek though. I run a small business dedicated to their analysis. It's not going to make me rich, but its something I enjoy. So given my experience vs yours, how bout ya just trust me? :girl:

The player base of PE, unfortunately, is not as experienced in the realm of gaming as they would like to think. You want this product to make money? Listen to some gamers.

Why? MA followed a different path in 2001, and they exist 12 years later. It's been 10 years since Gold. It is very rare that another game comes anywhere near that longevity. So nah, I think MA should follow their own path rather than some flash-in-the-pan analysis.

(Btw - If your business isn't going to make you rich, it's a failing business.. and therefore completely unnotable. Why should I take comment from a failure? :))

Why? MA followed a different path in 2001, and they exist 12 years later. It's been 10 years since Gold. It is very rare that another game comes anywhere near that longevity. So nah, I think MA should follow their own path rather than some flash-in-the-pan analysis.

(Btw - If your business isn't going to make you rich, it's a failing business.. and therefore completely unnotable. Why should I take comment from a failure? :))

Why? Because everything adapts to its current environment. In 2001 the market was on an upswing. MA was positioned well for that point in time. Would you like them to pretend its still 2001? When last I checked it was 2013. Tech has moved on. Games have grown. People have gotten older.

Being in the Guinness book another time is old news. Everyone has heard it before.

They need a new angle. Everyone does. Otherwise products get boring, nobody buys them, and they die. Not that I think EU is in any danger of that anytime soon. I'm just answering your question for why a change in growth and perspectives is always important to consider.

Why pay $100 or more when you can pay $12? EU needs to be the ultimate sandbox game where you can hunt, mine, craft, be a space pilot, be a fisherman, be a musician, be a movie star, be a laser tag champion, be an arena boxer... in short, be it all.

Then your cost is justified because your options are plentiful and of high quality. Its the difference between a game and a virtual world.

I Will tell you why I pay $100 (or more) monthly to play EU rather than one of these free or cheap games you mention..

Because Entropia is a Real Cash Economy with game supported methods to withdraw. you can "invest" in your avatar here, and arguably when your done playing get some of your money back, or if you play well or get lucky you may even make a bit of money from t me to time.

Every other game I have played online (and I played all the mmos from ultima beta, up to wow) when I found something of "value", or was ready to move to another game. I had to sell it through ebay or some other hassle. True I could have just ignored the value of my time and game skills, or ignore there was a market for it. and simply play, but that gets old after a few years :)

IMO Entropia does not need to compete with "free to play" games, they need to be concerned with future RCE competition. Because while Entropia has dominated the market, for a long time. I think that may change soon with competition from blzard.

I love free to play aspects of EU, I have done a lot of sweating and walking, and think fishing would be a great improvement to the free or low cost experiance..maybe make fishing cost a couple of pecs a day to do all day long, with "rookie" gear, and maybe 5ped a day with "master baiter gear" just something to bridge the gap between no cost sweating and the often high cost EU game play.

But at the end of the day, I am here because its RCE, (and I think one could argue most people are here for RCE) it has gamble aspects, adventuring aspects, socialization aspects, investment aspects, and even free to play aspects...it is very accommodating of many play styles and financial levels, allows one to set and pursue their own goals at their own pace, and provides a way to "sell out" , or even set up shop and withdraw regularly if your of the right skill set.

Overall its a great experience I have been happy to be a part of, I am concerned with many issues lately but, perhaps its growing pains..I am not quite ready to bail out yet :)

I personally would like to see entropia become the worlds first, virtual world RCE, I mean real virtual like VR head gear, or sensors or whatever...real honest to god matrix type VR...when it becomes possible to sell a 5 thousand dollar unit that will allow the user to participate in a VR MMO. and MA sells that unit like a gold card, on the website. or at the Trade terminal to be mailed to you...

Then possibility expand quickly and player base expands quickly...and Amazon.com buys a planet where you can interact with their virtual products, watch movies pick books off shelves, look at 3d modles and specs of things you want to buy to be shipped to you. Record your reviews to be played back by other users, maybe get a virtual tour of or storefront etc.

But in the current market I think they should...

Sell a planet to tony hawk, its not a calypso clone, rather it uses the cry engine from the ground up to develop a console type gaming experience on a MMO level.
Players could buy and upgrade their skate boards for ped, and could win ped contests against other players in game sponsored rings. etc.

Same idea could be applied to ANY current successful console game franchise that wanted to expand to MMO I think, but our current planets are all the same basic calypso clone with different pictures. seems a waste of the game engine power.

Last edited:
Why? Because everything adapts to its current environment. In 2001 the market was on an upswing. MA was positioned well for that point in time. Would you like them to pretend its still 2001? When last I checked it was 2013. Tech has moved on. Games have grown. People have gotten older.

Being in the Guinness book another time is old news. Everyone has heard it before.

They need a new angle. Everyone does. Otherwise products get boring, nobody buys them, and they die. Not that I think EU is in any danger of that anytime soon. I'm just answering your question for why a change in growth and perspectives is always important to consider.

Which MA have quietly accomplished, greatly and poorly in equal measure, over the years since initial implementation. You seem to think (or at least, via your text which you type) that copying business models from other MMOs will stand MA in good stead - I argue that it will not, as MA holds a completely different (and imo unique) product, which will quite happily tick away. It amazes me that in 12 years there hasn't been a massive boom in the PE market - and I am expecting one very, very soon.

MA do need to improve certain aspects of the system - but not via the options you're listing. Adding something like chess or whatever minigame is so counterproductive to such a small team that MA possesses, it doesn't make sense.

Just look at the HUD of the game - press skills page, one design. Press inventory, another. Such mismatched designs, yet still the game powers on.

Simple fixes, plus *some* societal changes (personally this involves a, shall we say, gentle pushing of players to congregate in more social areas) and the game will flourish.

There's no need for some stripped ideas from other MMOs which last 5 years each. What's the fucking point, if they don't last, PE will not either. MA need to be bold, decisive, and completely original to progress this most original game.

Because Entropia is a Real Cash Economy with game supported methods to withdraw. you can "invest" in your avatar here, and arguably when your done playing get some of your money back, or if you play well or get lucky you may even make a bit of money from t me to time.

Thats nothing special, really. I made $46,000 in 2000 playing Asheron's Call. I made $19,200 roughly playing Ultima Online in 1998-1999.

Real cash is everywhere. But dont take my word for it.

This is just one of many authors who have explored the subject over the last 16 years.

http://www.juliandibbell.com/

Some PE people are sadly wearing blinders.

Thats nothing special, really. I made $46,000 in 2000 playing Asheron's Call. I made $19,200 roughly playing Ultima Online in 1998-1999.

This is just one of many authors who have explored the subject over the last 16 years.

Absolutely I made quite a few $ in every game I have played since ultima (ironically I have not profited in EU yet most certainly at a net loss right now)

However in those other games, you have to sell black market, which is fine...its just work, and hassle, and not as easy as just sending a withdraw here...

The legitamacy of RCE is why I am here I should say as its been the only real choice,...but again titan gunna shit in our front yard I think.

Thought you grew up in the gutters and had to move from home to home? Or did those places have internet connections, too?

Or you're 50 years old.. one of the two.

I find it very hard to believe whatever you type here, because you apparently popped up 2 years ago and have every answer to everything - the sure sign of a bullshitter.

Thought you grew up in the gutters and had to move from home to home? Or did those places have internet connections, too?

Or you're 50 years old.. one of the two.

I find it very hard to believe whatever you type here, because you apparently popped up 2 years ago and have every answer to everything - the sure sign of a bullshitter.

I grew up in a shitty situation. That's very true.

What? I cant grow up and make money? I did not realize we lived in a caste system. I grew up in a poor environment. I played music, and founded a small computer repair company as a teenager. I used the capital from both to fund my college tuition. I wrote scripts for MMO's after my roommate introduced me to Ultima Online. I made some money there too. I now on my own home, my own business, am director at a multi million dollar agency, and still play MMO's. :ahh:

What can I say? I don't take no for an answer and when the world screams "F-You" I scream it right back. And then I make my reality whatever I want.

It may be hard to believe for you, but it makes it no less true for me.

The legitamacy of RCE is why I am here...

I will concede this. I do appreciate this about EU. Its a good thing. One of many. I like the sandbox environment more than the money aspect though, and think EU should focus there.

The original subject, how do we make EU more social, is still a question though.

One answer is stop beating each other up on forums. Debating different points of view is fine. But when we start being snarky, people are going to be snarky back. Obviously I'm more than happy to engage in this behavior myself, and pick on me all folks want. That's fine. Just realize I'm not alone. I've always thought of this particular forum as adversarial, at best. People come here to cut their teeth, vent, whatever. So on a certain level coming here you just expect it and adjust your actions to match.

But yeah. All the bitching about the game? All the conspiracy theories? All the actual, real vehemence, where people develop ludicrous grudges and want to pursue them at all costs? All the hate? LOL!

I dont have anyone on my ignore list. Why? Because it really doesnt matter. Only 2 people ever actually made it there, and thats because their stupidity compelled me to reply so often that I became distracted at work. They're not on my list anymore.

Really. This is the internet. If its a war, fine, but realize at its core it is petty and either accept you are playing that game, or dont play it. And if you accept you are playing that game, be prepared to be called out on it and be prepared to say "Yep. I'm acting shitty." This he-said she-said bullshit is really tiresome.

And it alienates new players.

And yeah, I'm quite guilty of pointing fingers myself. I'll gladly cut it out if those who want to wage war with me will do the same. I have no interest in 1 sided arrangements. I'm an honorable person, and a decent person. But I draw the line at being a good person. Good is a subjective label. One which I dont wish to ever expose myself to, as it opens the door for all sorts of manipulative tactics which I would feel compelled to comply with in order to maintain the standard of Good to which I would hold myself.

No thank you.

Last edited:
The original subject, how do we make EU more social, is still a question though.

One answer is stop beating each other up on forums. Debating different points of view is fine. But when we start being snarky, people are going to be snarky back.

Youre wrong. Youre fucking wrong. Period.

:tongue2::smoke:

But yeah. All the bitching about the game? All the conspiracy theories?

In a virtual real economy (game), that has no manual, evolves and updates in a dynamic way. Frequently things change with a update or version change.

I think its perfectly natural for people to have theories and complaints, and as such some of the theories will be very tin foil hat worthy, (but those can be fun too). and some of the complaints may seem a bit irrational to someone UN-affected by the same complaint. Many complaints at their core are emotional issues for people. (ask tamers). and thus when discussing them here can seem to be "bitching" to someone not affected the same or at all by the issue.

I think the forum is a much needed outlet for player communication, because again there is no manual, and if there was it would be outdated next VU..the only "good" info we players have ever had, we gathered ourselves..often using just this forum.

Back to the original ? though
how do we make EU more social

I think it is? I converse with people on the forums, in game, on my FL, on the MS I crew for, at the sweat camp, while I trade in twins, my soc, etc etc etc

I think some things could be improved with player names..appearing one way, when you chat with them u see another, FL you only see their middle name..etc etc when you have many contacts, it can get confusing...On the other hand a recent update lets u right click FL and rename people any name u want and that is how u see their name in game..that's a great feature..

But I would like to see the ability to make FL groups and put people in groups, so I could group trader contacts, Soc contacts, etc.

But I just dont see the game having lost any social aspects. and the LAST thing we need is more face book twitter crap.

I think if more people would stop looking for ways to stop people from.....
bitching, afking, not depositing, depositing to much, just being a sweater, being a reseller, etc etc....

And instead focus on hating pirates :wise::dunce:, we would all be stronger as a community

Last edited:
I agree. Forums are also a bad place for newbies due to people basically telling them "find something else" before they even have a chance to get their feet wet.

Newbies dont stick to the new players section. They want to know whats up. Reading a bunch of complaint threads makes them reconsider passing up playing TERA.

This is a correct sentiment. Though I think we could broaden this. Laying down is great in second life, but I want non-monetary laser tag, chess tournaments, boat races, cars with manual transmission that can be controlled ingame, as well as accelleration, etc, surfing, diving, exploring.

Theres plenty of possibilities to explore for free activities.

Fishing is a popular one too.

With regard to the laser tag, why not make it a beta area. Players can teleport in, be exposed to code in testing, and offer feedback prior to deployment.

ROFL, magyar, youre mainly the reason why i made my post:)

very funnie

Many ppl might not agree with me on this but I think they just need to make crafting cheaper. I notice many people start this game with hunting. Most new players might sweat or depo and use their ped to hunt. After the hunt, what happens. They try to sell their loot. Noob pop into PA after their first 5 ped hunt: "Selling 20 animal eye oil, 40 muscle oil, 5 daikiba wool, etc." no response. Noob scratch head, goes to twins: "Selling 20 animal eye oil, 40 muscle oil, 5 daikiba wool, etc." again no response. I hope you guys all see the problems here. There are nothing promoting interaction between noob hunters with the other players. noob hunter tt loots or craft loses all their peds and quit. Causing low player retention rate. Auction is not the problem as it charges a fee. players are still encouraged to trade p2p. Also I feel that shops should not have tax so that it will promote more ppl to shop around for better deals than auction. This way shops can sell things that is 54 pec+ less than auction. This will make the cities seem less empty and make the game seem more lively. Overall, lower crafting cost will promote more player interaction. I see that MA has lowered hunting and mining cost with the new arrival gears. Now it's time for crafting. And hopefully the blueprints will use more hunting loots rather than mining loots.

Just let us play how we like it, its none of your or MAs business as to how social we are. Otherwise there will be more "brilliant" ideas like reducing the number of places there is an auctioneer.

ROFL, magyar, youre mainly the reason why i made my post:)

very funnie

Do you think I'm stupid? I know this. It couldnt have been more obvious there, Captain Obvious. You {removed} on your thread couldnt handle someone with opposing viewpoints coming in and presenting them on your thread. You {removed} wanted your area to bitch and moan unopposed, and want to vilify me because I had the temerity to come in and tell you {removed} that you were wrong.

Frankly I'm glad you ragequit on your silly complaint thread. I'm not holding back on you or your type anymore. Why? What good does it do to hold back? You {removed} never stop complaining, never stop moaning, never stop acting like victims. You want to think you are the victim of something? The only thing you are the victim of is yourself. You have full control here. Grow up and act like it.

By the way, its spelled funny. It might be wise to spend less time smoking weed, and more time studying.

Last edited by a moderator:
maybe money is a part of the problem..
at the beginning there was not so much need to be careful not to get scammed, there been less beggars and stealers, there been more ppl giving away little things to newbies. now you always fear it´s just an avatar who is there to make money. there was more trust and ppl didnt think about giving free pixie parts to newbies they meet randomly. today nobody has anything to give and often dont have time to help / stick around with others/newbies. it´s quite rare at least.

even if you want to give something or organize a free tp "run" - even the newbies are scared and dont trust, fearing it could be a trick to scam them.

i think a part of it is the real world community/economy because everyone has less and less time and less and less money. on the other hand it might be the advertizing that you can make money here, it might also attract the wrong ppl.

One answer is stop beating each other up on forums.

I agree, the many negative posts on the forums are not helpful at least.
no matter if its complaining about bad loot, whining about new nerfs after each vu, bitch-fights, complaining about someone scammed you, you lost money due to a big mistake you made .. the list is long.
positive posts are too rare :(

this ofc gives a negative impression about the game.
If I start and read here.. I would go find something else

After reading some post on this thread, I don't think the social aspect in game is that bad. However for the forum as issue had may rise, people as social as magyar_republic is truely an issue.

They try to sell their loot.

Animal Oils and other parts used for crafting only make sense to sell if you can afford it to store until you have enough to get a little profit from selling at 105% unless you have a PED card that has at least 10k or even more on it so you don't have to TT the 300PED loot to repair UL weapons/amps UL Armor or even buy a new L weapon/armor etc.

But what will people do with 100k Wool? Gamble and click Fedora Hats or other clothing parts that will never sell in the amounts they craft them. So my guess is that 50% of the crafters click 102amps just for the ATH or some big HoF or maybe for some BPs. None of the crafters I know sell the 4539 pants they just crafted because nobody will buy them and the auction fee is money spend for nothing!

Crafting is, if you have the BP and the PED on your card, the only way to make some regular PED without a big risk compared to hunting mobs that today dropped a nice gun with high MU but due to the adjustments from MindArk/PlanetPartners can be dropped by another mob the day after. THIS makes it so hard to make profit from hunting.

So why would they make crafting cheaper? So you can sell you stuff instead TTing them? The average depositor maybe deposit 100-200 euro/dollar a month and can never afford to hold items long in storage because with the average return of maybe 60% you will run out of ammo/ped after 2-3 hunts that maybe each cost you 1-2k ped ammo/repair etc. The rest of your time you spend with chatting or see how others hit 38k here and 54k there and you wonder why you are not the one hitting the jackpot.

It all is a perfect adjusted system where only the bank wins which makes me bring in the casino / money losing part that has a massive impact on the behaviour of people and those, that make a living with their greed or the fact that they just have more money than others. Until it is like this, there will never be a global EU wide community where everyone will be happy. This is what money makes of people - greedy baxxxxx.

Last edited:
i know that parts of this way done and tried with the kiwio L rifle from rookie section of tt, along with the puny spawn around icarus, but it can be improved

implement bps to craft something like "noob gun mk1", maybe one at technician while we are at it
takes sweat to craft, plus one lyst, one eye oil

gun has 30 pec max tt, say 5 damage, low decay, ammo burn you can calc yourself :p
the gun is not auctionable

->sweat needs to be bought, newbies happy+has to be done in private trades
->lyst is prolly one of the most common things people find, thus lowish markup for crafters+newbies find it
->eye oil see lyst, plus it allows the use of animal oil res (low markup) to push tt up
->gun has to be sold in private trade again
->newbies could craft it too theoretically

design starting area with punies, which we got, maybe a tad more appealing tho, but so far the idea is good
near that area have something around 20 HP, 30 HP, with decent NOT BIG spawn, low agro (this is mostly to avoid some funny "i herd them all and blow em up with ma grenade launcha!!!" thing)

-->you get cheapish newbie guns they can afford
-->they find sweat buyers, gun traders
-->they can sell some of the common stuff they get
-->people around the place to tell newbies how the game works etc.

along that add similar faps; armor you can prolly forget, the mobs shouldnt do huge damage

-->this again leads to a fairly low amount of cash needed to get started

cause compared to the "yo, buy opalo and some ammo", you prolly aim around 6 ped already
sweating wise thats give or take 12 hours, lasting for 30 min
but thats going into newbie retention topic, which i will avoid

in either case, they could stay longer and thus would want to buy more of those rifles
more communication

This way shops can sell things that is 54 pec+ less than auction. This will make the cities seem less empty and make the game seem more lively. Overall, lower crafting cost will promote more player interaction. I see that MA has lowered hunting and mining cost with the new arrival gears. Now it's time for crafting. And hopefully the blueprints will use more hunting loots rather than mining loots.
Nice idea, but I don't see it happening since MA sold big areas like Emerald Lakes, the Malls, etc. to participants who only get anything out of that through the taxes in those areas. However,as far as places like Omegaton, Sakura and Genesis go, where the taxes don't go to anyone other than the planet partner and Mindark, sure. sounds great! :)

After reading some post on this thread, I don't think the social aspect in game is that bad. However for the forum as issue had may rise, people as social as magyar_republic is truely an issue.

I'm assuming you meant anti-social. Sorry you feel that way, its not accurate.

What I am is fed up. I'm fed up with people trying to ruin another persons good time because they have some personal gripe and/or have made some mistakes and cant own up to it. These people come to the forum on a regular basis looking to blame anyone but themselves for their particular misgivings.

That they can post their bile, and not be confronted for it and ostracized for it is the issue that I see, and have chosen to address. My methodology may be crude, but it is also effective. Honesty, while uncomfortable sometimes, is never the wrong course of action. It is the quickest path toward resolution.

I feel that these people, if they are not enjoying themselves, should go away. They have no place in the community, and are only awaiting the next opportunity to cause destruction.

Case in point, certain users who have a history of complaining on this forum, once removed, have taken their anti-MA crusade to external game forums.

http://www.mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm/game/31/view/forums/post/5515688#5515688

How can these people be productive members of a community? I do not believe they can, and that the best course of action is to make them as uncomfortable as possible so they finally do what they probably should have done a long time ago. Leave.

--

Some folks might think that I'm taking no responsibility here, or avoiding my culpability. No. I recognize that my remarks may not be appreciated, and that I may become a casualty of my own decision to go against this particular element. Should that be the case, well, that's how it will be. I will hold the community no ill will for it, nor will I go around posting venom to other game sites in an attempt to undermine the community as some have done.

I will simply believe that they made the wrong decision, and continue about my daily business. That's life, after all. You win a few, you lose a few.

Last edited:
the best course of action is to make them as uncomfortable as possible so they finally do what they probably should have done a long time ago. Leave.

http://legal.entropiauniverse.com/legal/terms-of-use.xml
AS A PARTICIPANT IN THE VIRTUAL UNIVERSE OF THE ENTROPIA UNIVERSE YOU ARE REQUIRED TO ABIDE THE GENERAL COMMUNITY PRINCIPLES AND RESPECT THE FEELINGS AND RIGHTS OF OTHER PARTICIPANTS TO USE THE ENTROPIA UNIVERSE.

c. You cannot interfere with any other Participants ability to use and enjoy the Entropia Universe.

Making others 'as uncomfortable as possible' sure doesn't sound like a way to 'respect the feelings and rights of other participants' to me...It also sounds like a definite way to 'interfere with other participants ability to use and enjoy'...

Instead of trying to get others to leave if they voice their opinion, maybe you should look for the nearest exit door yourself?

Last edited:
By the way, "it's" is punctuated with an apostrophe.

Youre right! Unfortunately I dont smoke pot like that abject moron whom I quoted, so I cant blame my voluntary drug use for my stupidity.

I guess I'll just have to blame being woken up at 3:30 AM with my cat having a seizure in the middle of the display table. Or just laziness. Either way, what's your point? You wanna have a go at me? Better hurry up with it. Imma leave in an hour to put my friend down.

http://legal.entropiauniverse.com/legal/terms-of-use.xml

Making others 'as uncomfortable as possible' sure doesn't sound like a way to 'respect the feelings and rights of other participants' to me...It also sounds like a definite way to 'interfere with other participants ability to use and enjoy'...

Instead of trying to get others to leave if they voice their opinion, you should look for the nearest exit door yourself?

You're the expert on speaking your opinion and respecting others, right? Your outright lies and deliberate misconstruing of information in order to produce drama are fairly well known. Wisely though you have kept your slander off the official forums to avoid being disciplined yourself. Mastermesh. Entropia Universe's creepiest player. (stalker!)

Last edited:
. Wisely though you have kept your slander off the official forums (stalker!)
Didn't know there was an 'official forum' owned by Mindark? And, by the way, referring to someone as a 'stalker' is exactly the type of shit that shouldn't happen in anything that you yourself refer to as an 'official forum'. You claim that it's bad when others fling names around, then turn around and do the same bullshit yourself. Just remember when you point a finger you are pointing one at the other individual and several back at yourself...

--mod's comment--
I'm not holding back on you or your type anymore.

But you will respect the forum rules on insults, calling names, etc.

And yes, that goes for everyone else as well.

Disagree, discuss, have civil discourse, that's fine.

But when you stoop to calling names and throwing snide remarks, it's going too far.

As it is, I'm tempted to removed 1/2 the posts on this thread for being off-topic (that being whether Eu has become less social or not.)

So far Aio and Mag had a discussion where they seemed to be disagreeing on everything, and yet, not finding any real name-calling etc. between them. Also same with Farmer, Alice, etc. who have made non-insulting comments/discussions.

Howwever, Mag, your replies to sostoned, Profit, Mastermesh, etc. are over the top. Yes they may be acting inappropriately, but that does not give license to do the same.

All those mentioned above, please refer to the first line of my sig. Might wanna read it.
--/mod's comment--

However, sociability could be improved. More accounts, will, yes, lead to more chatter in cities. Buuuut... more cohesion in binding community to leaders is needed. I could name nearly every "big" avatar of 2003-2005. I could probably name 1 or 2 nowadays.. mainly because even the anonymous ones in 03 (anda) were still well known, rather than the well know avatars nowadays being, well, rather anonymous..

I sold an Improved 2870 pistol for Anda back in those days; she was surprised I sold it within a week for more than she wanted for it. Made a nice profit on that sale. :)

Just for the record:

Am I the only one noticing a bunch of folks chatting about how EU has become anti-social...

...and noticing the irony? :silly2:

Ironic perhaps, but we're not doing that chatting in-game, are we? ;)

Back