EU it's Down ?

They Are runnning an UPDATE !! people I just got the msg Obsolete Version,......

S s d d

attachment.php

Quality job as usual

server cant die. they are mirrored. Authorisation server went up. last stage.

reinstall EU it's working again :yay:

did you even try it ? :laugh:

Of course not, but client loader is continuing to check for updates, so it'll work in the next hour (I hope)

Time for some Compet.

:computer:

too big for me

I just found an ample deposit of lysterium, MA realized how big it was for me and all the servers crash

Of course not, but client loader is continuing to check for updates, so it'll work in the next hour (I hope)

Time for some Compet.

:computer:

Their update server is not connected to game yet, so it will keep checking untill some new files will be put for update or game tells it that it is ok with what we got.

Yes. ATH must have been too much for them to handle. If they got real RNG BlackBox that could happen, but they got software to cover that. ))

nice this down save my money quickly :wtg::wtg::wtg:

The light on the client loader has gone from Red to Green (at the top)

Launch button is still greyed out.

There is a message on the client loader page
"Unscheduled Downtime due to server environment issues"

Well that's all clear now then:)

This normally happens before they start a good 6 hours of modified loot. When you log in, kill the biggest mobs you can, drop the biggest amps, and craft the biggest crafts you can! Hurry, too, don't fuck up. Those who wait will lose!

Server Status shown - green

This normally happens before they start a good 6 hours of modified loot. When you log in, kill the biggest mobs you can, drop the biggest amps, and craft the biggest crafts you can! Hurry, too, don't fuck up. Those who wait will lose!

I-cant-wait!

hands.gif

Looking forward to this update.

EDIT: Back to Red.

Last edited:
I was able to log in and my Ped balance had 125k more ped than it should have. WTF...this needs to be fixed now! I was smart and bought ammo and probes with it all so now MA can't trace it, but we can't have everyone get this or economy will be harmed. Edit: Friend says he got extra ped too...

Reactions: SHY
I was able to log in and my Ped balance had 125k more ped than it should have. WTF...this needs to be fixed now! I was smart and bought ammo and probes with it all so now MA can't trace it, but we can't have everyone get this or economy will be harmed. Edit: Friend says he got extra ped too...

Yeah right...........
"Friend"............ I think its your alt! :wise:

503 — Server Too Busy
Unable to retrieve
/clientloader/
The server is currently too busy to serve your request. Please try again in a few moments.
Roxen CMS | version 5.4.94

LOL 6 year refund??

Back