EU Magazines & Newspapers

Ido

Stalker
Society
Planet Express
Ido Starlit Sunrider
It all started with "The Gate" a magazine published by MA about Project Entropia for its participants. Those days are far gone but the concept of a magazine or a newspaper with content devoted to the universe remained and has been picked up by many resulting in Digital or Printed publications some of the titles are well known like "The Entropian", "The Calypso Post" or "Über mag". Others however might have gone unnoticed so i would like to create a list here with links to the magazines and newspapers about EU that can be found on the web ...

The Gate:

Entropia Insider:

The Golden Ingots

The Calypso Independence:

Über mag: (link)

The Calypso Post: (link)

Entropia Exposed:

Odyssey Times: (link)

Inside Entropia:
can be downloaded from http://www.entropia-forum.de
would be nice if we could find some place with direct links to the files.​

If you have ever participated in creating a magazine about EU or PE please post a link in this thread so i can add it to the list.

Best Regards
Ido Sunrider

Last edited:
Nice initiative Ido ... thanks for taking the time! ;)

I would like to see a copy of the entropian. I wonder if now the mag is dead and also out of date if MA would allow for an electronic version to be posted on the forum... just so those of us that missed out could have a read :)

Very interesting thank you.

This thread is a good idea Ido!

Though you forgot to add issue 8 of The Calypso Post ;)
http://www.euforces.com/CRT/TCP808.pdf

Thank you for pointing this out ... the issue was not listed on the webiste ... is there any other official website ? the link in your signature takes me to the forum main page.

Thanks for the edit Ido!

Thank you for pointing this out ... the issue was not listed on the webiste ... is there any other official website ? the link in your signature takes me to the forum main page.

Nope this is the "official" thing. Unfortunately like you've experienced it's not up to date. When there's time I hope we'll be able to do some work on the official (and hopefully completely TCP dedicated) site, making things clearer for readers.

Can anyone provide working links to the "Entropia Exposed" magazines... http://www.entropiaexposed.com does not work for me

Would be nice to have it on our list

Ido

I can think of 2 that've been missed :D

however just to be anoying I aint gonna tell ya :yay::yay: but fyi there are at least 2. A little puzzle in these quiet times :laugh:

Incidentally how much chocolate do we need to buy sir odd to persuade him to write for TCP? :laugh:

Wistrel

I can think of 2 that've been missed :D

however just to be anoying I aint gonna tell ya :yay::yay: but fyi there are at least 2. A little puzzle in these quiet times :laugh:

Incidentally how much chocolate do we need to buy sir odd to persuade him to write for TCP? :laugh:

Wistrel

Oooo you'll never know how much :silly2:
But I'll think..;)

actually I should ask how much *I* need! ha haha been a little apathetic about contributing of late :ahh:

Nice thread ! I've never seen any of these other than Uber mag thingie .. after 2 years !
I really like the Calypso Post - only got to glance at 1 but :eek: SO MUCH EFFORT into these !!
Awesome reads !

+reps for sure !!

Great thread

Great thread,

Thanks IDO - this will be very useful,:)

Moonfish

I taged this thread with eu magazine and i will now check out the taged threads to pull out some more magazines for the listing

If anyone owns the .pdf files of the magazines who's home pages no longer work maybe they can host them somewhere so others can download? Maybe 711 could host it on EF server like he did for The Gate ?

I was bored at work today and noticed the link for ubermag3 is broken ... anyone can provide an alternative hosting for it?

Great thread indeed. :yay:
I even started reading the magazines before reading the replys. :D

+rep

oh cool :) great job

'The Calypso Independence' ;)

Oh man I can't believe it I really liked that one and totally forgot it!!! :( I was quite a er... fan...

Image1.1.jpg

The 2 I was thinking of were Entropia Exposed and....

ok 200 EFD to the first person who can think of the one I mean (its still not on the list)

Oh man I can't believe it I really liked that one and totally forgot it!!! :( I was quite a er... fan...

The 2 I was thinking of were Entropia Exposed and....

ok 200 EFD to the first person who can think of the one I mean (its still not on the list)

any idea where i can find this file hosted ?

Great thread - thanks for letting me add it to the EU links page on my site, Ido! :thumbup:

bump bump .. go read something people !! ;)

any idea where i can find this file hosted ?

its just fan art. There never was an issue with this cover. It was me just fooling around in paintshop after an over excited trip to CND

its just fan art. There never was an issue with this cover. It was me just fooling around in paintshop after an over excited trip to CND

yeah but i cant locate ony of the issues of this paper... the website originally hosting htem is dead... any ideas where else it could be hosted ? maybe u have it on ut HDD ?

Not a newspaper .. its a bloglike news website ...

The main Avastar releases a newspaper in PDF format, in which Entropia articles feature, take a look around

The main Avastar releases a newspaper in PDF format, in which Entropia articles feature, take a look around

Parameter Error: Wrong ID - no data found with this ID

i get this message when i click on a pdf link ...

besides the paper is targeted for SL and even if they post a article or two about entropia i dont think it fits in the list ...

What do you guys think?

yes yes i hate SL i admit it

Back