Info: EU on iPodTouch

kygon

Slayer
Society
...Asylum...
Kygon Shr00m Infraction
I got a nice remote control system running on my jailbroken ipod so decided to give EU a try, I was quite surprised that I not only got in , it ran enough to use the auction without problems lol

this is real!

ipod1.jpg
ipod00.jpg

ipod0.jpg
ipodlook1.jpg

ipodlook2.jpg
ipodfap.jpg

1st thing I tried, can i type? yup :)
ipodtype2.jpg

ipodtype1.jpg

ipodrev2type.jpg

navigation is lame, simply using the keyboard map I can move slowly and laggy tho :(
ipodmove.jpg

ipodrev1.jpg

I even managed to tp to my omega booth lol :)
ipodtp.jpg

so what is it any good for? hunting - no, mining - no, crafting possibly but no ACer on ipod yet lol

so the only thing it is GREAT for is auction surfing on the sofa while watching TV

my wifi router is 5 years old and very slow so im going out to get fastest wifi I can ;)

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5blbVjtK7_g[/YOUTUBE]

my GF said "oh great you'll never get anything done now" lol ;)

If it works on touch, then it should work on iphone, if it is so - hell i'm getting one :))
p.s. can't wait for video :D

edited: thx for video, definetly getting one now :))

If it works on touch, then it should work on iphone, if it is so - hell i'm getting one :))
p.s. can't wait for video :D

yup should do and if you wanted you can in theory use it ANYWHERE with the correctly setup VNC server, I'll post a step by step later ;)

VIDEO is up !

and really this is NOT FAKE! ask my soc they lol'ed at me trying to logout without an ESC key :)

yup should do and if you wanted you can in theory use it ANYWHERE with the correctly setup VNC server, I'll post a step by step later ;)

VIDEO is up !

and really this is NOT FAKE! ask my soc they lol'ed at me trying to logout without an ESC key :)

I'm sure it's not a fake, I wonder if EDGE is fast enough to run the EU..
btw, how did you log out? :scratch2:

LOL thats pretty awesome! I always like experimenting with gadgets and trying unique things on them. Never actually occured to me to do this! Nice one mate :laugh:

Also when logged into EU is the actual picture quality on the ipod clean? Couldnt tell with your amazing filming skills :D

my GF said "oh great you'll never get anything done now" lol ;)

:rofl:

definately great for crafting - imma go try it out!

cool, im a mobile nuub so how do I get it into my jailbroken iphone :) ?

Also when logged into EU is the actual picture quality on the ipod clean? Couldnt tell with your amazing filming skills :D

yup there are 2 setting on the ipod side low colour and high colour everything is perfect in high view but the colours are a little shitty in the low setting.

Ooh very cool! I wonder if I dare try this out on my ipod touch... I have the technical skills of a turtle.

Ooh very cool! I wonder if I dare try this out on my ipod touch... I have the technical skills of a turtle.

if its jail broken its quite easy if not , then find someone who can jailbreak it for you and your set ;)

so does itouch have pixel shader? :D

for those wondering how to jailbreak, haxorz your iphone/itouch, google is your best friend.

this is some nice shit mate :D

That's awesome, i sooo want one. + rep

I dont get it, so you are controlling your computer login to EU via the iPod ? So you login on your computer and play on your iPod or am I stupid ?

I dont get it, so you are controlling your computer login to EU via the iPod ? So you login on your computer and play on your iPod or am I stupid ?

PC is being controlled remotely from the ipod so your pc does all the work and the ipod is just the controlling interface

PC is being controlled remotely from the ipod so your pc does all the work and the ipod is just the controlling interface

and the best thing, if u have gprs/edge, u don't need wifi, so can do it from anywhere where u have a mobile connection (in Belgium it's everywhere):D

and the best thing, if u have gprs/edge, u don't need wifi, so can do it from anywhere where u have a mobile connection (in Belgium it's everywhere):D

yup should work, but also if you setup your network so you can accept an internet connection even with an ipod you can connect from any hotspot anywhere to check your auction or bid on that item you wanted :)

I wonder if it will work with RDP or ICA

yup should work, but also if you setup your network so you can accept an internet connection even with an ipod you can connect from any hotspot anywhere to check your auction or bid on that item you wanted :)

I know it works for sure, I know someone using this program, and it's pretty fast too, tbh in the beginning I thought u managed to upload EU on your touch and run it :ahh: You are a genious for actually thinking of using it, as I saw this proggie about a month ago, but never thought of this :D With edge hotspots are irrelevant, this is the beauty of it !!
ps
+rep

I wonder if it will work with RDP or ICA

should do but (if someone makes a client for iphone) as I understand it VCN displays exactly whats on the pc not a seperate session like RDP

btw this should also work on all types of decent PDA and even some decent mobile phones (blackberry, N95 etc)

You're a technology nub :eek:

Nice on man, now you just need to hook up a set of Eye theatre glasses, via the iphone, via the wii via the cimputer so you can have, 3d, on the move, fully functional high def entropia :p

You're a technology nub :eek:

Nice on man, now you just need to hook up a set of Eye theatre glasses, via the iphone, via the wii via the cimputer so you can have, 3d, on the move, fully functional high def entropia :p

I'm have it running on my wall via my projector soon :)

You have too much spare time :yay:

is it possible to attach an external keyboard to iphone?

Bones

Bones

not that I've found , I think some will come in the future tho

Bones

Yes there is one. I forgot where I read about it hough...:(

Back