EU Press Kit

Alien

Stalker
Society
The Calypso Rescue Team
Edit, Sorry Svetlana, i was in a rush to go out so i just C+P'd it, intending to add a link and referances later, but I forgot.

I know its a pathetic reason and that i shouldn't've posted it without the referances or anything.

Sorry

Last edited:
nice, wow thats quite interesting, where did u get it

Thanks for the report! Very interesting... 'you must spread some rep around blah blah blah'

Thanks so much for coming to see us at the Virtual Worlds Conf 2007

i think that might answer as to where he got it.

A player on http://rceuniverse.com/forum/index.php went to the conference and was sent a copy afterwards. The forum has a full review of the conference etc.

I think they invested a great deal in attending the conference...and they came back with oodles (lots) of useful info.

Great info. Nice of u to post it :)

bump for an interesting post :)

Very nice. No links to original article, not just a quote but a full copy/paste, not credited, etc. -rep (congrats, you're number 3 since I've joined EF).

If your going to take something from another site. Atleast have the curtesy to give the link from which it came!

Yea baby, I'm slowly coming back.

NetStalker... look out here I come!

Posting the full uncredited content from another website without a referencing link is not proper netiquette.

Please credit the source and provide a link, rather than reposting content in its entirety.

Very nice. No links to original article, not just a quote but a full copy/paste, not credited, etc. -rep (congrats, you're number 3 since I've joined EF).

+REP for the quick background check!

Thank you everyone for your enjoyment of the press kit that I received after attending the Virtual Worlds Conference in New York City with media priveledges.

I went to great lengths reporting the conference, as it contained some excellent insight from industry personnel and analysts. Since that time, I have blogged and written extensively about the individual and panel speakers and further information/Q&As from various attendants.

Also, thank you to those here who took note that the original poster did not reference me nor link to my own intellectual property. I would like the original post to be edited so as to contain quotation marks, denoting that the picture and text is my own... otherwise it's rather viewed as stolen property. The original link to my post is here: http://rceuniverse.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=5767

I appreciate any feedback regarding the coverage of the Virtual Worlds Conference and certainly you may contact me directly for further information on the EU press kit I recieved or visit my site at rceuniverse.com .

Sveta

Back