EU Prizes: A Cautionary Tale

The Op wrote this thread to get support from the community and received it. if he is still around, it would be nice to discover what the prize was.

I've known Forrest for many years through 2 Socs. Hope he got something good

Thanks everyone for the overwhelmingly positive response to this thread. We have a good community!
The prize did indeed show up in by inventory as a direct result of this thread. It is "Harlow Penthouse Loft 3" and it's up on Caly AH now with a start bid of 1 PED.
I will let you know how much it sells for...
Cheers,
Forrest :)

Thanks everyone for the overwhelmingly positive response to this thread. We have a good community!
The prize did indeed show up in by inventory as a direct result of this thread. It is "Harlow Penthouse Loft 3" and it's up on Caly AH now with a start bid of 1 PED.
I will let you know how much it sells for...
Cheers,

That's actually a pretty nice prize :yay:

Gratz for solving it and thank you for all the memories stirred with this thread.

The apartment deed sold for 16000 PED. much more than I expected. Thanks to the buyer and all bidders!
Have a great week all.

Well, that's a lot better when a friend was panicking that it only had 4 mins to go and the highest bid was 3k. This is 800 point shop with terminals btw. :)

The apartment deed sold for 16000 PED. much more than I expected. Thanks to the buyer and all bidders!
Have a great week all.

It's not an apartment it's a shop with 1k item points

Back