EU`s: I want a Famous Face

Kamikaas

Old Alpha
Snoop Da Don Dogg
Hey all Beauty freaks out here.

My ingame avatar name Is Snoop Da Don Dogg. don`t ask me why..but i smoked to much creating my avatar ;)

I want to know what it would cost to get a complete makeover (as close as possible to his real look) :D

Anyone who can help me out with prices?, and if the prices are ok..anyone who wants to do the job..only thing i can provide is several pics with different hair style`s etc :D..anyone who ever tried this before?

Thnx Snoop

Reactions: dj.
first of all you would need black face paint or to go surergy and change your skin color to black, then Sorg could probably help you for the haircut.

i think the face color is the only thing that`s matching at the moment ;)..no need for that..and a haircut only won`t do much...i am talking about a extreme makeover thingie..not a visit to the hairdresser :D

I already tried that few times, need some time to find the good shape, but in the end looked pretty similar.

For the prices, you can check my sig. Roughly 200ped i think for a full face job.

Sorg

i am talking about a extreme makeover thingie..

THAT's not possible in EU YET............ :D
But in the future i think, thats why there are Metallic Bone Replacements i think.

greetings,

bigdeal

Back