EU Scammers List

jonboy

Old Alpha
Society
Calypso Rescue Team
Jonboy
We at EUForces are now hosting an EU Scammers list. We have spoken with Wanda and she has kindly let us use her list as a starting point. With your help we will be updating the list so people can be made aware of known scammers.

Prevention is better than cure and we are currently writing a list of known scams and how they work so people can be aware of what to expect. If anyone would like to help out please do so at our site.

Currently the list of scammers is up so if you find a scammer or have been scammed and the person is not on the list let us know here ==> Scammers list. Only reports with some back up evidence will be accepted as we dont want innocent people being victimised.

So please help us make the list accurate and up to date. I would like to give a thank you to Wanda as she has done an amazing job with the list and i hope we can keep up the good work she started.

looks nice but several of the names posted here on this forum aren't on your list. most notably laura FIRE croft. otherwise, i am sure it can be of use but good luck keeping it up to the minute.

i just think it will be tough to keep accurate. fiends will change avatars quickly and many scammers you discover will be through a victims story. which sucks for the first scammed, but after that you hope the word gets out about someone.

Maybe you could take an ad out in PA on the big screen. Something telling people that a Scammers List is @ .......url etc..... I am not sure how much those ads cost. Maybe *cough* MA could help out and have it permanently in the loop *choke* might be a good community service. :)

OK, OK, let the laughter begin...

Yes i agree the names need some updating. That is why we have created a seperate secition on the site for people to post so all the info is in one place so it makes our lives easier if we only need to check in one spot in future. Obviously we will spend some time here looking for new names but would prefer if people would use the correct channels for us.

Adverts is something we are considering but will only be launched when we have the scam section complete. As i said above we are currently writting a list on known scams so we can ensure people know about them and how they work.

Obvioulsy when we have it completed all your feedback is most appreciated as we want it to be a community assisted project. There are many of you who have been around longer than us so your input is vital to make sure it is complete and accurate.

Thanks for your kind words and please spread the word.

Jonboy

Our scammer list at EUForces has been updated.

As you can all imagine going back through all threads and posts to trace known scammers and to update the list on a permanently basis in the future is a tricky job that needs support.
So please bear with us for missing names. We are grateful for all further hints and names you guys can give us. Just go to our Scammer Announcement Channel and leave the details we need to put the scammer on our list.

Thanks a lot for your help so far!

Scammer List has been updated and new scammers have been added :)

Scammer List has been updated :)

Scammer List has been updated

Nice site you got there, and a good list

Bump :)

I would just like to ask people try make our lives easier to keep the list up to date. It takes a long time to search through the forum trying to find new ones to add to the list.

We would like the list to be kept up to date and used as a reference so please help us help you.

Spread the word so people are aware of it we cant do it all alone.

Thanks

Jonboy

Back