EU Support at its Finest

Meculus

Elite
Blastoise Meculus Yarlboro
So I submitted a support case:

Its very important that "the bernie" is added to the emote dance options, please put this at your highest of priorities

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRBLmogRL4c

thank you for understanding how thoroughly important this evolution to the entropia universe is.

To which was replied:

Hi Meculus,

Thank you for your report. I have forwarded your case to the responsible team for further investigation and they will work as no one has worked before, the people shall have the right to do "the bernie" in Entropia!

Thank you for your patience.

(seriously though, I cannot promise anything about a dance but I can promise you MindArk will see your post)

Kind regards,
Ulf | Entropia Universe Support

Just thought I'd share the laugh I got out of this, Cheers Ulf!

*edit* Purple shirt guy at 1:41 for a quick peek at the best bernie moves XD

Last edited:
That was a pretty cool reply, which shows there is a human behind it and not just a cut / paste response.

It's little things like that that makes things seem so much nicer then it really is ;)

That dance reminds me of me, drunk, trying not to fall down :)

I want this ingame!!!

i didnt know support works today still 2 cases open

I wanna move like Bernie! :wtg:

he looks as if hes dancing for a carrot dangling above his head.

what a waste of dev time if they decide to put that shit in

Its very important that "the bernie" is added to the emote dance options, please put this at your highest of priorities

Seriously??
That is retarded and I'll be really surprised and disgusted if MA wastes their time to implement it.

That said, coding dance or movement is not that hard, and there are plenty cool things they could add but this one.

Guys, forget the stupid suggestion, :lolup:

I'm more amazed that it wasn't a copy and paste response! :yup:

Geez, you guys need a sense of humor. Some of you are one insult away from going on a mass killing rampage.

This dance is basically the pogo dance and the limbo.

Ouch, just trying to share something fun and the teeth come out, lol.

Lol this thread makes me laugh! Thanks for the humour! :yay:

Side note, good on support to add some additional humour. :yup:

Now fix my jeans damn it!! :laugh:

I cant watch the video from Work, but that sure is a great reply.
Its nice to receive a reply that has someone's actual input.

Cheers to ULF

Thats really great, love the reply from support... the dance is new to me though, havent heard about it before. Looks very goofy, would be awesome to have that in Entropia ;).

Cheers!
Zweshi

So it's some kind of pogo?

And is this how kids dance today?

Thats really great, love the reply from support... the dance is new to me though, havent heard about it before. Looks very goofy, would be awesome to have that in Entropia ;).

Cheers!
Zweshi

The dance is a reference from an 80's movie "Weekend at Bernies", essentially with a dead guy being carted around under the premise that he's still alive, hence the floppy corpse like dance moves XD

Maybe they could borrow some of the broken mocap from Going to the store... :silly2:

The dance is a reference from an 80's movie "Weekend at Bernies", essentially with a dead guy being carted around under the premise that he's still alive, hence the floppy corpse like dance moves XD

ahh, cheers bru! :D

Look at the sense of humor fails on this thread.

Hey guys, have a few of these and come back when you have discovered how to have fun. :drink::drink::drink::drink::drink:

Back