EU Survey - Please participate

Society
The Firm
Hendrik Hen Schroeder
Got what i need...

TY very much to everybody who participated!

Last edited:
Done..... however.... judging by some of the questions I think you's are quite the dreamers. Remember.... a planet partner can only take things as far as MindArk will allow them.... :(

Also... think about this for a minute

Buzz buys CP and Proteron are "accidently placed in game unbalanced" so that they are fairly easy for mid level players to kill. They get re-balanced when "the company" is ready to drop DNA.

Rocktropia opens and 80 new missions are revealed giving ubers (who hardly ever see attribute increases), free agility and strength.... and... givin the less than uber something to "work towards".

Hedrik Hen Shroeder's planet opens up and.... *Place MindArk's big "fuck you investor" here*

sorry to piss on your parade man.

Menace

Bad Request Invalid Verb.

Then it worked! Answering now.

Hurrikane

yeah i completed the survey and it think it was quite ok. :D

Are these Q's to find out what we expect or what you as planet owner could expect?

Done..... however.... judging by some of the questions I think you's are quite the dreamers. Remember.... a planet partner can only take things as far as MindArk will allow them.... :(

Also... think about this for a minute

Buzz buys CP and Proteron are "accidently placed in game unbalanced" so that they are fairly easy for mid level players to kill. They get re-balanced when "the company" is ready to drop DNA.

Rocktropia opens and 80 new missions are revealed giving ubers (who hardly ever see attribute increases), free agility and strength.... and... givin the less than uber something to "work towards".

Hedrik Hen Shroeder's planet opens up and.... *Place MindArk's big "fuck you investor" here*

sorry to piss on your parade man.

Menace

That should not be a a point to discuss here inside the community.
But ofc I understand what you mean.

You call that a 5 minute survey.

Maybe if was the monkey filling it out.

But at least somone asked. :rolleyes:

Didn't know Planet Partners get their share via Planet Calypso ATHs...

Quite remarkable, if you ask me.

That should not be a a point to discuss here inside the community.
But ofc I understand what you mean.

Sorry... you're probably right... I just think you're full of ambition and drive (especially after the big ATH).. which is good.... but you might be able to make more money IRL by directing that ambition in a slightly different direction.... not sure where as I don't deal with virtual crap IRL... I just hate seeing good people getting the short end of the stick.

Regardless.... good luck!

Menace

Didn't know Planet Partners get their share via Planet Calypso ATHs...

Quite remarkable, if you ask me.

Im a normal player like you since about 7 months.
And be sure... if it ever comes to a planet by us I will give my account up.

Sorry... you're probably right... I just think you're full of ambition and drive (especially after the big ATH).. which is good.... but you might be able to make more money IRL by directing that ambition in a slightly different direction.... not sure where as I don't deal with virtual crap IRL... I just hate seeing good people getting the short end of the stick.

Regardless.... good luck!

Menace

It`s not like you think right now.
But for some reason I dont want to discuss that point here in the forums.

Please respect that.

Thank you

Done... Didn't even take 5 minutes... :wtg:

Done :) Hope it will be helpful to you

You've got my opinions now - hope it helps.

Each one helps :) TY to you all for the first 70 Surveys!

I will need about 500 of it... so go ahead :)

done.

Hope it helps :)

Simple enough, lotta vehicle questions there tho :)

Unless we don't have TP chips, vehicles seem to be a luxury.

done. I guess I would have asked more questions, but, hope it helps.

Done; will we see some results?

I would like to invite everybody to participate on a Survey about Entropia Universe. It will only take about 5 minutes to answer all the Questions.

Each feedback is very very helpful for us, please be so kind and support us to learn more about the community and what you expect from new upcoming Planets inside the Entropia Universe.

Done.

Do keep in mind that a planet is supposed to target new markets and create its own community.

Thus what Calypso's community wants may not be what your planet community wants, and I suspect your ability to get totally new systems developed will be severely limited until your planet has a solid, stable population.

That's an internal FPC issue - they created the Prot's, blew apart nearly every other mob (all OLA's, TI, CND, CP, etc), and have been attempting to address that.

That's FPC competing for attention with Rocktropia - I'm pretty sure nothing stops RT adding missions that give similar rewards ;)

FPC was just able to do it first because they probably more time to play around with the missions system given that they are enhancing their planet rather than launching it.

It's the very beginnings of planet-planet competition ;)

Hedrik Hen Shroeder's planet opens up and....
Has to compete on its own merits and attract its own community.

Trying to steal Calypso's community is not what MA signs planet partners on for, although there will naturally be a degree of competition.

As Rocktropia grows and more and more planets launch and get up to speed things will get a lot more interesting :cool:

- Deathifier

Back