EU World Boxing Championships 2009, sponsored by FPC

Good to see you guys are facing each other. I am assured one of you will be in the final. Dunno who to cheer for, the socmate who I trained with, or the guy who ravaged me in the first round.

I appreciate the fact that this is even a consideration for you m8 ;) I of course wouldn't hold it against you for cheering your soc m8 on :D because that's what I would do in your situation. thanks for being a good sport :wtg:

Omega I look forward to the match:yay::yay:

SORG?

What happened?

Oh and gratz King ;)

So the big finals show will be on 1st of November. It'll be nice to see the new champs fighting :boxer: :yay:

Saturday schedule

Our boxing programme tomorrow evening looks something like this:

FQ: Alexander Neutrino-X Darkmoon v Kruts krutais Afigens
FS: Omega Omega Requiem v Blastoise Glogginpoopin Yarlboro

MQ: Angel Spike Sunny v Bob beechbum da'mon
FQ: Brian Xeurol Kyr v Globator GL Leyden

WQ: Ferenc Fefe Magyar v Kayla Mystique Sinclair
FS: NX/Kruts v Xeurol/Globator

WS: Hubert Sniqs Zycinski v Kayla/Fefe

Tonight's matches start in about 30 minutes.

GG Kruts, so glad you were my opponent. That was an amazing fight. :)

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Damn good match Omega, I look forward to fighting again next year :)

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Thanks for the fight Spike - well fought - that last round my HP was EMPTY!

Thanks for the fight Spike - well fought - that last round my HP was EMPTY!

Indeed Beach - in the final round I got organised, but still you had the edge - GL with the rest of the comp :yay:

Tonight's results & tomorrow's schedule

FQ: Alexander Neutrino-X Darkmoon 3-2 Kruts krutais Afigens
FS: Omega Omega Requiem 2-3 Blastoise Glogginpoopin Yarlboro
MQ: Angel Spike Sunny 0-3 Bob beechbum da'mon
FQ: Brian Xeurol Kyr 1-3 Globator GL Leyden
WQ: Ferenc Fefe Magyar 1-3 Kayla Mystique Sinclair
FS: Alexander Neutrino-X Darkmoon 3-0 Globator GL Leyden
WS: Hubert Sniqs Zycinski 0-3 Kayla Mystique Sinclair

So the Flyweight final will be between Neutrino-X and Blastoise. Kayla also made it to the Welterweight final. Grats to all of them :)

Tomorrow we have a couple of matches and then we have a session on Monday evening.

Sunday 1200
L1: John Torinx Doe v Rocky Addz Harley

Sunday 1900
MS: Adam Nebu Jackyll v Michael Lif3bring3r Johnson

Monday 1900
LQ: Dash Fur Crazylegs v Jojo Joris Pogn
LS: Shaolin Amathera Nightwish v Jojo/Fur
WQ: James Sircus Wolf v Karl XII King Gollum
WS: Glenn Incoil Soderberg v Karl/Sircus

Last edited:
Today's results

L1: John Torinx Doe 0-F Rocky Addz Harley
L2: John Boro Doo 0-3 Rocky Addz Harley
MS: Adam Nebu Jackyll 1-3 Michael Lif3bring3r Johnson

Lif3bring3r makes it to the Middleweight final, grats :)

More matches at 1900 on Monday!

Monday schedule (updated)

LQ: Dash Fur Crazylegs v Jojo Joris Pogn
LS: Shaolin Amathera Nightwish v Jojo/Fur
WQ: James Sircus Wolf v Karl XII King Gollum
WS: Glenn Incoil Soderberg v Karl/Sircus
MQ: Q'oriad Bob Govintl v Kenpachi Mika Zaraki

Possibly also Mika/Bob v beechbum in the Middleweight Semi-final but that's not confirmed yet.

LQ: Dash Fur Crazylegs 3-2 Jojo Joris Pogn
LS: Shaolin Amathera Nightwish 3-0 Dash Fur Crazylegs
WQ: James Sircus Wolf 0-3 Karl XII King Gollum
WS: Glenn Incoil Soderberg 0-3 Karl XII King Gollum
MQ: Q'oriad Bob Govintl 3-2 Kenpachi Mika Zaraki

A very exciting night of boxing tonight, with both Bob and Fur coming back from 2-0 to win 3-2.

We know now that the Welterweight final will be between Karl and Kayla, and Amathera made it into the Lightweight final too.

I have to give some props to my society mate NX. Won an exciting match to make it into the final.

Ahaha Good game Amathera ;)

ps when is the finals party so i can come stare and shatter my next years opponants moral :) :yay:

I'm still trying to work out a plan for the finals on Sunday. We will certainly have some of the finals, at some time, on Sunday, but I can't confirm which ones and when right now :)

Tonight we have one or possibly two of the remaining lightweight matches, at 2200, or perhaps at 0100.

See how complicated this is? :laugh:

they just lucky i couldnt log :p easy ticket to finals :p not so easy next year tho keep up the good work olag hope i can get to see finals :) will be fun times :D

Addz just beat Kuber 3-0, he's in the semi against Osy.

Forthcoming matches:

Friday 2000
LS: Nicky osyman Brown v Rocky Addz Harley

Friday 2100
MS: Q'oriad Bob Govintl v Bob beechbum da'mon

Saturday 1300
HS: Lexus Axel Laonna v Lady Nadie Hawke

Then only the finals left :)

Last edited:
:yay: GO BOB!!!!!:D

Errr..... TDO's Bob I mean....:ahh:

Blackjack :cowboy:

Osy beat Addz 3-1 tonight and he's in the final, grats :)

Bob v Beechbum didn't quite happen, hoping to do that one tomorrow instead.

The current plan is for all of the finals to be held from 2000 onwards on Sunday. I'm still trying to confirm all of this but it's looking promising, I'll kee you posted :)

argh lagg BLOWS!!!! I issue a formal challange to beech to a rematch win or lose the finals... Not a sore loser just now know what my comp was doing when I was fighting, but not till after the fight as I was cought in the moment :mad: ... Go Beechbum win it for the little guys ;)

I noticed on the FPC site it says "and other prizes". Does this mean there are second and third place prizes?

If so, I just gotta say that's a lil strange, since the system set up does not do any work towards finding the second and third place winners.

For example (this is purely an example and not a complaint). Blastoise, who is now in the finals was my first and only opponent as he beat me in the first rounds. However, had I not faced an eventual finalist, it's plausible that I would have gone a lot further in the competition (after all, at least at the start of the competition, Omega and I were fairly closely matched, and he got into the semi finals, also being beating by blastoise :(.

Just wondering, not a complaint at all. :)

I noticed on the FPC site it says "and other prizes". Does this mean there are second and third place prizes?

If so, I just gotta say that's a lil strange, since the system set up does not do any work towards finding the second and third place winners.

For example (this is purely an example and not a complaint). Blastoise, who is now in the finals was my first and only opponent as he beat me in the first rounds. However, had I not faced an eventual finalist, it's plausible that I would have gone a lot further in the competition (after all, at least at the start of the competition, Omega and I were fairly closely matched, and he got into the semi finals, also being beating by blastoise :(.

Just wondering, not a complaint at all. :)

There are the customised signature and EF premium membership prizes, plus the prizes for the runner-up provided by Rufwon. All the info is in the first post.

Back