EU World Boxing Championships 2009, sponsored by FPC

I just worked out that I've run 433 rounds of boxing over the last 3 weeks :eek:

Not bad! :yay:

Congratulations for the Champions! You were the best in a tournament where every lost round means death! Boxing is bloody sport they say :D Well done! :boxer: :thumbup: :beerchug:

Gratz to all champions, nice job Oleg also. :D
Was a nice fun, great tourney.
GG Osy :)

at first i want to say well done to oleg and his team, i followed this thread closely, but i couldnt participate because RL has beaten me up enough the last weeks.

then i want to congratz all the winners especially my m8 Blast! -KICKASS!Besides 1 match or so i always lost against Blast who had like 40hp less than me in our little sparing units at Fort Zeus.

Hopefully next time i can participate...

Nice Event

I just worked out that I've run 433 rounds of boxing over the last 3 weeks :eek:

That calls for 433 beers! :yay: Thanks for your efforts Oleg - maybe next year there should be a panel of 2-3 people so it's not all on one person!

That Karl is far faaaar away from here

No rig no more

And thanks ;)

:lift:

Thanks for an awsome event Oleg, and for your time that you have put into this!

*sniff* they grow so fast *sniff*

well done hase :cool:

Congratulations to the winners of each weight category.

And well done, Oleg. After 433 rounds of boxing (of which I'm sad to report I was involved in only seven of those) you can:

a) consider yourself an EU boxing expert.

b) go and do whatever bobs your float without an obligation to be ingame for a while. :D

Thanks everyone for all the reps and assorted praise :D The participants are just as important, you are all part of it :)

There's been a slight change of plan on the prizes. Because Simon and Emma are not available much at the moment, I've been given the Smackers to hand out myself.

I think most of the winners added me to their FL during the tournament, so I guess the easiest thing is to just drop me a line when you see me and we can meet up.

Alternatively I'll be at Nea's TP at 2000 on Thursday for the Battle for Power payouts so you can find me then.

If all else fails we can arrange something between us.

Gratz to all the winners of the competition.
:beerchug:

After running over the countryside for hours I took a well-deserved break to watch the last fight of the final day ....

:boxer:

Middleweight: Michael Lif3bring3r Johnson 5-8 Bob beechbum da'mon

When I came to the stadium, my soc mate Michael Lif3bring3r Johnson led 5-1.

When I watched, Lif3 lost all rounds.

Well, I cannot be called a talisman. ...
:D

However, some rounds were very close, and, gratz to beechbum.

Gratz to all the Champions, well done!:boxer:

& Gratz to Oleg for a fine event!:beerchug:

Thanks Oleg for the event!
I lost my match but I will try again next year! :)
And gz to winners!

Gratz all winners

Gratz Oleg for a great event.

John Boro Doo.

By the way you should all sign up for my mailing list if you want to find out about future events I'm running, including EUWBC 2010.

See the link in my sig :)

Congratulations to all of the champions and runners up!! :yay:

One year EF Modified memberships have now been awarded to the champions from each weight class:

Meculus, Amathera, Karl XII, beechbum, mjukis

and one year EF Improved memberships have been awarded to the runners up from each weight class:

NeutrinoX, osyman Brown, anonimity, Lif3bring3r, Axxel

Thanks to Oleg for doing such a great job running this exciting event! :wtg:

Winners' prizes have all been delivered, and Rufwon is arranging delivery of the runners-up prizes.

I'll be posting a new thread soon (later today possibly) with some thoughts about improvements and other ideas for next year, so please look out for that and give your feedback :)

See my feedback thread here :)

Only two weeks late :D

Great event!!!

Back