Selling: Eudoracell - Level 32 - All buffs unlocked!!

Sub-Zero

Elite
Joined
Aug 7, 2007
Posts
3,083
Location
Sweden
Society
Guess Who
Avatar Name
Sub-Zero The Killer
Does the buff from the bunny stack on item or effect? Allowing one to have 25% speed buff ring and 18% bunny totalling 43% speed buff?

How much does the 18% buff cost per hour?
 

PuinSai

Old
Joined
May 4, 2014
Posts
91
run speed increase from items tops out at 25%
but you can reach a run speed increase of 50% if you also include "actions" that give increased run speed.
what those actions are, i dont know off the top of my head.
 

Pirate-King Jay

Dominant
Joined
Dec 16, 2016
Posts
453
Location
Roctropa, and Caly
Society
DIRTY DINGO'S
Avatar Name
Pirate-King TheKingofAllPirates Jay
run speed increase from items tops out at 25%
but you can reach a run speed increase of 50% if you also include "actions" that give increased run speed.
what those actions are, i dont know off the top of my head.
Yes, Fire Works and "L" speed mindforce chips work to go past the 25% max items have; as do Pills ect.
 
Top