Selling: Eudorian WASP devil - autoloot

RickEngland

Elite
Society
Jurai Blood
Rickard Rick England
Rick's luck continues...woohoo.

I don't actually hunt for rares (alot if people do), I'm just skilling away and if i run into one that's a super bonus.

I was only on for 3.5 hours, God knows how long it was standing there, waiting to be found.

Smiling as I bought some shares in "Guild Esports" today (duel listed on UK and US markets). Maybe that brought me some luck, supporting the gaming industry. It's the future haha.

Anyway down to business.

Kind of lost touch a bit with pricing after the Sophie autoloot pet came out (although that was limited edition and supply to support Ark moon). Not sure of availability of autoloot pets these days.

Wasp devils are sought after though, as they look good as well, and costs go into the Caly pool. Lovely yellow and black strips

I'll put a price tag on it for 850 ped.

Throw me your offers.

Cheers

Rick.

Did MA change something "under the hood" that all of a sudden you got this luck streak? :flip:

Gratz on the 2 finds! And g'luck with selling them both ;)

Did MA change something "under the hood" that all of a sudden you got this luck streak? :flip:

Gratz on the 2 finds! And g'luck with selling them both ;)

I reckon they said, how are we going pay Rick the peds we owe him, if he's only taming. haha.

MA have a habit of leaving super rares out in the wild to be found, during event times though.

Special Saturday price Wasp now 700 peds.

Last edited:
5m.

I have an unlocked wasp which I was using last night. I've always had globals with my wasp spawned.

Also I wouldn't be surprised if MA add further unlocks at higher pet levels to expand the distance. That's such as easy win, and probably requires hardly much coding. Copy the previous buff, change it from 5m to 50m.... not hard is it.

Still for sale.

Rick.

Bump for wasp devil.

This sale as actually a favour to the community, if someone wants one and really looking.

If no takers, then no worries. I keep it. I'm cool for peds.

However I'm going to be super nice, and let it go for 500.

This 500 offer is valid for until end of this weekend only. Then it's going in my storage and I'll forget about it. It's like giving it away at this price.

Have a good weekend ahead.

Rick.

Bump... Still got this L1 wasp devil sitting in storage. Cool pet with autoloot.

I have an unlocked wasp which I was using last night. I've always had globals with my wasp spawned.
This is really interesting. Would you say you global more often when the wasp is spawned?

Una.

Back