FYI: EuHunter - Tracking and Analysis Tool

There was a problem when i changed to 0.9.6.0 -> the change to VisualStudio 2010 or dotnet 4.0 caused a problem with the update procedure that is a bit strange to me.

The workaround was to use the standard Microsoft updater which is called automaticly after the "check for update" time ended or EuHunter was restarted. You should be able to get this dialog via this install link in InternetExplorer.
EDIT: Guess I found it now, downloading and installing a 39mb file now yeap now everything works as it should again :)

Last edited:
Got a new problem now, probably since last VU(vehicles)
It wont logg my healing, dmg done/taken, hit% and screen shots works just fine it's just the heals that dont get logged :/

And as a side note, can I get the team "loot info" to be on top even in full screen? (WinXP pro as administrator)

(will report it by the report thingy after this hunt and see if you can see something there perhaps)

I thought i adressed that issue with a small update yesterday - did not post it as there was as good as nothing in it besides that fix.

What log language do you use? My tests with german were a bit strange as i got the english message there...
Ah thx for the feedback - i'll do some tests

About the team loot info - to get it into the fullscreen it has to be attached to the directX window and no thats not in so far. DX stuff is on my list though

Thanks, guess you did the update right after I looked for it the other day. But now I have updated my version so will try it after this nights soccer game :)

oh and thanks for the answer about loot info thingy, guess I'll just wait a while then and I love it just the way it is, just thought I could ask if I missed something :)

Very nice tool and works great !!

I found out to that you can run it more then 1 time and use it to keep track of the loot for other people in your team.

But it would be cool if some how that feature was in the program :D
So it will read the chat and see what team members you have and record their loot. Will be nice especially for items that need to be split up.

Does this program make use of the internet? if so for what purpose?

Very nice tool and works great !!

I found out to that you can run it more then 1 time and use it to keep track of the loot for other people in your team.

So it will read the chat and see what team members you have and record their loot. Will be nice especially for items that need to be split up.

I second that a team loot analysis would be great.

Does this program make use of the internet? if so for what purpose?

I second that a team loot analysis would be great.
it does, it get's data from entropedia to get the right values on tt and markup. :) No reason to be paranoid from a prog made by a user who has been here for years :p

Nice unintended use :D Never thought about using it like that...
Easy to do in terms of reading it as i do that anyway ... my problem is the presentation and storage of that additional data. Well storage isn't much of a problem just a few changes to the xsd and the datahandler...

The real problem is where to display the loot - it could be done with an additional column in the loot grid that holds the looter and only your loot is calculated in the stats...
In the given scenario you will know that teammate X looted this or that but you won't have the TT as it's not in the message... Imo you should not hunt with ppl you don't trust...

Anyway if there is a broader demand for that feature i'll add it, so let me know guys ;)

it does, it get's data from entropedia to get the right values on tt and markup. :) No reason to be paranoid from a prog made by a user who has been here for years :p

Thx for the credits ;)

Eu Hunter uses your internet connection as Legion said - to get some info from Entropedia, PeAuction for markups and it will check for updates on my site. If you chose to do so it can report loots to entropedia or error reports to my site - besides the automatic update checks (done by click once deployment) no connection will be made without you starting an action that obviously uses the internet.

You should at least update the entropedia dicts one time - if you feel unsafe feel free to block any further connection attempts. Some features like markup fetches and autoupdates aswell as the reporting feature will not work ofc ;)

BTW....

• Fixed "You did not give me an id..." issue
  • Fixed tab stops in new run window
  • Sorting in overview is remembered as display settings now
  • Charting DLL gets initialized in background now to improve load time of the first chart
  • Some code cleanup

is there any help to set up this tool? it doesnt work for me. i updated chat log, but it do nothink!

I get this error when trying to download using Shortcut -

euhunter.jpg

The real problem is where to display the loot - it could be done with an additional column in the loot grid that holds the looter and only your loot is calculated in the stats...
In the given scenario you will know that teammate X looted this or that but you won't have the TT as it's not in the message... Imo you should not hunt with ppl you don't trust...

Anyway if there is a broader demand for that feature i'll add it, so let me know guys ;)

Hi Sledge Could it be done like a page display in stats at the end of a hunt? As you say only your loot showing in the stats but a list view of Names against looted items. Handy when ESI or the odd weapon falls and no one notices.

I get a bug... when I enter an item to loot or cost items and it allready has a MU set by me the MU won`t show up. It just says 100(%) for it and when I delete the item and add it again to the same row the MU shows up correctly. Could you please make sure it shows up correctly for the first time allready?

Just started using it today for a few hunts. Like it alot. Nice work. :wtg:

-Bemo-

Since entropiatracker tool got approved by MA and it has the date/location function intergrated, it would be nice to have it also in EUhunter.
Looks like they do not mind that mch anymore if two keystrokes are send to get it with the screenshot.

I get this error when trying to download using Shortcut -
You have to upgrade your dotnet Runtime to the actual Version ;)

Hi Sledge Could it be done like a page display in stats at the end of a hunt? As you say only your loot showing in the stats but a list view of Names against looted items. Handy when ESI or the odd weapon falls and no one notices.
I'm currently redesigning the GUI and so on so i'll see how i can add this - see below

I get a bug... when I enter an item to loot or cost items and it allready has a MU set by me the MU won`t show up. It just says 100(%) for it and when I delete the item and add it again to the same row the MU shows up correctly. Could you please make sure it shows up correctly for the first time allready?
This is the result of a workaround that does not work in all cases - as a workaround enter the first characters of the item then use the dropdown. I know it's way not perfect but that one is a bit hard to fix as is.

Since entropiatracker tool got approved by MA and it has the date/location function intergrated, it would be nice to have it also in EUhunter.
Looks like they do not mind that mch anymore if two keystrokes are send to get it with the screenshot.
In my queue - see below

All of the above are in my queue but right now i have to limit all changes to critical bugfixes. In other words EU Hunter is in a feature freeze right now.

Reason for that is a massiv change in the whole architecture. As i wrote in the first post this tool did not start as it is now and the architecture as is limits the ways how i can add stuff and fix bugs. One change in one place is likely to break something and changing the GUI or tracking results is a mess that needs way too much time.

The architecture as i'm setting it up right now will be much more structured and open up ways to customize the GUI to just use features that you need, add new tracking and data handling features easily and maybe i'll even expose an API to plug into some extension points and add own functionality (if you can handle .net ;)). Another major feature will be a new analysis framework which offers much more flexibility by definig your own queries within the framework or via plugin.

As this is a bunch of work and needs serious thinking in some areas i can't give an ETA on it. The basic framework is coming into shape right now but it will take a while until all features are back in...

nice to hear you are still on it mate!

Dunno what's wrong

- I dont get any markup on items (peauction is down?)
- Yesterday i reloaded values from entropedia and after that laser ammo shows without decimal point so loots looks just very good now. Can i correct something myself?

Improvements
I still like to get a refrech of the loot info window so i can update my loot statistic after i have typed in tt value and MU of a looted item.
Will it be possible to get an autosave option of the current run. Now and then my comp frees and need a restart and then all my hunting stats are gone.

About Team loot
In the loot Items section of this window (i know its an old one but best i could find now)
finished_run.jpg

If you change name of the column 'Value' with the 'Avarta short name' from the settings tab and added the other members 'Short names' as new columns to the above window - you could have a nice loot view. Maybe added a sum for each members too.

0.9.6.7-0.9.6.8
  • Added Entropiabay.com for markup fetches
As peauction is down i added markup fetches from entropiabay.com
To select entropiabay as new source for markup go to Settings -> Loot Tracking -> select "Entropiabay" -> Save [Help]

could,nt get it to work, im dum.

Dunno what's wrong

- Yesterday i reloaded values from entropedia and after that laser ammo shows without decimal point so loots looks just very good now. Can i correct something myself?

Every time i loot some weapon cells small or big it says that they are not in the dictionary and that it will put in the number and not the value.

How can i fix this so it will calculate the value instead. I have tried to update the dictionary.

BLP and explocive ammo is working ok

Im just a big ? here......

Fixed with the new version 0.9.6.9

In the Entropedia import function that loads the dicts i had a little patch for weapon cells as they came as "weapon cell" from the xml - this got cleaned up and broke all imports from that time on. I removed that patch now and the detection should be back.

So please update EU Hunter and then update your dicts (how?)

Anyone else notice that the no looters aren't being tracked?

Great utility by the way. :)

Yeh awsome utility. I been using JIIS personal tracker for the team loot data but he stopped maintaining and updating the program. You should add the function to see everyone in your teams loot as well and total.

How about some updates to the analysis part of the program? From what I have seen not too much changed since the beginning and there would be soo much potential! I believe some requests in that direction have allready been made long time ago ohh yeah and some by myself. :ahh:

i cant seem to get it to parse markup for the eq i use, even if i get it from the dropdown list, on either auction sites.

Anyone else notice that the no looters aren't being tracked?

Great utility by the way. :)
Exactly what I was going to report now, none of the lovely no looters I had today was being tracked :(

All other stuff seemed to work as intended tho.

Using win 7pro 64bit

Back