Question: Evades?

DavinFelth

Elite
Society
Natural Born Killers
Davin Trooper Felth
I am getting TONS of evades lately. More than I can remember. I also thought MA lowered the evades mobs give, but they are insane lately. Mobs can cost 1-2 peds extra because of evades. It's pissin me off hardcore.

Did 20k shoots test and the rates are normal here

Didn't notice an increase, however I've noticed something else: as soon I hand out a Crit... 90% of the time is followed by a mob evade, or two. :mad:

I am getting TONS of evades lately. More than I can remember. I also thought MA lowered the evades mobs give, but they are insane lately. Mobs can cost 1-2 peds extra because of evades. It's pissin me off hardcore.

I track shooting with EL and although it seems higher they still are the same. (with maxed weapons)
Sometimes it does go to 89.xx % instead of 90% but not a huge difference

Last data was 14,000 shots at 90.1% hit rate

Didn't notice an increase, however I've noticed something else: as soon I hand out a Crit... 90% of the time is followed by a mob evade, or two. :mad:

I see that all the time!:eyecrazy:

I see that all the time!:eyecrazy:
So it's not just me then; I was starting to believe that somewhere up there, someone has something against me.

Be glad you know that the evade skill works.... for the mobs at least.

What I've noticed is increased NOT evading hits from mobs. It seems that every few mobs you run into one that just can not miss.

I see strings of evades line up also but after using EL tracker it seems not getting evades just catches up to you and gives them out at once. Over time the amount of evades do average out to what is considered normal.

I have the same feeling that the mobs evades more than in the past but didnt used EL tracker to check it.

Updated my Evade data and found not much has changed and I'm still at around 11.35% evaded

I track shooting with EL and although it seems higher they still are the same. (with maxed weapons)
Sometimes it does go to 89.xx % instead of 90% but not a huge difference

Last data was 14,000 shots at 90.1% hit rate

^^This^^

Missed/evaded shots are the bane of my Entropian existence,there is nothing I hate more.

Though it does balance out to around to 10-11% they seem to always know just when to evade-one shot left on the mob,four misses in a row which is just enough for the mob get a tick of regen and now require two to three shots to kill.

I also find it extremely frustrating hunting the lower HP mobs(one shot mobs) that you want to cycle as fast as possible so you take your shot and move to the next mob thinking all is good but once you've tagged the next mob you realise the last mob isnt dead and you have another one coming at you-back and forth and back and forth.:banghead:

MA just needs to adjust the mobs to make up the 10% by removing missed shots.

As I've said before,missed shots are a dead relic of turn based games and have no necessary relevance today.

Reactions: Mac
^^This^^

Missed/evaded shots are the bane of my Entropian existence,there is nothing I hate more.

Though it does balance out to around to 10-11% they seem to always know just when to evade-one shot left on the mob,four misses in a row which is just enough for the mob get a tick of regen and now require two to three shots to kill.

I also find it extremely frustrating hunting the lower HP mobs(one shot mobs) that you want to cycle as fast as possible so you take your shot and move to the next mob thinking all is good but once you've tagged the next mob you realise the last mob isnt dead and you have another one coming at you-back and forth and back and forth.:banghead:

MA just needs to adjust the mobs to make up the 10% by removing missed shots.

As I've said before,missed shots are a dead relic of turn based games and have no necessary relevance today.

Almost dead? NOPE! HA, YOU MISSED! You win 1 tick of regen that will take three more shots to kill, that is, if you don't miss again! And if your really lucky, we will toss in a killing crit just to send you back to revive to seriously play fuck fuck games with you! Have a nice day! :laugh:

Back