Event: EU World Championship Boxing Tournament

sign me up,

Middleweight
Dion Red Strike

more hp than the other 2 middle weights, but not nearly 200 hp ;)

Check out this film by InGame-Productions.com to get you in the mood :)

[YOUTUBE]scgTp86SOME[/YOUTUBE]​

more hp than the other 2 middle weights, but not nearly 200 hp ;)

That just means you have more inertia. By the time you've lifted your powerfist up, I'll have activated my avatar's special combo sequence and you'll be wishing you'd charged up a resurrection chip instead :D

That just means you have more inertia. By the time you've lifted your powerfist up, I'll have activated my avatar's special combo sequence and you'll be wishing you'd charged up a resurrection chip instead :D

:laugh: You talk the talk...but can you...walk the walk Jimmy B? ^^

P.s. Awesome promotion vid for the event Oleg! :)

OMG have you unlocked Mortal Kombat Deathblow? :eek:

P.s. Awesome promotion vid for the event Oleg! :)

Thanks to SnapNet for letting me use it (it wasn't made for this event) :)

ok. i'll do it. Miranda Mimi Charles- lightweight.

THe original boxing events were set up by Singular as the Entropia World Champ or some title like that. I haven't heard from him in a very long time so maybe he is not playing atm.

Still need to make sure i can attend this tourney's dates so can't confirm yet but i would be middleweight for sure :)

Good iniative!

THe original boxing events were set up by Singular as the Entropia World Champ or some title like that. I haven't heard from him in a very long time so maybe he is not playing atm.

Still need to make sure i can attend this tourney's dates so can't confirm yet but i would be middleweight for sure :)

Good iniative!

Thanks Zippo :) The idea is to work fixtures around people's availability so hopefully you'll be fine, as long as you're not away for a month or anything.

OMG have you unlocked Mortal Kombat Deathblow? :eek:

I have! First I had to figure out how to open the temple door. Then I had to fight barefist against ten Thorifoid Masters. Then, already near death, I had to peg it through a lake of molten lava. Then I had to navigate through a complex maze, with no mouse and only using the E key.

And at the end of the maze, there I found the Deathblow scroll!

I have! First I had to figure out how to open the temple door. Then I had to fight barefist against ten Thorifoid Masters. Then, already near death, I had to peg it through a lake of molten lava. Then I had to navigate through a complex maze, with no mouse and only using the E key.

And at the end of the maze, there I found the Deathblow scroll!

Cool, I must try that some time. As long as there aren't any snakes. I hate snakes :laugh:

Participant list updated.

I have some more very cool prizes lined up, thanks to some more sponsors. I can't reveal the details just yet, but stay tuned :)

Cool, I must try that some time. As long as there aren't any snakes. I hate snakes :laugh:

lol, you'll be fine, just don't forget your fedora ;)

Exelent Event

I sign up for Welterweight

Marcus Macce Vallteng 126HP

Last edited:
..sounds like an AWESOME Event. :yay:

Hope I can get involved, let me know Oleg! ;)

darri
:cool:

...and don´t forget to be careful...junior ;)

ConneryIndy.jpg

More wonderful prizes

Thanks to EntropiaOutfitters.com who have agreed to provide some superb prizes for the tournament!

Each of the division winners will now receive a unique customised real-life T-shirt commemorating their victory, with avatar names included in the design.

This is a fantastic prize which you can only get your hands on by entering the tournament, so if you haven't already signed up, what are you waiting for?

Check out www.entropiaoutfitters.com for more EU clothes and other goodies!

Thanks to EntropiaOutfitters.com who have agreed to provide some superb prizes for the tournament!

Each of the division winners will now receive a unique customised real-life T-shirt commemorating their victory, with avatar names included in the design.

This is a fantastic prize which you can only get your hands on by entering the tournament, so if you haven't already signed up, what are you waiting for?

Check out www.entropiaoutfitters.com for more EU clothes and other goodies!

How cool is THAT!!! That´s freaking AWESOME!!! :yay:

This is a bump!

Another awesome prize!

Just in case those T-shirts and all the rest aren't enough for you, here's another fantastic prize from a sponsor!

Each of the five winners will win a custom-made forum signature so that they can remind everyone that they are a World Champion!

Thanks to Globex Designs for contributing this great prize.

*Counts # of Welterweight competitors*

*Notices smaller list of Middleweight fighters*

:scratch2:

*Considers chipping some health*​

More Middleweights needed to stop JC's cunning plan!

Oh and Heavyweights too :)

Qoriad Bob Govintl - Welterweight - 143ish atm

Check out this film by InGame-Productions.com to get you in the mood :)

[YOUTUBE]scgTp86SOME[/YOUTUBE]​

Glad our vid (Directed by Bambuco) was hooked in here :boxer:.

This is definitely shaping up to be a Knock Out event! :boxer:

It's always good for EU when NEW TYPE of events are offered! Great job Oleg! :thumbup:

Good luck to all!

;)

Today it is Tuesday.

Back