Every withdrawl is a hassle

bigbach

Hatchling
Has anyone ever had a withdrawl processed and paid without having to email MA and yell at em ? I always wait at least 60 days before I finally mail em, I get the 50 day waiting period, have no problem with that. :(

I've withdrawn a few times and always has gone ok tbh, i think the first withdraw took longer though.

Waiting time is kinda long though, wish they could speed that up.

Yes I have many times got my payment with no fuss.

Yes, everytime. Never had to email them. Never had any problems.

Many times had no problems what so ever. Yes , from time to time, usualy close to holidays periods, they go a litle late.

Yes. Never any fuss what-so-ever and always on time.

Last WD was exactly 50 business days. Never had any problem so far.

Last WD was exactly 50 business days. Never had any problem so far.

You see any change in your loot return at all proffesion after withdraw? Will just throw some numbers .. lets say i have all deposit arround 1k$ usd .. i withdraw that and have about 15k peds more . Do you think MA will eat you to some point and when that will finish ? Since you see the player got what he deposit and now he can loose all that before got some nice hit ...

Also same here about 50 days and they come .

When you submit a withdrawal request, the PED amount you wish to withdraw is immediately transferred from your PED Card and temporarily set to “Reserved” status until your request has been reviewed and processed. You will therefore notice an immediate reduction in your PED card balance.

All withdrawal requests are handled manually in order of their submission date. If all your bank account details are correct and your request is approved, the payment is sent within approximately 50 business days from the registration date. The processing time may vary during the year depending on the actual demand at that time.

The time frame between submission of a withdrawal request and payment is primarily due to the risk of chargebacks. The large majority of deposits are made via credit cards, while withdrawals are made directly to the account holder's bank account. Chargebacks can be submitted up to six months after deposit, but most frauds are discovered within two month. After 50 business days, the risk of chargebacks is minimal while giving MindArk time to perform internal security checks.

You can follow the progress of your withdrawal request in your Transaction History in My Account in the Account Pages (https://account.entropiauniverse.com/). When your withdrawal has entered "Committed" state, it means that your request has been approved and the funds have been transferred to the bank account you have registered and should arrive within 3-5 business days.

Basically it seems they wait 50 BUSINESS days, then manually look through it (a few days my guess even though it doesn't mention a time frame) and then you will get it 3-5 days after they set it to committed.

You see any change in your loot return at all proffesion after withdraw? Will just throw some numbers .. lets say i have all deposit arround 1k$ usd .. i withdraw that and have about 15k peds more . Do you think MA will eat you to some point and when that will finish ? Since you see the player got what he deposit and now he can loose all that before got some nice hit ...

Also same here about 50 days and they come .

As I don`t get constant returns and as its dynamic I really can`t tell. :)

It's 50 Swedish business days, which equates to 90 days.

Always got my money a few days after 50 workdays, never bothered cryin VIA email or support or anything

I have never had any problems. Whatsoever.

Best remedy, forget u even made a withdrawel and be amazed when it finally arrives. (true story :))

If i remember correctly my first withdrawel took around 3 months, was told it took that long to confirm stuff ect, 2nd was within 1 week, not sure if they changed that (making all last 3 months).

Best remedy, forget u even made a withdrawel and be amazed when it finally arrives. (true story :))

If i remember correctly my first withdrawel took around 3 months, was told it took that long to confirm stuff ect, 2nd was within 1 week, not sure if they changed that (making all last 3 months).

omg.. i am thinking about my first withdrawal, but this is nonsense.. with todays technologies, even at poorest Africa country withdrawals come faster.. way faster..
I think it's so long waiting period because MA want to ppl to not even think about withdrawing :) only deposit and nothing more..

Anyway, this game is old. Many players come and go, i know it's against EULA, but isn't here any exchange, that could possibly convert PED's to more useful currency at real world like paypal/skrill/neteller/webmoney even bitcoin for suitable exchange rate for both sides and faster than 2-3 months? I know some players are doing it, but they try to avoid scam and don't take new avatars to their business and i fully understand that.

without having to email MA and yell at em ?

Those that yell and swear in support cases tend to go further down the queue. Ask anyone who works in customer support - it's standard practice ;).

Whilst its tempting to vent, it's worth remembering the person that reads your message is there to help, not to get abuse. Try and be polite even when at the end of your tether.

:)

Never had issues with small withdrawals, but bigger ones ( over 100 000 peds ) always had some issues. Made just few of them but every of them was in range 90-120 days and need mailing support to get commited.

Tbh i find that silly waiting so long. This is major thing which is keeping bigger money out of that game.

Has anyone ever had a withdrawl processed and paid without having to email MA and yell at em ? I always wait at least 60 days before I finally mail em, I get the 50 day waiting period, have no problem with that. :(

I have made one withdrawal, and it went very smooth.

Back