Everything was going so good Fri. And Sat. but now I can't get in.

CozMoDan

Elite
Herco Coz Mann
Friday and Saturday were so nice, just step up and boom you were in. I though MA has really got it together and they did IMO. Today I have been standing around for 30+ minutes at Zeus and Nymphtown and maybe saw 5 people get in. I can't believe that there are that many more people today than yesterday, maybe Friday but not Saturday. If you look at the EL graph the number of globals are between 500 and 600 less than yesterday on S,4 Kerrbies. Maybe I will try later.

I've managed to do one hour, after waiting and clicking for half an hour. Loot sucked, so I had to get some trox globals to get ped back in order. Not going back in.

Imagine what's going on at Gateway. People are packed at the Crystalline Cavern like herring and can't go past the portal, the same error as with MM ("can't instantiate..."). Lots of crying at #rookie all day long, probably lots of leaving too.

For us hardened masochists it's not really that bad :ahh:

Same here :) spamming to enter but can't :D

I guess I am glad its not just me, but I don't understand how things change so drastically from getting in almost as soon as you click your level to not being able to hardly at all. Just a rhetorical question really doesn't need an answer, as one post said "Business as usual".

Just a little update. Just logged in and tried to get in the MM and still nothing!!! It has been now about 18 hours since my last try, this is really BS and I wonder if anyone is going to make the 40 hours requirement.

Last edited:
I been having the same annoying problem :(

well since theres still a month left, you have plenty of time to get your 40 hours....dont worry

well since theres still a month left, you have plenty of time to get your 40 hours....dont worry

Really? Er - which month has 20 days? <grin>

And some of us work for a living (and to be able to afford the game) so can only devote weekends to doing these contests.

Some people have a schedule & responsibilities which does not mean that 24 hour a day we can play, whenever the system allows it.

Really? Er - which month has 20 days? <grin>

And some of us work for a living (and to be able to afford the game) so can only devote weekends to doing these contests.

they all do :girl: but seriously i thought it was jan 19th my bad

Some people have a schedule & responsibilities which does not mean that 24 hour a day we can play, whenever the system allows it.

I do feel very sorry for people whom have planned on doing 40 hours of MM and have to reschedule because of these problems. :( Hope everyone that was planning to join actually can pull it off!
Good luck to you all :yay:

(I'm not participating, this thing here is one of the reasons.. Same shit every year:mad:)

If you can't not much point in even starting :(

As it stands the old 30hour limit might have been difficult for some.

Back