Evil amp misstake :((

Multianna at Twins trying to sell the amp right now...

She left his society yesterday, this means that the reputation for him is way less important than peds of course

EDIT: I see someone is taking peds for buying the amp back to Lazz...

But what to boycott Multianna sale first? an Evil amp is not a so common item, we can track each Evil amp to see where Multianna's one is hiding if sold out of auction :)

Last edited:
When i trade back items ive borrowed i always make sure the avatar name in trade window is correct, i even drag out the hp bar from FL to see that the avatar im trading is infact the same avatar as i have on my FL.

Sorry for the loss, hope this gets resolved.

cheers

ermik

Oh this sucks. Really sorry to hear about this.

Yes we all know the blah blah about all trades being final but MA CAN do something about these situations if they wanted to.

No need to lock accounts or punish someone when things like this happen, just need to lock the goodies while a short investigation is carried out. This is poor customer relations and laziness so they can hide behind lousy rules to save themselves time, effort and any sort of responsibility to the player base.

No morals whatsoever, come on MA get your act together.

Why a thief? They were given an item by mistake. They didn't steal it.

I'm not taking the side of this Multianna but a player's mistake isn't stealing.

When the bank accidentally credits your account with $1,000,000 and you spend any of it, you get charged with stealing and various fraud offences. There are many instances of this occurring.

How is this case any different?

Sadly i need to inform you the person is definately willing to give it back
and not a tiny bit of shame to sell and advertise it in public thought more then hlf-EU knows this story.
He is brightly dancing on the TP in twins and advertising his sale.

bastard.jpg

bastard-2.jpg

bastard-3.jpg

its a pity :(

What a low-life thief.

Boycott this ingame auction sale.

If any modecum of moral this would never land in an auction and be returned.

Sadly i need to inform you the person is definately willing to give it back
and not a tiny bit of shame to sell and advertise it in public thought more then hlf-EU knows this story.

bastard.jpg

bastard-2.jpg

bastard-3.jpg

its a pity :(

Last edited:
I think if anyone is near TP at the moment they should speak up there. Not everyone reads these forums............... Personally I cannot see /read what the pic shows in auction since it appears to be german...........but I would not be spending that kind of money on something like that anyways.

Truly sad this person would return it......

All trades are final. I have returned adjusted fap i received by mistake after using fap service. In this case i think it is wrong of you to post the other side of the trade here and accuse him. You did the mistake, not him. Yeah i understand he/she probably took your amp, and should return it, But you cant blame him for your own mistakes. Offer him 2,5k peds or half the price of the amp maybe?
And i know you are saying the truth BUT we dont know for certain that she received the evil, maybe just some other trade. Normally this kind of posts are deleted fast on this forum. (no proof just your word against someones who isnt here)

I lost 5.5k ped in December(other party changed bp after trade bug) I never posted his name. Why? Because all trades are final and no point to accuse someone else for your own carefulness. After that i always double check items in trade list, and have caught on few times before accepting.

Take it as a hard lesson.

First off he never wanted to trade with that ava that ended up with the amp, so i think he has a valid point asking for his stuff back.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkodTydUR0E

Can you clarify this ?
Are you saying that they should not return the item ?
Or
Are you saying they should!

Clearly thier intent by listing the item indicates opportunism, within a community that knows who , when and why mistakes are made; with Lazz clearly indicating his screw up.
Is nothing without conscience in EU these days!

I think if anyone is near TP at the moment they should speak up there. Not everyone reads these forums............... Personally I cannot see /read what the pic shows in auction since it appears to be german...........but I would not be spending that kind of money on something like that anyways.

SoReal and Nus already tryed to speak with she/he to give back the amp but he didnt respond to they. She was advertising that she sell the amp in auction and just that :(

Can you clarify this ?
Or

Clearly thier intent by listing the item indicates opportunism, within a community that knows who , when and why mistakes are made; with Lazz clearly indicating his screw up.

Sorry typo. meant *truly sad this person would not return it*. I do not like seeing dishonest people. As in the person that accidently got it, this anna person, they should return it. And they are not a noob by any means .

Can you clarify this ?
Or

SoReal and Nus already tryed to speak with she/he to give back the amp but he didnt respond to they. She was advertising that she sell the amp in auction and just that :(

But what I truly mean is anyone around here and there vocally in local speak up, say this person receives things by mistake and will not return it. Let people know that avatar is not an honest person by any means.

Sorry typo. meant *truly sad this person would not return it*. I do not like seeing dishonest people.

Onya Sardu, I dont mean to hog the chat over this but passion/morals/values/standards always determines EU issues. I think you clarified your stance well.
Providence issues (ownership) are consitently made within this forum ... many ill gotten items, sadly they remain that way and conscience is lacking!
Thankyou!

Last edited:
Boycott this ingame auction sale.

If any modecum of moral this would never land in an auction and be returned.

(S)he then just will sell it for well below MU (it didn't cost her anything so she may decide that even +1k is cool) and there are plenty of unscrupulous resellers who would go for it :(

And observing her attitude, I guess she won't even bother to create another avatar after that, because she obviously couldn't care less for what others think of her... She seems even to be enjoying the situation:

Really sad.

Onya Roni, I dont mean to hog the chat over this but passion on morals/values always enters EU issues an consternations that sustain our communities. Thankyou!

No problems. Roni and I both have had small incidents with items we were sitting on, crashed for whatever reason and someone took it away. Last was Roni, had his chair, crashed, I tried to get it for him and someone hopped on and sat on it. When Roni got back he asked the person to get out of his chair he had crashed, finally person did and then I tried to get it again and could not and then someone took it. :( and of course we asked for it's return and that didn't happen. Yes little item but the idea that some people take things knowing full well, well it's a sore spot with me, so yes I am so against this anna person for not returning that which does not belong to her/him....

I'm starting to think there is a need !
That need is asset protection!
If Lazz ( a Veteran of EU ) can screw up can this be otherwise strategically dealt within MA systems using the current platform and minimal adjustment of that!
A small script to confim transfer of sold good's that highlights the transfer and agreement as a secondary phase of sale to Avatar ??????

A small script to confim transfer of sold good's that highlights the transfer and agreement as a secondary phase of sale to Avatar ??????
We already have a 2-steps confirmation. After a while people get used to the system no matter how complex it is and click everything mechanically, especially if they're tired. He's a need of something else... like, for instance, a 2-3 minute cooldown during which the traded items and money are locked and any of the party can revert the trade.

I sent a support case to Mindark...

If it's true that trades are final here it's clearely a not agreed from both parts deal, and MA should take measures to assure the highest safety to the game.

Giuliano

PS: Someone from MA should post here too, just to know their point of view.

PS2: An investigation to such things should be something like TT back items, add a fee of 1000 peds when support is required for investigate and if needed trade back the itens so to help partecipants with more security

Last edited:
I feel for the OP and this time I really actually do, but please do NOT pester MA with idiotic requests and ideas in terms of checking, double-checking and triple checking, making it possible to reverse trades and what ever else has been suggested in this thread.

It is not MA's business to take my deposits to waste them 'repairing' something that isn't broken. You see the name you are trading and you have to confirm twice. You don't get no where near as much safety irl as you do in EU, so let go of ideas of making this even 'safer', its pointless and its costing money that MA simply haven't got.

And on that note:

I said it many times before and will now again, this game is a RCE and the second real money is involved things like moral or decency are not two attributes commonly found. Many families fight of inheritance, politicians are widely corrupt in most countries, the vast majority of businesses work unethically (i.e. bribing etc.), people getting robbed on a daily basis, etc ... The list is endless. What makes you think that once you switch on EU we live in a surreal world in which people neglect their bad attributes and become angels that give back 400 Dollars... Keep dreaming.

Angel

I sent a support case to Mindark...

PS: Someone from MA should post here too, just to know their point of view.

PS2: An investigation to such things should be something like TT back items, add a fee of 1000 peds when support is required for trades back and help partecipants with more security

Why do you send a support case to MA of something that doesn't even concern you (thanks for wasting my deposits)

Why should an MA official post their kind of view ... Their kind of view are written in the EULA ... All trades are final. You know that, so a statement is about as obsolete as your support case wasting resources that could have been spend improving this game.

Participants have plenty of security, you cannot babyproof this game, live with it.

Angel

The list is endless. What makes you think that once you switch on EU we live in a surreal world in which people neglect their bad attributes and become angels that give back 400 Dollars... Keep dreaming.

Angel

I dont disagree, however human fallability is no longer accounted, intergeneration psychopathy. societal discourse, and allowing this event reinforces/prepetuates hit and run sociopathy within a community!

The community best not exist without some trust!

Last edited:
Why do you send a support case to MA of something that doesn't even concern you (thanks for wasting my deposits)

Things can always be improved and I would like to see it happen, regardless it isnot an event happened to me. I pay for support like you so I have same right than you to ask for what I prefeer.
Send a support yourself asking your peds will be used in another way if you like and don't tell me what I should do, think at your own please.

Why should an MA official post their kind of view ... Their kind of view are written in the EULA ... All trades are final. You know that, so a statement is about as obsolete as your support case wasting resources that could have been spend improving this game.

TT back with 1000 ped fee was introduced to improve safety of partecipants, so why shouldn't EULA or "Trades are final" be improved in any way?
If something is law it doesn't mean it can't be interpretated or re-discussed on request of final users, if you like it like it is just share your opinion and don't complain for others opinions.
And employers working in support do only support case following, so no resources wasted that might have been spend improving this game, no new area/mob/item creator stopped his work to reply to my case :)

Last edited:
And employers working in support do only support case following, so no resources wasted that might have been spend improving this game, no new area/mob/item creator stopped his work to reply to my case :)

Your knowledge of running a business borderlines zero I assume?

Lets assume MA has 10 people working in support cause people like you feel the need to send support cases that are irrelevant, doesn't concern them or are in any other way totally redundant. Then one of those 10 people will need to allocate a part of their day to answer your support case and/or follow up support cases.

Now lets say people like you would stop sending pointless support cases. What do you think will happen? Since this concept seems to elude you, I fill you in. MA will reallocate their resources according to their needs, i.e. maybe 5 of those people could either be fired (thus saving MA money) or used for game improvement, marketing or other activities benefiting MA.

Like it or not, EVERY support case costs money and every follow up costs money as well. This is one of the reasons why I would not open support for non-depositors (or limit the support

I wish people would think twice before sending support tickets.

Angel

What a {removed}
evil-amp-m.jpg

Ya know this really makes me sick how some people are.................. I still say put out word in local chat this person is not being honest blah blah.............

PS if I were on Caly right now I sure as heck would, but I am not and space is bugged so..............

Last edited by a moderator:
ppl keep posting the thread in twin and boykottin the sale!
keep up the good work!

This is just appalling.

i arrived at Twins today and landed in the middle of a discussion about whether this person was/wasn't a thief.
i stated that i didn't consider this person to have stolen anything, but also said i thought it was wrong for her to not give it back after the person that made the mistake (OP) had kindly explained what happened and asked polity for his amp back.
i had not noticed that this Multianna was at twins at the time, and only after seeing her promote her auction of said amp, was i made aware of how utterly disgraceful and cruel this person really is.

yes, yes, yes, all trades are final. Its op fault he traded the wrong Ava, blah blah blah.

but the joy with which Multianna danced around the tp and typed in sales chat -''Bid and be part of EU History'', even when OP showed up to try to talk it out with her (only to get ignored) mad me sick in my stomach.

something must be done about this kind of behavior and it is MA that has to lead. if there ever was a reason to undo a trade, i have just met her.

Gl getting your amp back m8.

Austro

I am ashamed but..

..this really makes me thinking about trying some "scam" tricks..

can i see the amp pls?
aww allright ty - click *ok* (accidentally ofc) ..

*duck and cover*

I said it many times before and will now again, this game is a RCE and the second real money is involved things like moral or decency are not two attributes commonly found. Many families fight of inheritance, politicians are widely corrupt in most countries, the vast majority of businesses work unethically (i.e. bribing etc.), people getting robbed on a daily basis, etc ... The list is endless. What makes you think that once you switch on EU we live in a surreal world in which people neglect their bad attributes and become angels that give back 400 Dollars... Keep dreaming.

Angel

I don't know what you mean by 'surreal' in this context.

Many players are just used to living in a community or system where you get the chance to correct irregular transactions. - In this case, the trade was not intended by LAZZ and the receiving party is not in good faith any more. This is more than enough in many legal systems to launch an appeal or complaint in some form.

Last edited:
Back