Evil amp misstake :((

I did bid on it because i think Lazz should never make this pathetic tread.

Losing 4k ped can be a big deal. At least for some of us. And many times in the past, unintended trades like this one has been solved when the attention has come to the unintended buyer.

I think writing "expect same amount of empathy from me as you would get from a trade terminal" would suffice. Or, maybe even less as even MA occasionally returns items that has been dropped in trade terminal by mistake (nowdays for a fee).

If you take your reasoning one step further, then LAZZ wouldn't have to return anything. He could have said he thought it was a gift. But, he wants to keep his reputation in terms of promises and morailty high and upon returning the item he made the mistake of returning it to wrong person. And that wrong person, instead of returning it decided to make money from it. (And at this time, that wrong person should be aware of what happened - that the amp wasn't supposed to be a random gift.)

I also see that you didn't bid only once - to kind'a prove your point - you've overbid pretty much all bids previously posted (and even raised with 1k ped).

Last edited:
Actually i dont really want this amp. Bidding on items is not really my thing, i am more the buyout type :rolleyes:
I did bid on it because i think Lazz should never make this pathetic tread. Instead he could act like a man, give his friend peds or new amp and move on. Right away when he made his mistake. But when he made this thread, calling the names of people that were bidding on it etc i decided to bid on the amp.
Also i dont feel miserable for anyone that makes a mistake in this game. It is your own fault, not the other player and not mindark's.
Anyhow, i seriously dont care if you put me on your shitlist, dont want to trade with me or whatever else. I sell my items anyway. If its not to you, then someone else buys it.

:)

U think the thread is pathetic? Why u post here then?
U fail on many points my friend, u shown ho u are and there is nothing more i need to say to u.
I hope u get that amp ;)

Lazz made a mistake,Wildman stand for his friend,and community found after this post a lot of ppl not to deal ingame.No problem ,afterall all why Wd3amons have to deal with (silly underground family soc)let them eat Lazzs ped at there hole,game is enjoyable for good ppl not rats.

and infinity,honour in internet is more than RL means for this word and i think Wd3amons mostly hunters have more than you ,a trader of zero confidence is a looser,better look at your nice family and let the game for the honorauble ppl

trader infinity and you make money of it...,what you trade ?carabok hides or daikibas urin?i dont think that EUs auction % moves according to your underhole soc trades.This forum sometimes is too nice to players that leave after there ass is burnt.Lazz and his soc are here to stay.We could talk about you after the STOLEN money finish.All wd3amons will buy your sweat for double market price,even Lazz and Wildman

sometimes unger is more than good manners,sorry..

...and infinity i must say you were looking for the right timing for advertising your trading activities.All EU participants looking to trade with a transworthy trader like you.I wish you good trades and nice MU on nothing

... and i allways looking to raise my kids in a proper way,i looked at yours family and the examble you give at your kids infinity and i must ask :how many times your family stole your wallet or pants ?its a game after all and as Wildman says who dies with most toys wins,your family must be experts if you have done good teaching

Last edited by a moderator:
i am sorry i am replacing you but as i can see you are too polite to reply to this .I am more free and more obligaged to answer.infinity is my new paypal

i see mate,allways a gamers mistake,a loss etc.. and you are there.Hope all these ppls loss finds you.You dont play you stay alive on ppls mistakes like cancer.A game is allways a game ,good ppl will send you there you belong,better go work at a north vietnamese rice field ,its more honourable and proffitable

Wildman and Lazz and about 80% gamers i think play for the gaming purpose.Win the game is a target but only for fun,RL has works and rel needs.PED is all entropians target only to show that they are unique,play good and their mine is at place.Some poor ones see it as work,i understand that if they can beet big deposits they are good gamers as i see it.Traders are the moving machine of game but infinity better dig deeper in your hole i dont recognize you in this gamers category,you are simple the avatar that bought Lazzs STOLEN amp.Good work ,allways EU community recognizes ppl that do well in something

Last edited by a moderator:
Infinity, i sure hope you will learn your kids, that exploiting from others mistakes is not a nice thing to do... Maybe they'll try it one day and learn it that way. But hopefully someone will tell them beforehand, that you should not exploit others mistakes... But if no one learns them. they will likely do it.

From experience in my area, most kids to parents who are idiots, have the same idiotic behaviour (guess where that comes from?). its not everyone... But i just can't grasp how come you can't "give" others that little bit of understandment, that a mistake can happen. and trying to correct it, is worth a shot.. and not just crawl away into a bush. being ashamed about what you done. We are humans! (translated = we make mistakes). You obviously is one of those, who never tried this yourself. and can sit on your high horse and laugh at those who have...

Can't miss having the feeling, that you are not one of the most kind persons around town....

This is never going to end, there are sides for both parties.

I bet half the people here who are saying they would give the amp back if it where them, wouldn't.

I do not think I would give the amp back.

Also, I have borrowed many expensive items from friends and have always given them the items back and will always do so, as I will never steal. My morals tell me that stealing is wrong.

I do not deem what has happened here as stealing.

It is a touchy subject, but if people where honest here, I believe they would have the same view, if they stopped trying to put across how they want to be viewed, and would be 100% honest and not bullshit honest. People and I bet the YOU reading this now will be like OH no i will give it back I would never take it. Bullshit, yes there will be some that actually would, but i bet that YOU wouldn't, and you can't even admit it to yourself.

Which in my eyes is a VERY dangerous view to have, you do not know what YOU are capable of.

YOU are the type of people that end up committing murder.

SO take a look at your life.

I think this has been done to death now, and this thread should be locked ;P

(directed at everyone)

agreed miss Jenifer amb has gone,unger has gone all must go on but i cant help it,i will allways remember this post ,cant interact with some ppl ingame after this. thread closed for me

I bet half the people here who are saying they would give the amp back if it where them, wouldn't.

Then put me in the group you ain't in, because I am not a thieving little pussy, and there isn't an single goddamn item IN THIS ENTIRE FUCKING GAME THAT I WOULDN'T GIVE BACK TO ITS RIGHTFUL OWNER.

Fucking poor ass thieves. Suck my ass.

Well, at least you can come here and admit it, Jen, which is more than most, and there is something to be said for that. But you are still a total big fat hairy bitch if you really would keep it. :)

Last edited:
This is so easily avoided, but MA don't care about it's customers and so here we are, again, in this situation, again.
Mindark is climbing the list of my Top10 most hated businesses, currently @ #3 behind Monsanto and God.

This is so easily avoided, but MA don't care about it's customers and so here we are, again, in this situation, again.
Mindark is climbing the list of my Top10 most hated businesses, currently @ #3 behind Monsanto and God.

HAHA I totally agree with the first 2 for sure.

:handgun:

Also, I have borrowed many expensive items from friends and have always given them the items back and will always do so, as I will never steal. My morals tell me that stealing is wrong.

It is a touchy subject, but if people where honest here, I believe they would have the same view, if they stopped trying to put across how they want to be viewed, and would be 100% honest and not bullshit honest. People and I bet the YOU reading this now will be like OH no i will give it back I would never take it. Bullshit, yes there will be some that actually would, but i bet that YOU wouldn't, and you can't even admit it to yourself.

Which in my eyes is a VERY dangerous view to have, you do not know what YOU are capable of.

(directed at everyone)

please talk about yourself and leave me / us out of your statements
though i'm impressed about your honnesty about that you will keep it if some one accidently trade you something that was not ment to be.
on the other hand it discusts me aswell.

about the killing part ?
if i would have to shoot you or any other person to enrich my life in any form i indeed would not hesitate nor have a problem with it doing so.
that having said and me being a sort of a criminal does not make me a savage animal.
even i have standards and as i don't like to be stolen from in any kind of way i would never ever steal from some one else.
and that said ,the other being dead or alive.

in real life there are loads of losers that have a argument or hate some one else very badly.
these losers for instance then go to some ones car and scratch / crack their car up.
.... the car can't help it it's owned by that person so i see that as a weak act....
if the person is man / woman enhough he / she will face their rival in the face and crack / f***up the person straight away.
as you where saying we are all the type to commit murder.

(to any who read this post , read it the way as you see fit)
(is he serious ?)
(yes i might ,,, or i might not)
(Omg Omg Omg)

(when you die , can i play ?) ... and that is a quote from a friend of mine ...

oh btw i would also never hurt a animal that is considered not to be human at birth :baby:

but still ... i respect you for your honesty about keeping such items.

Sort of got tired reading this thread but something said here caught my eye. I do think its stealing considering the person knows or knows now that it was a mistake and had been asked to return the amp.

Now what I read about someone saying that some even though they say they would return it when in fact she said they probably wouldn't really, well if that amp was passed on to me by accident I surely would RETURN it and I am not just saying it to say it. I truly would RETURN it. Maybe it is because I am not as much INTO this game as others, but as I said before, I have had a stool and Roni has had a couch taken from us. Be it they cost very little, but it's the idea behind it and how others knew it was ours and they just take it anyways..... I want to treat people here as I do in RL, I mean our avatars are still US, and we should treat people as we ourselves would like to be treated.

My 5 pecs worth.
Have a good Sunday.

Many good post for both sides of the argument. But the fact still remains were human we make mistakes. Treat others as you would want to be treated yourself. I myself wouldn't have to give an item back traded to me by accident. Why you ask? I wouldn't accept the trade to begin with! I would type back in the PM "dude you got the right person?" If he insist I am then I can only assume it is a gift at that point after asking them. I seen many players leave game and just give stuff away since they never depo or had a CC associated with game to withdraw ped to. But I am learning a lot about some players I thought were trustworthy, no longer in my eyes are they. Will have a few here added to WDs black list.

The thread should remain open so others can see and even though it is all over now others can learn. This deserves a bump every now and then. Hell it had 12,000 more views than "Famous Entropians II" thread that was started well before this one so interest is out there on situations like this.

and 8 pages for me now that I make it 50 post a page lol...

V/R
Wildman

Many good post for both sides of the argument. But the fact still remains were human we make mistakes. Treat others as you would want to be treated yourself. I myself wouldn't have to give an item back traded to me by accident. Why you ask? I wouldn't accept the trade to begin with! I would type back in the PM "dude you got the right person?" If he insist I am then I can only assume it is a gift at that point after asking them.
Wildman

I so agree with this. Ask before accepting...............

Many good post for both sides of the argument. But the fact still remains were human we make mistakes. Treat others as you would want to be treated yourself. I myself wouldn't have to give an item back traded to me by accident. Why you ask? I wouldn't accept the trade to begin with! I would type back in the PM "dude you got the right person?" If he insist I am then I can only assume it is a gift at that point after asking them. I seen many players leave game and just give stuff away since they never depo or had a CC associated with game to withdraw ped to. But I am learning a lot about some players I thought were trustworthy, no longer in my eyes are they. Will have a few here added to WDs black list.

The thread should remain open so others can see and even though it is all over now others can learn. This deserves a bump every now and then. Hell it had 12,000 more views than "Famous Entropians II" thread that was started well before this one so interest is out there on situations like this.

V/R
Wildman

,,moral issue's,, alway's has peoples interest.
i aswell added some people to my ,never to trade / trust list.

PE have 10 years now.
10 years that we asked for soc storage and loan system.
Throught the years there were distasters much biger that this one.
Some non intended by mistake and some intentional by real proffesionsits.
Some done by organised group, social engineering and some simple by creating ava with almost same name of a frend.
Lag helped a lot of times disaster to happen.
Some ppl need few minits in crowded place that computer load other avatars pics.
Even if you trade with frend using collateral your ava cud get locked for other reasons, you cud get RL sick and so on - and owner cant get back and use his item.

I used to tell to frends that if one day i want borrow/loan anything from them - that will not be me but a scamer.
Probelm is not in bad ppl only but in sytem wich allow things to happen.
We need to push MA for soc storage and loan system.
More support sytems for social interractions.
Or any other idea wich cud improve and secure system as it is now.

*kind of code already exist for vheicles, it cud be aplied to loan or soc storage too

Last edited:

You are full of shit.

Anybody who doesn't consider this a theft have some serious problem.
Mistake was done but within minutes mistake was acknowledged and communication followed that this was mistake, with request of reversing trade. It's black and white willingly keeping item not belonging to you. That is theft.
You say anything else, that means that you have serious problem...

(directed at everyone)

People who lend her expensive items... make sure to make the terms clear (Very clear) and take a screenshot. because, what if she forgets it was a loan. or hit her head, and forgets?. or what if you trade her the wrong item by fault "well it was not the item we agreed i should loan. but thank you for your mistake sir. im now 1 item richer" Bwah...

You want to take the item. on the other hand you talk about morality, like you are have honor. True honor is acknowledge when a mistake has been made, and do the right thing. and not exploit the failure to your benefits. your morals are not true morals. if you think you had your item rightfully through a mistake from someone else... i can only laugh about your sentence... "moral", find a different word, your attitude towards mistakes is not the attitude of people who got "morality". that word doesent deserve you... a word like "generous enough" to return the item you lended... or something...

And we are many who wouldent keep it, i would not. and many people in real life returns found items... and they would likely do the same in here... But you problaly take everything someone dropped by a mistake in real life. and keep for yourself... we are not like you!

Looking forward to your -rep. i am sure your morality does not agree

Last edited:
To some replying in this thread..like nobion. Do you think it has more power to talk about my kids? Kinda sad i think, doesnt hit me at all.
And i also like to state there there are more people bidding on that amp, maybe its a good idea for some of you to call them names too? Some of them are in respected socs btw, socs with good rep lol..
What art jennifer says makes alot of sence. We are humans and we have dark sides. We mass kill animals, we fight wars, we polute the planet, we discriminate and do alot more bad things...
Ofcourse it would be better to have returned that amp right away. But you cant make the n00b do that. What is important is that you deal with your own faults and not whine about it to the community ;)

Now go ahead and give me some more -rep. I dont care, doesnt affect me or my ped card or anything else. And maybe take a walk, get some fresh air. Some people here seem to be fureous lol :)

But you cant make the n00b do that. What is important is that you deal with your own faults and not whine about it to the community ;)

Now go ahead and give me some more -rep. I dont care, doesnt affect me or my ped card or anything else. And maybe take a walk, get some fresh air. Some people here seem to be fureous lol :)

If I remember correctly and I could be wrong, not going to go through all the threads to find out, but wasn't this person scanned and it showed they had skills as in this person was not by any means a NOOB. So they really knew better. Along with IMO that person is one of many avatars, even the name insinuates the same.

Last edited:
To some replying in this thread..like nobion. Do you think it has more power to talk about my kids? Kinda sad i think, doesnt hit me at all.
And i also like to state there there are more people bidding on that amp, maybe its a good idea for some of you to call them names too? Some of them are in respected socs btw, socs with good rep lol..
What art jennifer says makes alot of sence. We are humans and we have dark sides. We mass kill animals, we fight wars, we polute the planet, we discriminate and do alot more bad things...
Ofcourse it would be better to have returned that amp right away. But you cant make the n00b do that. What is important is that you deal with your own faults and not whine about it to the community ;)

Sir you are the lowest of them all! I had a big thought to say but I see my 1st sentence says it all...My best wishes to you and I hope none ever buy from you again as they never know where the item came from that might get them locked....

V/R
Wildman

:computer: such an interesting thread 39 pages in :zzz:

Sure. people got dark sides, but to the extend of you 2 (you and jen) to assume everyone would take it, just shows what kind of people you are, and what you consider your fellow humans to be like...

Sure we kill animals, and etc. but thats something entirely different, you're taking off topic things into the debate to justify your actions. Bringing in 1000 of other bad examples of humanity, doesent make yours any better.

About your kids... I dident expect you to care about it, you seem to care more about your own pocket, than being a good example to your kids... Go learn them to not return people's stuff that they found, afterall, it was their mistake and you can draw benefits from that... shhh...

i have not - rep anyone. not you or jen. why would that help me anything? if you care so little for your reputation as you shown here on the forums. i am sure that some -rep on a forum won't bother you a split second...

No one gives a shit about who the most "famous" entropians are... besides, everyone already knows I am the most famous . :tongue2:

The drama in this thread is far more entertaining. :wise:

No one gives a shit about who the most "famous" entropians are... besides, everyone already knows I am the most famous . :tongue2:

The drama in this thread is far more entertaining. :wise:

You are who? And why do you think I didn't link to the other thread?

Sort of got tired reading this thread but something said here caught my eye. I do think its stealing considering the person knows or knows now that it was a mistake and had been asked to return the amp.

Now what I read about someone saying that some even though they say they would return it when in fact she said they probably wouldn't really, well if that amp was passed on to me by accident I surely would RETURN it and I am not just saying it to say it. I truly would RETURN it. Maybe it is because I am not as much INTO this game as others, but as I said before, I have had a stool and Roni has had a couch taken from us. Be it they cost very little, but it's the idea behind it and how others knew it was ours and they just take it anyways..... I want to treat people here as I do in RL, I mean our avatars are still US, and we should treat people as we ourselves would like to be treated.

My 5 pecs worth.
Have a good Sunday.
Well said my friend :)

V/R
Wildman
I couldent have said it better old friend :)

I so agree with this. Ask before accepting...............
Yea very good tip for sure :)

PE have 10 years now.
10 years that we asked for soc storage and loan system.
Throught the years there were distasters much biger that this one.
Some non intended by mistake and some intentional by real proffesionsits.
Some done by organised group, social engineering and some simple by creating ava with almost same name of a frend.
Lag helped a lot of times disaster to happen.
Some ppl need few minits in crowded place that computer load other avatars pics.
Even if you trade with frend using collateral your ava cud get locked for other reasons, you cud get RL sick and so on - and owner cant get back and use his item.

I used to tell to frends that if one day i want borrow/loan anything from them - that will not be me but a scamer.
Probelm is not in bad ppl only but in sytem wich allow things to happen.
We need to push MA for soc storage and loan system.
More support sytems for social interractions.
Or any other idea wich cud improve and secure system as it is now.

*kind of code already exist for vheicles, it cud be aplied to loan or soc storage too
Well said and some very good tips my friend :)

Everyone please calm the **** down.

Little reminder:
Forum Rules said:
2.2 - Insults/Flaming
Personal attacks, insults, rudeness, racism, threats, name calling or unnecessarily inflammatory posts are not permitted. Posts of this nature will be edited or deleted by the Community Staff without notice and the offending member may be temporarily or permanently banned without notice. It is important to keep in mind that PlanetCalypsoForum is a global community and what might be acceptable behavior or language in one country may not be acceptable in others. Common courtesy, politeness and respect for fellow members and forum staff, along with constructive posting of opinions is essential in preventing posts from being edited and/or deleted, or having threads locked.

Stop the name calling and personal insults. It's beneath all of you.

As for this thread, yes it's long. However:

• The person who lost out got paid back.
  • The person who made the initial mistake made restitution.
  • The person who refused to return the mistakenly traded item has sold the item.

The only possible reason to keep this thread open now is to record who ends up buying the amp on auction.

However, regardless the insults must stop now.

Back