Evolution's Diary

Evolution

Mature
Society
NBK Legion
Hi all,

my name is Evolution "Evo" Evolution and i arrive to world of Entropia Universe on august 2006. But some reason i don't start play at immediately, now couple of days ago, reinstall client and starting play EU.

I been take many hours to read this forum and search information, reading noob section, how to get start play, what to do on EU. I have to say, this forum is excelent place for totally noobs.

So far happen on Evo's life in EU.

First day, running couple of TP's, I get Billy's Spaceship, Camp Phoenix and Zychion Citadel, last trip to ZC was extremely hard, Feffoids and Faucerix keep killing me all time and it takes 2 hour to travel ZC. Then I try to find that teleport, wau it's hiding on ground :) I have to ask someone, where it is.

Second day i run more TP's, getting Fort Medusa, Fort Fury and Atlas Haven. On Fort Medusa I talk with hunter from Finland (country where I live) and he was very nice, chatting back and tells me lot of things on hunting. He offering to be my mentor, I accept his offer and now i'm apprentice hunter. Mentor tells me a depoting system and sweat, fruit, dung is free, yes I know that and we go to sweat mobs. I get some sweat but it's taking so long to squeeze sweat out of mobs. Mentor tell more on skilling and what can do in EU and give me a rifle Opalo + 1000 ammo. He made a team and I get change to test hunting, after little team hunt session i get couple of pixie parts and bunch of sweat. I sell sweat to mentor and he give me a good price. Now I have opalo, some ammo and pixie armor parts (harness, shins and face mask?)

Third day begin in hunting and little bit sweat. Sweat and hunting around Atlas Haven, snableshots, daikibas and exarosaur. Not wearing armor and i died many times. So after 3K ammo later, checking skills and see how i'm get these skills. Sum Larum, couple of days at EU is make me a wonder how it works and I mean whole this thing. Nice graphics and skilling system, little bit expensive system but I try deal without deposit this month and see what to do after that period.

Back again, i came sick and totally full rest is complete. I haven't play at all now so back business on friday evening, now updating my computer after work. Got new memory and prosessor. See how much it speed up games.

Computer is now fully function and faster than lightning. On weekend i play several hour. TP runs and mostly hunting. Burning 2K ammo (it's big money to me i'm not gonna deposit) to shooting snables and daikibas, young ones. Daikiba old is too much for me, no armor (cut decay) and only Fap-5, opalo gun. I think my mentor is very good listener, i have a hundreds questions and problems. Mentor keeps aswer when he can. TP run with mentor, team up and mentor share loot with me. Nothing special but i get some extra peds. Avoiding most mobs and mentor tells me some information of seen mobs, there is some big mobs, scary huh.

Skills getting better little bit and now i'm 20% complete my task on mentorship.

Now i think buy amp to my opalo and try to kill some berycles. After that weekend i think why i don't deposit some dollars and stop sweating? who knows better than me, see what happens when next time little amounts of peds are burned away.

After busy work week play again, running couple TP's by myself and shooting mobs that i can get down with my poor opalo. Now back to hunt noob mobs like a snables and daikibas (old take hard to beat) but i getting better everyday. This morning i found first time snable Alpha on south-east from Atlas Haven, i get kill but someday i will kill it easily.

Now after hard sweeting and shooting mobs i have 20 ped, wondering if i buy amp to opalo and get little extra damage. So far i enjoy PE playing so nice and helpful players are chat with me.

How that soc system goes, i know my mentor is on soc and tells these stories about team hunt etc. events. Let's find out where i join, hunting is now main interest for me.

Skill on rifle is now allmost 500 so i keep skill up and try that on up coming weeks priority 1.

Many nice places i visit and read this forum while working.

Yesterday long distance running on Amethera. Running Tp's Nate Valley to Rei's Defence and Rei's Defence to Sakura City. This place's are collect, next run on Eudoria. Looking travel to Pandora to Minopolis (I'm on the run, now stopped to drilling up my second IX (ample) crude oil).

I spot new mobs (new to me) on yesterday run and meet my mentor on LA gradivores lives here. I change couple of ammos here and shoot 3 gradivore young here. Then move on. End on tp run I chat with my Belgian friend on long time is last time we talk. Now i go end my today run and see how it goes. Seems like that i profit again little bit. Looking stats and see can i upgrade my tt driller to next level.

Thanks for reading, hail if spot me on somewhere running like Forest Gump.

Planned tp runs Minopolis to north some evening time on next week.

Hi Diary,

i forget update you. I'm sorry, but i been busy lately. Us you remember I starting again and now i try harder. I want success and become something on EU world.

Okey, last night I landing to North camp Base, long way on TP to TP, hard outpost. I wish i have rifle skills to kill mobs, but i choose miner proffessional right now, so it takes time when avoiding mobs.

I'm meeting very nice people on my journey, helpful, good luck wishes and many more. One that i remember was Snipe from soc named NBK Engineers (i hope that is correct), i check soc topic here and found NBK soc info and recruiting message. Have to say it nice and gives a lot of info.

Hardest way on East coast are collect and next couple of i try to reach to Fort Argus. After that i think i move to hadesheim and proceed to Cape Corinth, that is not easy but i will try.

Notes from last couple of days. TP run to Fort Argus from Fort Zeus goes under expection. Never reach Fort Argus, light side is i found sizable Melchi and mining experience still works.

Yesterday I read more info from NBK society, and drop my "papers" in, today I check quickly on my avatar, looking skills to update on my TP runs. So i'm accept to NBK Legion. This new situation to mee and i try keep up playing, now i know where to look help, maybe.

Diary not working, so editing next one : Happy man get first global.

Last edited:
Back