Selling: EWE EP-40 Mercenary, Modified T10 and King Kong TG-U80 T10 !!!

Anyzteoz

Marauder
Hello :)

As the title says, I'm selling these powerful gun. Get Yourself ready for Summer Events !

EWE EP-40 Mercenary, Modified T10 REMOVED
King Kong TG-U80 T10 BO: 99 000 SOLD

BO will be added after hearing some offers. Offers including items, deeds and peds accepted. Pm me here or ingame plz, gl :)

Last edited:
65k for MM

59k for MM

45k PURE PED for MM?

40k my final offer for MM

39999 for MM (I wont bid less, crazy low already).

I bid 30k for both guns combined.

What is happening here lol

both guns + 42 PED from your side and a promise not to resell anything for more than +100 extra MU

Last edited:
GL with the sale!

Last edited:
I retract my offer and revise it to one free year of the jelly of the month subscription... it’s the gift that keeps on giving

Funny thread and reactions ^^ I would like to make an offer, but when you are saying you will hear offers and set BO then, that means no matter what I offer, BO will be higher than what I offer. So I wait and see the funny replies first and see the BO before I do a SB. :D

forgot to ask...... you havent added the tier increase rate on those Tier 10 weapons! :ROFLMAO: :cool::whistle:?

Funny thread and reactions ^^ I would like to make an offer, but when you are saying you will hear offers and set BO then, that means no matter what I offer, BO will be higher than what I offer. So I wait and see the funny replies first and see the BO before I do a SB. :D

forgot to ask...... you havent added the tier increase rate on those Tier 10 weapons! :ROFLMAO: :cool::whistle:?

Be smart and offer less so bo lands at price u wanna pay 5HEAD

Back