Price Check EWE EP-41 Military, Adjusted 0-3 tier

theawsomechick

Guardian
Society
Classified
the awsome chick
Im curious would it be cheaper for me to buy the parts to upgrade it my self or would be better to look to buy a low tier 1-3 one instead?

Also what would be approximate price if I was to craft one my self and what would a low tier 0-3 would be roughly.

If you are gonna farm and craft everything yourself, it's probably cheaper tbh but it'll take you quite a while, most people are impatient but a T3 would probably fetch at least 3.5k kinda easily.

Its an interesting question as I looted an ep41 several months ago and i'm slowly keeping comps looted to upgrade. Might take me years. I'm not actively seeking the parts. Just what comes my way. Only thing i'm unsure about is where to get the L weapon BP or who has it to make the weapons needed to upgrade. H31 or something.

I'm sorry to inform you but there are components needed to craft the Breer H31a (L) that cannot be looted anymore, they were removed from the loot pool many years ago.

Whatever new Adjusted EP41 have been made recently I'm sure have been quite expensive since I've seen the breers go for over 250%, and also time consuming to grab 6 of them somehow...

Last edited:
I'm sorry to inform you but there are components needed to craft the Breer H31a (L) that cannot be looted anymore, they were removed from the loot pool many years ago.

Whatever new Adjusted EP41 have been made recently I'm sure have been quite expensive since I've seen the breers go for over 250%, and also time consuming to grab 6 of them somehow...
agree

Wow MA is ridiculous though always taking loots out of the pool

Ahh that's a shame. Just gets parked in storage then.

Wow MA is ridiculous though always taking loots out of the pool
Not rly,if it kept dropping and making it, wouldnt have the price it have now..I think its balanced,nothing more..cheapest way is to make for yourself by grinding and there is i heard some dude who have stack of materials for breer.When he gets adjusters he crafts it and sell..Not 100% sure since i havent seen with my own eyes

Back