EWE LC-100 Frontier unL

I might have missed this but is Isis HL8 and LR48 unlimted selling for TT nowadays? If not, 3-4k, really?

Speaking for myself, as I am interest in getting my mits on this gun :D

1. Maybe because I want to, I want the price to be low.
2. I am reluctant in buying this, with all the new (L) guns in my range dropping, as it is only a matter of time before the UL ones drop, do I really want to take the risk in buying this for a price compared to the other UL SIB guns in the same range.
3. I believe the prices of the UL SIB guns will fall with the new introduction of all these guns/balancing as many are poping up for sale now.

Just my point of view to why I have estimated it at 3-4k Maybe add 500-1000 on to these prices if i did not want it :p

Speaking for myself, as I am interest in getting my mits on this gun :D

1. Maybe because I want to, I want the price to be low.
2. I am reluctant in buying this, with all the new (L) guns in my range dropping, as it is only a matter of time before the UL ones drop, do I really want to take the risk in buying this for a price compared to the other UL SIB guns in the same range.
3. I believe the prices of the UL SIB guns will fall with the new introduction of all these guns/balancing as many are poping up for sale now.

Just my point of view to why I have estimated it at 3-4k Maybe add 500-1000 on to these prices if i did not want it :p

Ah then I get it. Not everyone is honest about that ;)

As I'm not in the market for it I have a different view on it. However I'm not sure it's correct but I'll put it out here anyways.

Correct, a lot of L guns is dropping but by looking on the amount of the other old UL sib's it's not that many guns that will drop and it will be spread over time. There is also a fact where they have to balance L and UL market to keep the balance in the rest of the game. If there where to drop so many UL hunting guns (not counting the 1-shot tagger guns that has dropped) that all the grinders ingame could have one there will be a problem for the sales of L guns both crafted and looted.

I agreed on the fact that the old sib guns will take a hit in price with all these new ones. However if the droprate will be as the arkadian ul sibs I don't think it will be a big problem as it will be hard to acquire one of these.

Personally I would also consider the fact of total price of the deal. If I had the choice of paying 5000ped TT value + market value of 5000 or paying TT value of 200ped and markup value of 8000 for a item with better stats I would buy the last one even if the markup isn't "safe". I know that not everyone share this opinion but as long as some do this can't be ignored. This shows very well on the Manta K-5 compared to Blix (or smt else not 100%sure and won't bother checking atm) where ppl pay thousands in markup on the K-5 and 2-300ped on the blix.

Well, if you are gonna pay the same for this one having low TT than for a hight TT one, then what's the point. Just get the high TT one so you pay less MU? and so you pay less for rarity actually?

I mean in the worst case than MU goes down to hell you would prefer having a high TT one for sure.

You can't just compensate the low TT with higher MU, because by doing that you are completely eliminating the benefit of that "lower TT".

IMHO, but what the hell do I know.

2-3k, a bit more at start for rarity. That's my pricecheck and my opinion.

Well, if you are gonna pay the same for this one having low TT than for a hight TT one, then what's the point. Just get the high TT one so you pay less MU? and so you pay less for rarity actually?

I mean in the worst case than MU goes down to hell you would prefer having a high TT one for sure.

You can't just compensate the low TT with higher MU, because by doing that you are completely eliminating the benefit of that "lower TT".

IMHO, but what the hell do I know.

2-3k, a bit more at start for rarity. That's my pricecheck and my opinion.

Yeah but people already do this and as long as some do and will do it has to be counted in imo.

Also budget comes into this..

gun1 5000ped tt + 3000 ped markup
gun2 200 ped tt + 6000 ped markup

gun2 has better stats and you could stretch your budget to 8000peds. What gun would you buy? The one you could buy and have 1800peds to hunt for or the one you could buy and put in your inventory until you get peds to hunt with?

ofc when buying I would try to tell the buyer that you want to pay the same markup as for the other gun so you end up getting it for 3200ped and have a lot more to spend hunting but if you put yourself in the sellers shoes would you not think that was a bad deal for yourself? And if you could get that gun for 3200ped wouldn't all those that had the 5000+3000 gun TT their gun and buy this one instead?

About the selling it now for 4k before it don't even worth 2k talk, I will right away open a buying thread because I'm interested to know what weapon unL capable of do ambus and trox I can get for a total of 4k PED. :scratch2:

Threads merged, as they are both simply trying to get a market price for the same item.

The owner wants 5k. Most speculative folks (can't call them buyers, as no one's placed a legit request to buy that I can see) say ~3k.

Frankly, in this Universe, I'd say you're both about in the same ball park, and real price will be somewhere between there, when the seller and a real buyer come to an agreed upon price.

Threads merged, as they are both simply trying to get a market price for the same item.

Thanks for the messup on the thread John!

The owner wants 5k. Most speculative folks (can't call them buyers, as no one's placed a legit request to buy that I can see) say ~3k.

Frankly, in this Universe, I'd say you're both about in the same ball park, and real price will be somewhere between there, when the seller and a real buyer come to an agreed upon price.

"The owner wants 5k"???
I thought this was just a pricecheck thread, I'm not selling anything here! Infact this gun exceeded all my expectations, I'm enjoying to using it a lot and will keep it for sure.

I created this thread with the intetion of knowing the real value of this new unL weapon from Calypso and nothing more.

If you want you are free to close this thread John Capital, since this don't make much sense anymore.

"The owner wants 5k"???
Sorry, I should have said "The owner thinks it's worth 5k". With the corresponding verbiage for the other side.

And RE: Your question about pricechecks and having to sell, no. There's no law that says you have to sell anything you are asking a PC on.

because a good picture worth more than 7 pages of post! :laugh:

because a good picture worth more than 7 pages of post! :laugh:

Nice, but i must say you could have done better. I sold a similar gun (diabolic), 2 weeks ago for well.. more than TT+17k. Plus on the lc-100 is the reload.
That said , i can't say an esimation of a price for this kind of weapon but will be on the low side, too many drops ATM, everybody and their dogs will have an UL weapon soon.

Nice, but i must say you could have done better. I sold a similar gun (diabolic), 2 weeks ago for well.. more than TT+17k. Plus on the lc-100 is the reload.
That said , i can't say an esimation of a price for this kind of weapon but will be on the low side, too many drops ATM, everybody and their dogs will have an UL weapon soon.

+17k now thats a error id hate to make.

Back