EWE LC-100 Frontier unL

Fanan

Stalker
Fanan Head Shot
Hello there!

I bought this gun last night from auction at a price that I think it was a total bargain.

All stats are equal to the Limited one and even if this unL is a 50% cond it ends up having more usable TT than the Limited one. Eco of 0.87 PEC decay per shot!

Would like to obtain some feedback on this unL version of the new L weapons of Calypso.

Thank you.

Last edited:
Nice to see an UL SIB gun with a good amount of tt and not 8k or something stupid, may we ask what you paid ?

I want one :D

Hello there!

I bought this gun last night from auction at a price that I think it was a total bargain.

All stats are equal to the Limited one and even if this unL is a 50% cond it ends up having more usable TT than the Limited one with a eco of 1 pec something (i would say less than 1.33pec per shot).

Would like to obtain some feedback on this unL version of the new L weapons of Calypso.

Thank you.

nice gun, need a fruit test to know the exact decay. How much you paid if I may ask ... I reckon those should be higher then the isis lr series unl. as better eco (presumably) and not a ridicioulous high tt value

Angel

What did u pay?

+207 lol some sellers are morons

Did he put that as a buyout or did everyone miss the thing at auction end?

+207.03

tooshort

Exactly.

You know how to consult the available orders on auction! ;)

The ironic part was that the guy looted it while on my radar, it was from levias btw.

Later on will make a more accurate decay test, since last night was 6am here when i bought it and just did a quick run on trox.

And sorry for being awake at that time of the night. ;)

Last edited:
chuck has got a bit of a bad rep, if half of it is true i'm glad he lost out on the sale. Damn jealous I didn't see it though :laugh:

As for pricecheck, it's worth +207ped ;)

lol at +207
thatsa might fine gun:)

I thought the guy was mistaken on the selling auction, even refreshed the auction 3 times but gun still there at a BO of tt+207... Tried it with a e-amp 14 and litle troxs die on ok speed. Ok gun for med-low mission mobs it seems. Might keep it for a while and finish some caly mission... but would love to know the real price of this gun, since my thing is more blp type.

I will buy it off you :D

let me know your price in PM :D

Caly says that he can afford it.

Caly says he have given away thousands to players so just call it another kind deed.

Caly said he has some clamps that assist in pulling forum rats heads outta thier azzes he'll sell for 10 ped.

:cool:

Just did the decay test and the eco is even better than I thought!

Here is the picture of it:

0.87 PEC decay per shot!

Will update the main post.

And please stop to pm about selling it, this is a price check!

For the moment I'm just interested on what is the real value of this weapon! Thank you.

add in ammo burn your at 1.9 ped per shot.

low TT
9k+ shots before min. TT
SIB
40 DPS @ 2.951 eco with A106
nice range
nice eco

I would say it's easily in the 2-3k PED range.

low TT
9k+ shots before min. TT
SIB
40 DPS @ 2.951 eco with A106
nice range
nice eco

I would say it's easily in the 2-3k PED range.

i concur, comparable to Law-202 smuggler without annoying high TT, would give it bit more value towards the 3k range, but its bounded by other guns like lr41, etc

and grats on good buy, glad full retail didnt go to the seller

Thanks all for the input so far.

Had the time to use it a bit more last night and by my comparisons I think this gun can go from a min of 5k up to 8k PED.

- The eco is great (16ped decay each A104, yes I know I will get a A105 soon).

- 54 attacks per minute with ok range.

- A tied in of 173PED tt max! Not the 4k tt min. that we used to see on old sib unL.

attachment.php

Keep the opinions comming! Thanks you.

Bump for the first unL of new calypso weapons!

Some more input would be nice to see. :)

Nice one but not the first UL one, that is Tomtens DOA Slugstorm ;)

Bump for the first unL of new calypso weapons!

Some more input would be nice to see. :)

Compared to the limited one you make 0,174 pec each shot at 120%, so should be possible to "earn" about 5 ped/hour if you shoot most of the time(3k shots an hour). So if you hunt more then 5 hours a week with EWE LC it would be worth buying compared to 5 cld + limited gun.

That is a bargain!!!

Caly says that he can afford it.

Caly says he have given away thousands to players so just call it another kind deed.

Caly said he has some clamps that assist in pulling forum rats heads outta thier azzes he'll sell for 10 ped.

:cool:

And since he's such a good guy that's why everybody loves him

I'm just glad that calypto guy is gone.. Man he was a pain, insulting people behaving like an ass wonder what happened too him

Nice one but not the first UL one, that is Tomtens DOA Slugstorm ;)

Completely missed that one, not my league for now too. lol

Thanks for info. :) +rep

Congratz on the ultra nice auction find! I do like that gun.. I use the (L) ones as my backup guns for many mobs!

Your luck has come in one big wave! This couldn't of been picked up by a better person. Will be interesting to see how many drop and the demand for these new unl weapons.

Back