EWE LC-100 Frontier

After reading all the post.... people realy use enhancers on these low dps weapon ? lol
Then you're gonna have a bad time !

After reading all the post.... people realy use enhancers on these low dps weapon ? lol
Then you're gonna have a bad time !

LC-100 UL Tier 4 + a106 with all sockets dmg enhancers : 51 dps , 2.788 dmg / pec.

LC-150 (L) + a106 @ 135% MU : 54 DPS , 2.894 dmg / pec

:rolleyes:

If I remember rightly an LC-100 unlimited was listed on action and bought for 400 peds not long after these guns started dropping.

They're nice guns for sure, just lack that big punch to take on bigger mobs even after adding an amp. Becasue they are fast guns they burn amps pretty quick too.

I know people pay more, but I rate it a 3K - 5K gun, due to it's lack of power.

Rick

LC-100 UL Tier 4 + a106 with all sockets dmg enhancers : 51 dps , 2.788 dmg / pec.

First of all you are comparing a weapon that is maxed at lvl 28 with one that is maxed at 45, secondly how do you calculate enhancers into it without having an "exact" decay number on them, isn't it randomized?

secondly how do you calculate enhancers into it without having an "exact" decay number on them, isn't it randomized?

For the decay formula with enhancers (which I believe I gave to ermik after some thinking) can be produced by taking the average enhancer life (assumed to be 1000 shots/enhancer) and the enhancer mark-up and slotting that in to the decay formula.

From memory it is something like this:
(0.92*(Avg Dmg))/(((Decay*%)+Ammo)+((Enhancer TT*%)/1000))

First of all you are comparing a weapon that is maxed at lvl 28 with one that is maxed at 45, secondly how do you calculate enhancers into it without having an "exact" decay number on them, isn't it randomized?

Any hardcore hunter can confirm its around 1k shots per enhancers. And cant you agree with it beeing stupid to buy a ECO ul sib gun just to turn it into an uneco tool?

Jesus! What is happening these days? I will correct it for you Ermik!

LC-100 UL Tier 4 + a106 with all sockets dmg enhancers : 51,54 dps , 2.931 dmg / pec

LC-150 (L) + a106 @ 135% MU : 54,35 DPS , 2.894 dmg / pec

Would be nice if ppl could check the numbers that they throw out here on forum before posting lies!

For the decay formula with enhancers (which I believe I gave to ermik after some thinking) can be produced by taking the average enhancer life (assumed to be 1000 shots/enhancer) and the enhancer mark-up and slotting that in to the decay formula.

From memory it is something like this:
(0.92*(Avg Dmg))/(((Decay*%)+Ammo)+((Enhancer TT*%)/1000))

Ok thanks for the clarification.

Any hardcore hunter can confirm its around 1k shots per enhancers. And cant you agree with it beeing stupid to buy a ECO ul sib gun just to turn it into an uneco tool?

Indeed it is, but I don't think enhancers should be used on a regular basis, but rather when u need the "edge" in i.e. a event

Infact if you take enhacers consumption out of the equation the LC-100 at tier 4 damage enh. still have much better eco than a lc-150 at 135%.

We don't know how many ppl will see this post in a future! So would be nice if, special the old players, didn't mislead others.

Always double check you info before post!

LC-100 UL Tier 4 + a106 with all sockets dmg enhancers : 51,54 dps , 2.931 dmg / pec

Would be nice if ppl could check the numbers that they throw out here on forum before posting lies!

No, only if you're not considering the lost enhancers.

If you somehow buy enhancers at 100 %;
LC-100 UL Tier 4 + a106 with all sockets dmg enhancers @ TT is 2,919 DPP.

If you buy enhancers at 300 %;
LC-100 UL Tier 4 + a106 with all sockets dmg enhancers @ TT is 2,895 DPP.

Infact if you take enhacers consumption out of the equation the LC-100 at tier 4 damage enh. still have much better eco than a lc-150 at 135%.

We don't know how many ppl will see this post in a future! So would be nice if, special the old players, didn't mislead others.

Always double check you info before post!

Yeah let's not confuse anyone.

If you are going to correct people using such a confident tone, please do so with correct data.

Id like to know where you found the UNLIMITED enhancers you used in your calculation....

Dont call me a liar, and lol @ negrep grow the fuck up.

If you are going to correct people using such a confident tone, please do so with correct data.

Id like to know where you found the UNLIMITED enhancers you used in your calculation....

Dont call me a liar, and lol @ negrep grow the fuck up.

Wish I had those unlimeted enhancers but no I don't have. :laugh:

We all know that entropedia dont take in account the enhacers consumed because they are consumed randomly!

But because you so smart you find a equation to work around the situation, once again trying to devaluating the weapon that not long ago you wanted to buy!

actually,i got an breakrate of 1 enhancer at 2300 uses if i recollect correctly,i post ed it somewhere with exact numbers
and it was after cycling several hundredsthousands of peds,so by no means an smal sample

gun used was cb24 btw

Wish I had those unlimeted enhancers but no I don't have. :laugh:

We all know that entropedia dont take in account the enhacers consumed because they are consumed randomly!

But because you so smart you find a equation to work around the situation, once again trying to devaluating the weapon that not long ago you wanted to buy!

Seriously what the fuck is wrong with you, i presented hard economical facts based on what hunters with a brain has known for a long time, now whos the one trying to mislead ppl?

actually,i got an breakrate of 1 enhancer at 2300 uses if i recollect correctly,i post ed it somewhere with exact numbers
and it was after cycling several hundredsthousands of peds,so by no means an smal sample

gun used was cb24 btw

Those are great numbers , many others have reported avg 1k uses.

Seriously what the fuck is wrong with you, i presented hard economical facts based on what hunters with a brain has known for a long time, now whos the one trying to mislead ppl?

I bet it is not the entropiawiki.com...

No fighting kids! Remain calm! :laugh:

I'm glad you guys are having this back and forth here because I'm learning stuff about enhancers and entropedia I did not know.

Coming in and out of the game over the years is problematic in that you miss details like this when your looking the other way, so I'm happy you guys are having this "debate" about it to bring it to light again to remind those of us who might have missed it.

I bet it is not the entropiawiki.com...

Still , claiming dmg / pec numbers without considering ( or even mentioning ) the breakage of enhancers are false advertising. I just made a comment about the stupidity in using dmg enhancers on lower end guns that you pay a premium price for JUST due to their eco. And you instantly takes this as a threat vs your own investment and getting ugly.

What is the DPP and eco, if you count:

Misses
Evades
Deaths on high regain mobs
Argro from ninja spawns possible death.
Time between heals
Choice of armour
Crash to desk tops (CTD)
Chatting mid mob (possible death, and TP back)
RL interuptions mid mob (death and not returning to mob).
Lost mob killed by someone else (missed entering way point)
Switching different type of amp if the best amp is burned out.
Lag spikes on regain mobs
Vehicles entering hunting zone, getting lag, so no shots.
Stuck mouse, not clicking correctly slowing down shooting action between faps.
Thinking your shooting when it was another hunters sound next to you, so mob regain.
Running out of ammo, becasue you thought you really could kill just one more at the end of the run.

Rick

What is the DPP and eco, if you count:

Misses
Evades
Deaths on high regain mobs
Argro from ninja spawns possible death.
Time between heals
Choice of armour
Crash to desk tops (CTD)
Chatting mid mob (possible death, and TP back)
RL interuptions mid mob (death and not returning to mob).
Lost mob killed by someone else (missed entering way point)
Switching different type of amp if the best amp is burned out.
Lag spikes on regain mobs
Vehicles entering hunting zone, getting lag, so no shots.
Stuck mouse, not clicking correctly slowing down shooting action between faps.
Thinking your shooting when it was another hunters sound next to you, so mob regain.
Running out of ammo, becasue you thought you really could kill just one more at the end of the run.

Rick
so advertising false should be ok just because gun eco is only part of thequation?

I agree on alot, but thats another discussion

Still , claiming dmg / pec numbers without considering ( or even mentioning ) the breakage of enhancers are false advertising. I just made a comment about the stupidity in using dmg enhancers on lower end guns that you pay a premium price for JUST due to their eco. And you instantly takes this as a threat vs your own investment and getting ugly.

How can you come with a new dmg/pec number based on the frequency of the breakage of the enhacers if they break ramdomly? Isn't that false advertising too?

Yes, because one enhancer can last 1k shots or as Flusk claimed it can last 2300 shots. Or if you buy a already used stack it can also break on the first shot! So where we stay? Going to invent another dmg/pec?

Maybe, just maybe would be better to show the same dmg/pec that entropiawiki.com shows and claim that all enhancers break ramdomly!

Those are great numbers , many others have reported avg 1k uses.

i know,but those reports were users of mm if im not mistaken,thats why i mentioned the weapon i used

How can you come with a new dmg/pec number based on the frequency of the breakage of the enhacers if they break ramdomly? Isn't that false advertising too?

Yes, because one enhancer can last 1k shots or as Flusk claimed it can last 2300 shots. Or if you buy a already used stack it can also break on the first shot! So where we stay? Going to invent another dmg/pec?

Maybe, just maybe would be better to show the same dmg/pec that entropiawiki.com shows and claim that all enhancers break ramdomly!

Or, it would be better to gather enough data ( perhaps ET tracker can add this festure ) so we get a avg enhancer breakage number to use?

I understand what youre saying but if we arent gonna spell out all the variables that determine the GUN dmg/pec then why even bother to show tiered stats at all? Since they arent correct and only give a optimistic view on the guns economics?

Or, it would be better to gather enough data ( perhaps ET tracker can add this festure ) so we get a avg enhancer breakage number to use?

I understand what youre saying but if we arent gonna spell out all the variables that determine the GUN dmg/pec then why even bother to show tiered stats at all? Since they arent correct and only give a optimistic view on the guns economics?

someone get starfinder to look into that! so we can for once and for all say it's either at 1 in X, wether it's random or if it is different per induvidual.

Maybe gather that data from a Opalo and then generalize to all other ingame weapons?
Or should we gather that data from a MM or a X5 and then generalize it? I'm confused... :scratch2:

To reach some acurated numbers you would need to go through all weapons in game and make that track independent (100k ped ammo fired should be acurated enough) then maybe you could come with a number to each weapon.

Firstly, there is no such thing as "random". It doesn't exist. "But.." you might say - NO! It does not exist. It's a human invention to deal with things that are a bit too complex to handle.

Second, while data of some things can be said to be random because they are so complex, that does not mean that the data is useless. The "law" of averages say that over a large enough sample you can predict the chance of any outcome.

For example think of a six-sided dice thrown. On the next throw you have no idea of knowing if you'll get a 1 or a 2 or... So it's "random", because you don't know the next outcome. But thrown very many times it will have landed on either side 1/6:th of the times you threw it.

Same thing with enhancers. Some times you break a few in just 100 shots. Other times you break 1 after 5000 shots. But over a long period of shooting the numbers will even out and you get an average.

And before you try to dispute me. Stop. You have actually won the argument for me already. Because you used this very logic earlier:

Here you stated the DPP of these two weapons. Just where did you get the idea that these guns deal this exact amount of DPP?

The truth is they don't always. Sometimes you miss 5 times in a row, and your DPP goes to shit. Other times you hit 30 times in a row with no misses, and your DPP is high.

But over a large enough number of shots, your misses and damage fluctuations even out - even if you have no idea if your next hit is going to miss or deal minimal damage (random?). :wise:

Oh and yes 1000 shots/enhancer is just an educated guess. We need more data.

[list...]

I would like to add, when its late and your tired and you wake up from having nodded off at the keyboard and you realize your auto shooting into a dead mob and try to figure out how long you've been asleep and how many shots you just shot into a dead mob and wonder what that affected your DPP :laugh:

Back