Discovery: EWE LC100 Frontier (L)

From new VU. Not shown on discovery list (maybe bug)

For entropidea fans dropped from Levi Provider (you guys are going to be busy)

Rick

Gratz, looks like a nice gun :)

Great! More low SIB junk... but good discovery! :)

~Danimal

~Danimal

SIB @20 .. so lootable replacement for al17 with a nice speed. should sell well. so leviathan got extra markup.

~Danimal

its a laser carbine with 54 attacks a minute, that seems like quite a change? :)
i was hoping to see its TT value, i had better not be 1 ped lol

oh, oops, grats rick! :)

Nice little gun grtz :)

It looks cool anyway....I would love more guns like the ones in Borderlands!

It appears market history is not updating for this weapon.

its a laser carbine with 54 attacks a minute, that seems like quite a change? :)
i was hoping to see its TT value, i had better not be 1 ped lol

oh, oops, grats rick! :)

72 peds full TT I think it was. Not even 100% sure if I was the first, but it wasn't registered on new items list.

Sorry been a long day, didn't load all info.

Rick

could be decay is 0.87 pec / shot. but i was very sleepy, please verify.

Sorry guys i just shoot the stuff, not much of a fruit tester, I'm sure give it a few days there'll be loads on auction to test and probe for info.

Well I hope people will list guns on auction, becasue I'll have nothing to hunt with otherwise.

It might be a small gun, but with a A105 to it I could take down a young spider, very fast gun.

Keen to try out some other weapons, with higher pro levels.

Rick.

Sorry guys i just shoot the stuff, not much of a fruit tester, I'm sure give it a few days there'll be loads on auction to test and probe for info.

Well I hope people will list guns on auction, becasue I'll have nothing to hunt with otherwise.

It might be a small gun, but with a A105 to it I could take down a young spider, very fast gun.

Keen to try out some other weapons, with higher pro levels.

Rick.

When I can get in game later today I'll start by properly testing the one i bought. I don't expect the 0.870 pec/use decay to be very wrong though, I couldn't have been THAT sleepy last night. Very nice gun, its almost as if Montgomery Diabolic(L) became craftable again.

Can't wait to see what the bigger models of this gun look like - I see EWE LC-400 Submission (L) has been discovered.

gz rick i love the look the only bad think is the dmg which is low i hope they drop guns whith more dmg but same look.

I wonder if Mindark is looking out for the crafters.. if more weapons like these drop, who would want a high markup [L] weapon from the auction?

gratz with the discovery.

I wonder if Mindark is looking out for the crafters.. if more weapons like these drop, who would want a high markup [L] weapon from the auction?

gratz with the discovery.

they got a new crafting window, isnt that enough? ;)

Back