Freshh: 2
Leanadelugana: 2
Benziod: 2
Mimi Charles: 2
Wobbit: 2
SMIC: 1
Ghostknife: 1

Number 5

Here is my fifth global, which took like forever I swear.

LEADERBOARD

Mack Ka An: 6
Jeoff: 5
Sleepingpanda: 2

LEADERBOARD

Jeoff: 5
Sleepingpanda: 3

Number 6!

This was a nice one.

Prize Split

After my last global (110 ped) I had an idea. If anyone gets a tie, why don't you decide the winner with highest total global loot, or highest single global? I think other players will agree that splitting loot with the winners doesn't seem right. And I also realize that it is late in the competition to change rules so I will accept whatever you decide. I just think 2 first place winners getting 200 peds each and 1 second place winner getting 200 peds seems wrong. :( What ever the outcome I truly wish all the best of luck including Mack Ka An!

P.S. wheres my Vigi Helmet?

LEADERBOARD

Jeoff: 6

After my last global (110 ped) I had an idea. If anyone gets a tie, why don't you decide the winner with highest total global loot, or highest single global? I think other players will agree that splitting loot with the winners doesn't seem right. And I also realize that it is late in the competition to change rules so I will accept whatever you decide. I just think 2 first place winners getting 200 peds each and 1 second place winner getting 200 peds seems wrong. :( What ever the outcome I truly wish all the best of luck including Mack Ka An!
P.S. wheres my Vigi Helmet?

You're right, giving 20 peds to 5 people isn't very rewarding.
Effective immediatelly: if there's a tie, total loot value wins the prize.
This is the first time I organize a hunting event on my LA so I learn on the fly :laugh: Thanks for your valuable input!

A rule change seems reasonable.

I had something like that in mind aswell.

Guess I need to get back to the exas again.
I have been hunting other mobs in between, cause I'm getting a bit fed up on them... have a hard time even looking at them at the moment, but a hof could cheer me up ;)

Good luck everyone!

/Mackan

Total GLOBAL loot value

I don't know if anyone here is gonna be a nitpicker but you never know. The total global loot value will determine winner, right Baxter? :scratch2: I really hope no one thinks I'm being biased. It's not over till the fat lady sings! I know someone has the chance to get an uber hof, and anyone can take the lead! So good luck to all and may Lootius (how the hell do you spell that?) be with you!

Hey Mack

I had something like that in mind aswell.

Guess I need to get back to the exas again.
I have been hunting other mobs in between, cause I'm getting a bit fed up on them... have a hard time even looking at them at the moment, but a hof could cheer me up ;)

Good luck everyone!

/Mackan

I feel the same way! I'm sorry Baxter, but Exars are no fun to hunt. :( (sorry, but someone had to say it) The biggest problem with them is that they don't loot very well. Look at all the globals, and the highest is 110 peds! NO HoFs! I'm hoping with the land grab coming up that hunting loot will blow up so to speak. So maybe a big HoF is still possible! We will see. Thanks Baxter for keeping an open mind.

I guess you can say that about any mob when you hunt it over and over again, you eventually get fed up and need a break, but you knew from the start what you're getting yourselves into :laugh: so... what can I say?! I hope you'll get a 2, 4 or 6k hof on them to make it more enticing :D Those are rare, but you never know. Good luck all:wtg:

As I said in a privous post I made some good profits even when not globaling.
What I have seen sofar is that I'm more or less even counting all runs (I think that I'm a bit on the + side actually).
So I see it as free skills when I'm there.
But I try to hunt eco; no armour, using looted fap, finish mob with tt knife, etc.

But it's pretty time consuming/boring, so I try to keep up for this event but I think I'm not going back for a long long time after it's over ;)

You're right, giving 20 peds to 5 people isn't very rewarding.
Effective immediatelly: if there's a tie, total loot value wins the prize.
This is the first time I organize a hunting event on my LA so I learn on the fly :laugh: Thanks for your valuable input!

:rolleyes:

you could have decided this pages ago when I pointed it out, instead of telling me:

The idea is to work harder and get a better score, demoting all the rest AND getting the big prize all to yourself

i decided to keep hunting because you confirmed the prizes would be split if there was a tie.

(yes, to NOT have a tie was my preference as well... but not when you decide to change it at the end of an event instead of the beginning.)

Mimi no offense but Jeoff came up with a solution while you didn't... all you said was "Hmmm. I might want to avoid "winning" then". What am I supposed to make up of that?! I agreed to his solution immediately as I'm trying to please everyone, but apparently that's not possible. If you would've suggested something like that I would've accepted it as with many other prior requests. I can't think of everything here :eyecrazy:

Last edited:
i thought it was rather obvious... but i can try to spell things out and talk real slow in the future. ;)
No no dear, nothing is quite as obvious in the electronic environment you and me interact. In here you have to be very specific about what you want. People meet from different cultures and educational backgrounds - what's obvious to you, can go completely unnoticed by someone else. That's one of the few universally accepted obvious facts when it comes to forums or social networking.
Was I supposed to change the event rules on a "Hmmm"??
You can talk as slow as you want, just keep the attitude in check, okay?

Last edited:
first exa global + time screen

second exa global

third exa global

LEADERBOARD

Jeoff: 6
zWAck3n: 3

Hello zWAck3n! Welcome to the competition!
Your coords don't show in your first two screenshots. Please make sure they are clearly visible in your future screenies. After checking the tracker and other factors I decided to allow them.

Was I supposed to change the event rules on a "Hmmm"??
You can talk as slow as you want, just keep the attitude in check, okay?

I don't know what you were supposed to do, but having a good set of rules and sticking to them would have been near the top of my list.

After that didn't work out-- I'd have prefered you to stick with what you had, instead of changing it well into the event.

It's really not what you did, so much as how you are coming across... it's offputting. Mimi is offput! lol. I will happily take my "attitude" to greener pastures. No skin off my nose, there are other landareas with big exa.

GL to all you hunters! Was fun cursing you in the trenches! Mimi has a new goal to amuse herself with... 4 exa globals in the next 4 days in the LA close to Wolverine tp!

Mimi/baxter, I suggest taking this to PMs. Its gone from discussing the rules to bickering about who's right, and thats just pollution in this thread.

So lets try to keep this thread clean eh? :)

Back